“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Is this girl into me?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
I do not really understand why the negativity ...

For the time being , she was out of town and invited him over a coffee or something when she comes

I would say that overall , even though is not the best position a person ca be in , for sure there is enough room for good things to happen
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
594
I cannot see a problem. She asked you out, you accepted. Now you're waiting for her response.
Play it cool. Do'nt be to needy or wussy behaviour.
Her loss if she dose'nt play ball.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I cannot see a problem. She asked you out, you accepted. Now you're waiting for her response.
Play it cool. Do'nt be to needy or wussy behaviour.
Her loss if she dose'nt play ball.
It's all backwards. SHE asked HIM out. Now he's waiting whilst she ignores his messages. And he still hasn't made a move or done anything to indicate to her that he's anything other than a platonic friend. Maybe after 3 months of chatting online she'll turn up to the "date" with her boyfriend.
 

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
594
It's all backwards. SHE asked HIM out. Now he's waiting whilst she ignores his messages. And he still hasn't made a move or done anything to indicate to her that he's anything other than a platonic friend. Maybe after 3 months of chatting online she'll turn up to the "date" with her boyfriend.
Yeah. Well it is what it is. As far as im concerned....she asked him out....he said yes.....now the ball is in her court because he is waiting on her. No ****s given if she dosent reply. Play the game, dont be played.
 

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2017
Messages
259
Reaction score
245
Age
38
I agree. Just from the title of this thread I knew what the deal was.

Also, women that like you don't avoid meeting you for months. Covid or no Covid.
Yeah women who are truly into a guy make it easy for him. If a guy is making a thread on SoSuave about confusion w a woman it’s 99.9% not happening with her. I hate to be the bearer of bad news for the OP because I went through this countless times back in my blue pill days. It sucks I know, but she’s one of many out there.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
594
This might sound like a stupid question (I came here from a relatively inexperienced background in dating due to multiple LTRs in my 20s), but do you think that she views this as a "date" or do I need to make my feelings explicit in that sense?
No, you definitley do not need to make your feelings explicit!! You are the MAN..if you want to esculate, then esculate.
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
This is the wrong forum to ask such a question. Unfortunately some posters on here go for quantity over quality so they are used to dealing with the bottom of the barrel type women.

My 3 cents, give her 3 strikes, don’t try and be a narcissist, and don’t be a simp.

Gauging a girls interest level a year in to the relationship is pointless in my opinion because they are extremely wishy washy
 
Last edited:
Top