Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is Trump bluffing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao. So much ignorance.
Hell no, the ignorance comes from you. You have no counter. Your just another black person trying to blame the **** lives of your community on others. Meanwhile, we freed you like 200 years ago. You’re so ignorant that you can’t read properly. You’re not even breaking the stereotype.
Wrong. Their voice shall be proportional to their population.
Then black people don’t matter. Especially uneducated folk like you.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Coming from someone who's obviously never read anything he's referenced, that cute. Talking to you is like talking to a woman. You just babble, never saying anything. I mean, you make disjointed statements, like every other b!+ch, but you never make any sense, never defend your assertions, never take responsibility for your errors, and as soon as one of your orphaned assertion gets spanked, you abort is, and sh!+ out another one, just as stupid as the last.

Everything you say just instantly gets translated into "you so crAaazy!" You might as well get used to rolling your hips, whipping your next, batting your eyes, and pursing your lips when you talk, because you talk just like a woman.

This is the exact text of the 24th Amendment to the US Constitution, which you have obviously never read. Please, demonstrate how this text prohibits an IQ test as a voting requirement, Missy:

"Section 1. The right of citizens of the United States to vote in any primary or other election for President or Vice President, for electors for President or Vice President, or for Senator or Representative in Congress, shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or any State by reason of failure to pay any poll tax or other tax.Section 2. The Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.[1]"

I'm increasingly confident that a 100 IQ minimum would bar YOU from the polls.
Congratulations, you can read. Now tell us why the 24th Amendment happened.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, b!+ch, I'm tired of providing you a free education. You answer my questions, first, Missy. One for one, if you want to continue. No more just sashaying away from your aborted assertions, as if it never happened. Put up, or Fu ck off.
IQ tests are a violation of the 24th Amendment. If you can’t understand why, you should read some history on why it exists.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no counter to that level of ignorance. You clearly don’t even know what a republic is.
Clearly YOU don’t since you can’t even describe it to me lmao! Bro, you’re stupid that you’re single-handedly bringing down the IQ of the Internet.

The electoral college votes for the president. Not the people directly. The only blue areas in California are the ones in SoCal retard. Many of them are illegals. What’s funny is that the same area that happened to be blue is well-known for political corruption. The only blue areas in Illinois are in Cook County. Cook County is literally one of, if not, the WORST county in all of the US for political corruption.

How about Florida? Corrupt cities like Miami have hella Hispanics there. They were also blue.

New York? Literally KNOWN for political corruption. Same with Pittsburgh, you’ll get jailed their for picking up litter (‘city property’).

How about Texas? They’re literally right on the border of Mexico. The areas that are closer to the border are more blue than not. What does that tell you?

~~~

No matter which way you try and spin it, you’re just wrong. All the areas with heavy population that voted blue happen to have the most corruption. You’re truly an idiot if you think the same economic policies in major cities like Chicago or New York work in the potato fields of Idaho. What’s funny is that those economic policies don’t even ****ing work lmao!

You’re only putting those chains and shackles on you heavier, and heavier, and heavier. Not that I mind, really. It’s mostly on you lol. But don’t go out corrupting others and spreading misinformation because it doesn’t fit with your butthurt narrative about how da whyte mán is keeping you down. You’re in denial. If you really want all your needs to be taken care of for you while you just eat, sleep, lift, fight, rap, and play basketball, go back to prison. Dumbass.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Democracy is an abject failure. Greece, Rome etc. could make a list but I don’t give free education either.
Democracy is where 51% of the people can vote away the rights of the 49%

Which is why the constitution was designed around the Iroquois nation. The different tribes were broken down and are represented by our different states. A state governs itself. The power of the federal government was never intended to be run by global communism or a global Dictatorship.

Don’t like your state? Not giving you freebies? Move to another state. But wrecking other states out of false pretense of being “help” is the biggest lie in existence. It is self absorbed weak humans trying to eliminate their fear and terror by creating the absolutism state that will indeed seal their fate.

Communists will eventually, if unopposed, kneel anyone who doesn’t change their thinking, over a ditch and blow their brains out. You are a perfect model of this form of insanity. I’m not fooled as I have personally seen this. Don’t even think of pissing down our backs and tell us it’s raining. Your IQ is below 60. You are a pathetic sheep. And a natural born killer. And you know it.

Last edited:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only simpleton logic would come to that. States shouldn’t vote. One person, one vote.
Simpleton logic would be whomever gets the most votes wins aka the Popular Vote.....

....balance and fairness must always be taken into consideration....

51% always having the ability to rule over 49% is tyranny....

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simpleton logic would be whomever gets the most votes wins aka the Popular Vote.....

....balance and fairness must always be taken into consideration....

51% always having the ability to rule over 49% is tyranny....
That’s called democracy. Show me a better form of government.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Democracy is an abject failure. Greece, Rome etc. could make a list but I don’t give free education either.
Democracy is where 51% of the people can vote away the rights of the 49%
Which is why the constitution was designed around the Iroquois nation. The different tribes were broken down and are represented by our different states. A state governs itself. The power of the federal government was never intended to be run by global communism or a global Dictatorship.
How are state officials chosen? Constitutional republics are still democracies.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s called democracy. Show me a better form of government.
Democracy is mob rule.

A better form is what we already have: The Electoral College

"Larger states should bully smaller states"

May the EC stay in place forever to prevent such tyranny....

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Communists will eventually, if unopposed, kneel anyone who doesn’t change their thinking, over a ditch and blow their brains out. You are a perfect model of this form of insanity. I’m not fooled as I have personally seen this. Don’t even think of pissing down our backs and tell us it’s raining. Your IQ is below 60. You are a pathetic sheep. And a natural born killer. And you know it.
Personal attacks are all you know how to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.