Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is Trump bluffing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
1st ur president blames ur Congress which of course blames the president back then you people get confused and starts to argue.

Just change ur system into a parliamentary democracy.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's election year in the USA.
Election year in the USA = we going at war because of x bad guys.

Repeat every elections.

Trick is the oldest in the "get re-elected for president" USA book. Heck even the Romans used it

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What happens when Impeachment articles are sent to the Senate?
I have a related question (bear in mind I'm not following this closely). I heard Pelosi is stalling on sending the articles to the Senate to be voted on, and this thought occurred to me: Could she delay sending the articles indefinitely or is there a time limit? In other words, could she delay sending them until after the elections in the hope that the Dems regain a Senate majority?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay well back on topic:

It looks like Iran just retaliated by striking targets in Iraq....

Billtx49

Reaction score
could she delay sending them until after the elections in the hope that the Dems regain a Senate majority?
No.
She doesn’t have that kind of power.
Public opinion would eat her alive.
After a few weeks the Senate will proceed without her AOI’s, likely a dismissal for failure to prosecute.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Okay well back on topic:

It looks like Iran just retaliated by striking targets in Iraq....
If they killed any US servicemen, the main question of this thread will be answered faster than you know…

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they killed any US servicemen, the main question of this thread will be answered faster than you know…
I doubt they did. Official Pentagon report didn’t make mention of it. We knew what they were doing before they did it lol and so we rearranged our troops/equipment/machinery and everything to minimize any possible damage. I think it’s about time we blow these ****ers to kingdom come.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a related question (bear in mind I'm not following this closely). I heard Pelosi is stalling on sending the articles to the Senate to be voted on, and this thought occurred to me: Could she delay sending the articles indefinitely or is there a time limit? In other words, could she delay sending them until after the elections in the hope that the Dems regain a Senate majority?
This is definitely a grey area as nothing like this has ever occurred before. When Clinton was impeached the House sent over the AOI immediately.

There doesnt appear to be a time limit on how long articles can be held.

And there's never been a case when AOIs were purposely held until the next Congress to begin trial in the Senate.

If that's Pelosi's game then it's a major gamble. Nothing like this has ever been done before and it could set tremendous precedent for future cases.

The only upside is that in general Republicans have an advantage in the Senate while Democrats have an advantage in the House due to population distribution.

Republicans need to hold onto enough seats in the Senate to maintain a wide enough margin to prevent a 67 vote conviction in the next Congress if that's how its gonna go down...

It's a tall order but I think McConnell, Lindsey Graham and Trump can pull it off...

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Republicans need to hold onto enough seats in the Senate to maintain a wide enough margin to prevent a 67 vote conviction.
Certainly unlikely the Dems could pull off that big of a reversal, and I'm not saying this was Pelosi's plan, it was more of a hypothetical question really.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt they did. Official Pentagon report didn’t make mention of it. We knew what they were doing before they did it lol and so we rearranged our troops/equipment/machinery and everything to minimize any possible damage. I think it’s about time we blow these ****ers to kingdom come.
Sounds like more people were killed at the Generalissimo's funeral. What, was he Iranian Elvis?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Xenomorph,
Yes The Persians as I think of them are different to Arabs and yes they are quite like us...I drove across Iran in the mid sixties, and nicer more helpful people you could not wish to meet,from talking to Iranian expats in recent travels in Turkey,they are not happy with the current regime one bit either...The question we must ask ourselves is,can we or the Zionists live with a nuclear Iran?...Would the feelings of security they get from such posession create more responsible behaviour?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Xenomorph,
Yes The Persians as I think of them are different to Arabs and yes they are quite like us...I drove across Iran in the mid sixties, and nicer more helpful people you could not wish to meet,from talking to Iranian expats in recent travels in Turkey,they are not happy with the current regime one bit either...The question we must ask ourselves is,can we or the Zionists live with a nuclear Iran?...Would the feelings of security they get from such posession create more responsible behaviour?
Good to see you around these parts lately...hope the fires aren't a problem for you.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good to see you around these parts lately...hope the fires aren't a problem for you.
Hi Sam,
Just bored really,house bound as the smoke pollution makes it dangerous to go outside,been like this for three weeks....One Son has lost 1300 acres,all his fences,outbuildings and 230 Herefords,house was saved,Sister in Law lost C2.500 acres,fences,stock,Tractor,Cars,house badly burnt,another Brother and Sister in Law have a recreation facility,17 cottages and an entertainment hub badly damaged....Mate runs a Plant Nursery,lost his stock,irrigation equipment out houses,truck,but he will be OK...The rest have survived but for what?need huge injections of cash to get going again,in what seems,a never ending drought....But the problem is not over by a long shot.the fires just keep going on and on like Death!

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iranians are the Americans of the middle-east. (All about money, running business, great techno music, great food, highly educated, don't give any value to religion, merchant)

The people of Iran can't wait to get rid of its government. (Arabic Islamic invaders, as they call it.. Because Islam is Arab for them). The population is afraid of the government.

95% of the Iranian oil are at the border of Iraq with a Arab population.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When you corner an animal it has a simple choice, either let you kill it or strike back. A cornered animal will put up the best fight that it has inside of it because it knows that it is do or die time. The Iranian people have been protesting the Iranian regime for awhile now and I believe Trump is destroying them from outside of the country as opposed to invading and doing it from within the country. Of course the Iranian regime is going to try and strike back however they can for them it's do or die time. Like I have stated before the world is headed for another world war, but Iran will be one of our allies. @EyeBRollin Trump is still your president and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it. Oh one more thing I am a minority ( Hispanic ) and I am also an immigrant (legal) but just to show you that I am a good guy I am going to use your logic, so since you disagree with me you are obviously a racist!!!!!

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you corner an animal it has a simple choice, either let you kill it or strike back. A cornered animal will put up the best fight that it has inside of it because it knows that it is do or die time. The Iranian people have been protesting the Iranian regime for awhile now and I believe Trump is destroying them from outside of the country as opposed to invading and doing it from within the country. Of course the Iranian regime is going to try and strike back however they can for them it's do or die time. Like I have stated before the world is headed for another world war, but Iran will be one of our allies. @EyeBRollin Trump is still your president and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it. Oh one more thing I am a minority ( Hispanic ) and I am also an immigrant (legal) but just to show you that I am a good guy I am going to use your logic, so since you disagree with me you are obviously a racist!!!!!
Latinos for Trump 2020!

Last edited:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like that rat John Bolton is trying to weasel his way back into political influence by offering to testify. He's obviously up to some monkey business with these shenanigans....

Status
Not open for further replies.