Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this normal for tinder?

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was able to get back on to tinder and was getting a good number of matches very quickly, even had a couple women that super liked me on there. Anyway, out of all of the matches, about a dozen, only a couple replied. One I had a conversation going with for a while back and forth, I ask for her number and poof gone. Another one I was chatting with back and forth but it really wasn't getting anywhere, so I just gave up. The one that super liked me I messaged, the next day she was off my match list, so either she unmatched or had taken her profile down.

I just remember my time with regular OLD sites being similar to this, where it just ended up being a massive waste of time with messaging women and having it lead to nothing. I'm planning on just leaving my tinder profile up to see if something may in fact come of this but I'm already thinking that I need to be meeting women in the real world.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Yea, because you are waste of time (for them). When things get boring, things go south. I would suggest you create an HB profile and see what other dudes type, and compare what you type with boring stuff others type, and never do the same thing again.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had an LTR with a woman who super-liked me on Tinder. I have Tinder in the background but I don't focus on it. That's the key. Don't shut off all doorways and go MTGTOW. Just live your life, do what makes you happy that doesn't involve someone giving you something, and you will open yourself up to more synchronicity.

Being independently happy is a requirement before you can enter a healthy relationship.

The reason why this is a requirement is because if you think someone can drastically change your life for you and make you happy, you will be severely disappointment.
I've got my own life and other stuff going on but right now this is really my only means of meeting women outside of just random day to day things (grocery store, gym, etc.). I'm honestly thinking I need to be more proactive with meeting women in situations like that instead of having to rely upon OLD and apps.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was able to get back on to tinder and was getting a good number of matches very quickly, even had a couple women that super liked me on there. Anyway, out of all of the matches, about a dozen, only a couple replied. One I had a conversation going with for a while back and forth, I ask for her number and poof gone. Another one I was chatting with back and forth but it really wasn't getting anywhere, so I just gave up. The one that super liked me I messaged, the next day she was off my match list, so either she unmatched or had taken her profile down.

I just remember my time with regular OLD sites being similar to this, where it just ended up being a massive waste of time with messaging women and having it lead to nothing. I'm planning on just leaving my tinder profile up to see if something may in fact come of this but I'm already thinking that I need to be meeting women in the real world.
I lead. She follows or next.

I pulled a chick age 19, college girl. Her friend was a hog who had 300+ matches. None of which she sees. It just inflates her fatty ego.

A few days, a week tops... If no contact or number and arrangements for hookup, you next her.

Op, your default assumption should be attention ***** till proven otherwise.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder is like trying to chat up a girl at a bar, while dozens of other men are chatting her up simultaneously. I was out of town at a convention and got a Tinder date with another out-of-Towner (not at my convention). 24 y.o. 6.5/10. On Tinder for 2.5 months. She showed me her Tinder: 1400 matches. 4000 likes. While we were setting up our date on Tinder, she said she had 60 guys also Tinder-texting her.
So one really has to have a tight Tinder Text game to get through the competition. Mine’s sub-par, but practice, practice, practice!

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder is like trying to chat up a girl at a bar, while dozens of other men are chatting her up simultaneously. I was out of town at a convention and got a Tinder date with another out-of-Towner (not at my convention). 24 y.o. 6.5/10. On Tinder for 2.5 months. She showed me her Tinder: 1400 matches. 4000 likes. While we were setting up our date on Tinder, she said she had 60 guys also Tinder-texting her.
So one really has to have a tight Tinder Text game to get through the competition. Mine’s sub-par, but practice, practice, practice!
I think it's unfair to compare tinder to that of talking to women at a bar because in a given night she might only be approached by maybe 10 guys at the most, many of whom she probably won't speak with beyond for a couple of minutes.

I'm aware of the numbers behind it though, especially since there are far more men than women on tinder. As @stormrider mentioned earlier, tinder and OLD should simply be just a supplement to meeting women and never ever be your primary means of doing so. I feel approaching in person is far better because it actually shows confidence and you are connecting through face to face communication, whereas with OLD and apps all you are doing is just texting someone.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't waste your time with Tinder. Too many bots, catfishes, skanks covered in tats, fatties, single moms, instagram/snapchat farmers. I left swiped 90% of the time when I was on there.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The majority of people get into relationships from shared interests/hobbies. Dating is not considered an interest/hobby. If you can find a hobby/interest that you enjoy that also have a lot of women in it, then that would be the most optimal thing to do. The highest ROI.
No, that's not accurate. The majority of people get into relationships because they believe that the other person is optimized for overall desirability, with genetics, wealth & personality compatibility being the top (the middle not so much for men). At best, common activities are a tie-breaker. That said, such common activities definitely lead to folks meeting each other and more importantly, trusting each other.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW, that many! :eek::mad:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder Match Example:
ME: Hey what's up, hows your day going:)
Her: You're tall :mad:
You look fit
Me: Thank you what are your plans for the day
Her: Recovering
Me: From what, what did you do this weekend?
Her: You have nice teeth

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Your not doing good on Tinder because your pictures probably suck. Get some professional pictures taken and test them out on photofeeler. Use the highest rated ones on Tinder.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think these apps want you to PAY in order to get noticed. Anyone here PAY????? I NEVER have so I have nothing to compare as far as 'Views' or 'messages out of the blue' (once in a muther fvckin blue moon if you're still unpaid like me). I'll pull up the app (I belong to 5: POF, Tinder, OKCupid, Bumble, and Happn) and maybe 2 notifications arise (usually just 'views' of my profile or a message from the admin or owner of the app). All of them seem rather botty, some more than others and chock-full of too-clean photos to be real. When I pull up an app on my phone, I open it with a 'this is work' feeling, that I'm going to WORK tappin around in the app to find girls or initiate with them because Lord knows they don't initiate or even VIEW MY profile. Is this because I am one of the "unpaid" members?

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Tinder algorithm only shows the top 15% of male profiles to majority of women. 50% of male users don't get any matches because their profiles are perpetually kept at the bottom of the stack where they'll never be seen or matched with any women. Guys ranked in the bottom 85% have to pay for boosts to keep their profiles visible because the top of the stack is dominated by Chads.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Tinder algorithm only shows the top 15% of male profiles to majority of women. 50% of male users don't get any matches because their profiles are perpetually kept at the bottom of the stack where they'll never be seen or matched with any women. Guys ranked in the bottom 85% have to pay for boosts to keep their profiles visible because the top of the stack is dominated by Chads.
Fvck, really? Seems kinna (((criminal)))...

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck, really? Seems kinna (((criminal)))...
Yeah, I've heard about that but not really sure if that's true or not.

I think that might depend upon the area you live in as well. I could see living in some huge area like NYC or LA and having that happen, as there'd literally be thousands of other guys on there.

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I just posted a thread about online dating. And yes brother it has become a huge waste of effort for men. It sucks because 5 to 10 years ago it was great. It was easy, you could get dates, get laid or even get a girlfriend if he wanted that

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Tender is all about look , if you are not hot guy, your will get depressed and end up with self-esteem issues.
Try E-Harmoney when women looking for all the package ( look, money, degee , etc ) . you will have more negotiation power there.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eharmony was a waste of money in my experience. It's mostly dead profiles.