Is this normal for tinder?

John9999

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was able to get back on to tinder and was getting a good number of matches very quickly, even had a couple women that super liked me on there. Anyway, out of all of the matches, about a dozen, only a couple replied. One I had a conversation going with for a while back and forth, I ask for her number and poof gone. Another one I was chatting with back and forth but it really wasn't getting anywhere, so I just gave up. The one that super liked me I messaged, the next day she was off my match list, so either she unmatched or had taken her profile down.

I just remember my time with regular OLD sites being similar to this, where it just ended up being a massive waste of time with messaging women and having it lead to nothing. I'm planning on just leaving my tinder profile up to see if something may in fact come of this but I'm already thinking that I need to be meeting women in the real world.
I just posted a thread about online dating. And yes brother it has become a huge waste of effort for men. It sucks because 5 to 10 years ago it was great. It was easy, you could get dates, get laid or even get a girlfriend if he wanted that

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was able to get back on to tinder and was getting a good number of matches very quickly, even had a couple women that super liked me on there. Anyway, out of all of the matches, about a dozen, only a couple replied. One I had a conversation going with for a while back and forth, I ask for her number and poof gone. Another one I was chatting with back and forth but it really wasn't getting anywhere, so I just gave up. The one that super liked me I messaged, the next day she was off my match list, so either she unmatched or had taken her profile down.

I just remember my time with regular OLD sites being similar to this, where it just ended up being a massive waste of time with messaging women and having it lead to nothing. I'm planning on just leaving my tinder profile up to see if something may in fact come of this but I'm already thinking that I need to be meeting women in the real world.
Tender is all about look , if you are not hot guy, your will get depressed and end up with self-esteem issues.
Try E-Harmoney when women looking for all the package ( look, money, degee , etc ) . you will have more negotiation power there.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eharmony was a waste of money in my experience. It's mostly dead profiles.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
OLD is dieing out as social media like instagram is where the true meat and potatoes of smashing comes from nowadays because it shows your clout and social proof and is an instant connection to every hottie on the planet lets be real here. and in my opinion even though its a facade its just as much of one as an OLD profile. infact i think the IG page will be more authentic and you can actually connect your worlds as far as business dating hobbies and friends goes.

POF, Tinder, bumble, etc. is just a way for companys to make $ off desperate guys. its sad but its true. Even if you are a top aesthetic chad you still deal with the BS these chicks throw and your still competing with all the other chads too which inflates these females egos up even further. literally every girl is living like the bachelorette online. its just supply an demand. wars have been waged over puzzy and we are living in the modern spiritual technocratic war of the genders and sexes and blending of everything. new world order **** poppin off.

Hamurabimbi

Don Juan
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Julian, post: 2652824, member: 14647"
OLD is dieing out as social media like instagram is where the true meat and potatoes of smashing comes }

If true, I’m gonna be screwed. I work a lot so my IG is pretty boring. No exciting pics of me mountain climbing...I do OK on Tinder as it’s just a few pics of me.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Julian, post: 2652824, member: 14647"
OLD is dieing out as social media like instagram is where the true meat and potatoes of smashing comes }

If true, I’m gonna be screwed. I work a lot so my IG is pretty boring. No exciting pics of me mountain climbing...I do OK on Tinder as it’s just a few pics of me.
I get messaging back n' forth, but it just all of a sudden, she stops responding (doesn't matter the girl) and I'm like, "gee, it must be something I wrote that turned her off.." when all it probably was was, "she's talking to a slew of other guys now, I'm forgotten."

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
App is buggy as hell. It keeps showing the same profiles even though Ive swiped on them multiple times.

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't waste your time with Tinder. Too many bots, catfishes, skanks covered in tats, fatties, single moms, instagram/snapchat farmers. I left swiped 90% of the time when I was on there.
Unfortunately, many apps do succumb to the same plague. It's not just strictly OLD sites, even; scambots and catfish have overrun Facebook and Instagram. They killed Kik. Riddled it like a gatling gun.

Try Bumble. It's got real people on it, for now. Take advantage of it now before it's infected later.