Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this type of guy considered a Don Juan?

Yon4

Reaction score
Ok, so I joined this night-class (basically part-time course) and met this guy who's super-confident about himself. He doesn't mind calling himself gay in front of the girls and saying all kinds of stuff that an average man won't dare to say.

He talks and jokes about sex with the girls openly during the class, and while I personally find his jokes to be lame and not the least bit funny, the girls always laugh loud and hard with him. He also talks about those girl-stuff /chick-flick stuff with the chicks, like what kinda man they prefer and all that.
(again, I hate engaging in girl-talk with girls)

Actually, I've seen this type of guy many times through my life before : u know, the guy who hangs around with groups of girls and laughing together with them, yet strangely, whenever the girls want to find a boyfriend, it's never this type of guy (although he's really confident and always makes the girls laugh and girls wanna be with him).

Is this type of guy considered the legendary "ladies' man" / DJ? Not sure if you guys have seen this type before. If he's considered a DJ, I'm gonna really hang around him (and no, he's not a gay or effeminate man).

Thanks!
Yon

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy is a douche! And stupid women will laugh at almost anything, apparently you too will laugh.

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I first got rolling with this stuff 6 or 8 years ago, I was kinda like this guy. I was always surrounded by 5 or 6 girls. And i would easily meet more and rotate them into the group. This is when i didnt mind hanging out with girls and it was kind of an ego boost to be with a bunch of chicks. Now i hate hanging around b!tches. I just fvck em a couple times and move on. Im getting laid the same amount either way

Yon4

Reaction score
So I guess this kinda guy isn't a DJ. I always thought that any guy who's confident enough to talk about even sex stuff with girls and make them laugh = DJ.

LOL, in fact, whenever I saw this guy, I even wondered if he could be the next Mystery or Pook. :)

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Any guy that fvcks whatever chick he wants abd has confidence is a DJ simple as that

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Any guy that fvcks whatever chick he wants abd has confidence is a DJ simple as that