"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Is this normal for tinder?

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
OLD is dieing out as social media like instagram is where the true meat and potatoes of smashing comes from nowadays because it shows your clout and social proof and is an instant connection to every hottie on the planet lets be real here. and in my opinion even though its a facade its just as much of one as an OLD profile. infact i think the IG page will be more authentic and you can actually connect your worlds as far as business dating hobbies and friends goes.

POF, Tinder, bumble, etc. is just a way for companys to make $ off desperate guys. its sad but its true. Even if you are a top aesthetic chad you still deal with the BS these chicks throw and your still competing with all the other chads too which inflates these females egos up even further. literally every girl is living like the bachelorette online. its just supply an demand. wars have been waged over puzzy and we are living in the modern spiritual technocratic war of the genders and sexes and blending of everything. new world order **** poppin off.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,117
Reaction score
3,614
Location
California
[QUOTE="Julian, post: 2652824, member: 14647"
OLD is dieing out as social media like instagram is where the true meat and potatoes of smashing comes }

If true, I’m gonna be screwed. I work a lot so my IG is pretty boring. No exciting pics of me mountain climbing...I do OK on Tinder as it’s just a few pics of me.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
[QUOTE="Julian, post: 2652824, member: 14647"
OLD is dieing out as social media like instagram is where the true meat and potatoes of smashing comes }

If true, I’m gonna be screwed. I work a lot so my IG is pretty boring. No exciting pics of me mountain climbing...I do OK on Tinder as it’s just a few pics of me.
I get messaging back n' forth, but it just all of a sudden, she stops responding (doesn't matter the girl) and I'm like, "gee, it must be something I wrote that turned her off.." when all it probably was was, "she's talking to a slew of other guys now, I'm forgotten."
 

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2002
Messages
2,163
Reaction score
679
Location
Florida
App is buggy as hell. It keeps showing the same profiles even though Ive swiped on them multiple times.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 12, 2017
Messages
256
Reaction score
102
Location
-
Don't waste your time with Tinder. Too many bots, catfishes, skanks covered in tats, fatties, single moms, instagram/snapchat farmers. I left swiped 90% of the time when I was on there.
Unfortunately, many apps do succumb to the same plague. It's not just strictly OLD sites, even; scambots and catfish have overrun Facebook and Instagram. They killed Kik. Riddled it like a gatling gun.

Try Bumble. It's got real people on it, for now. Take advantage of it now before it's infected later.
 
Top