"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Is this going to be embarassing?

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
Well, me and my ex are friends, and the other day we went out and she got to know my best friend. She then told me that she would like to go out with him, and if i would mind. She is into some kissing and making out with hot guys, but no sex (typical portuguese girl). But this guy is like my best friend. If this happens, is it going to create an embarassing situation?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2002
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
Location
Georgia Tech
I think it would be more akward for your friend than for you. All parties involved would feel better though if you had another girl you were with.

Regardless, I wouldn't try to intervene or anything, if that's what you're asking.
 

lloyd_bank$

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
it depends, if you would have a problem seeing them together, and if it would bother you, you need to tell your friend.

There's nothing worse than the thought of one of your ex's with your mate - i think!

If you don't still have feelings for this girl you should be ok. It wouldn't be embarassing.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Don't be 'friends' with your ex g/f, if you can't treat her as a friend! Would you introduce her if she was a friend that wasn't your ex?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

G_S

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
Messages
274
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Countless guys I know seem to make it a point not to introduce their gf to any of their friends. It's almost like when they get a gf they dissappear. There's a friend time, then there's a girl friend time, but they don't mix. If my best friend was smoother and better looking than me I definately wouldn't introduce my gf to him. :D Thankfully that's not the case.
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
Hey they tried this on "friends" with joey and rachel, didn't they? Gawd I love that show, :)

AS long as your cool with it, it'll be cool. People naturally might talk about you get cheated on or something, but as long as you know the truth you shouldn't care. This might damage the girl's rep tho, as it loooks like she's going through groups of guys at a time, lol
 

topdog3853

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 30, 2003
Messages
145
Reaction score
0
I agree with Lloyd_bank$
I think it would be ok as long as you have absolutely no sexual feelings for her anymore. If you really don't then let your friend decide if he wants the feeling of knowing that one of his best friends has "already been there" or "sloppy seconds"
:D

But if you still have a hint of sexual attraction to this girl, then you may want to bring it to your best friends attention [not her's, F**k that, bros before hoes] and hopefully he would respect you and not pursue anything.
 
Top