Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this normal for tinder?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
OLD is dieing out as social media like instagram is where the true meat and potatoes of smashing comes from nowadays because it shows your clout and social proof and is an instant connection to every hottie on the planet lets be real here. and in my opinion even though its a facade its just as much of one as an OLD profile. infact i think the IG page will be more authentic and you can actually connect your worlds as far as business dating hobbies and friends goes.

POF, Tinder, bumble, etc. is just a way for companys to make $ off desperate guys. its sad but its true. Even if you are a top aesthetic chad you still deal with the BS these chicks throw and your still competing with all the other chads too which inflates these females egos up even further. literally every girl is living like the bachelorette online. its just supply an demand. wars have been waged over puzzy and we are living in the modern spiritual technocratic war of the genders and sexes and blending of everything. new world order **** poppin off.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Julian, post: 2652824, member: 14647"
OLD is dieing out as social media like instagram is where the true meat and potatoes of smashing comes }

If true, I’m gonna be screwed. I work a lot so my IG is pretty boring. No exciting pics of me mountain climbing...I do OK on Tinder as it’s just a few pics of me.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Julian, post: 2652824, member: 14647"
OLD is dieing out as social media like instagram is where the true meat and potatoes of smashing comes }

If true, I’m gonna be screwed. I work a lot so my IG is pretty boring. No exciting pics of me mountain climbing...I do OK on Tinder as it’s just a few pics of me.
I get messaging back n' forth, but it just all of a sudden, she stops responding (doesn't matter the girl) and I'm like, "gee, it must be something I wrote that turned her off.." when all it probably was was, "she's talking to a slew of other guys now, I'm forgotten."

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
App is buggy as hell. It keeps showing the same profiles even though Ive swiped on them multiple times.

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't waste your time with Tinder. Too many bots, catfishes, skanks covered in tats, fatties, single moms, instagram/snapchat farmers. I left swiped 90% of the time when I was on there.
Unfortunately, many apps do succumb to the same plague. It's not just strictly OLD sites, even; scambots and catfish have overrun Facebook and Instagram. They killed Kik. Riddled it like a gatling gun.

Try Bumble. It's got real people on it, for now. Take advantage of it now before it's infected later.