Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this girl into me?

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. The problem is you texted with her TOO MUCH. The act itself killed the attraction, if any.
2. If you HAVE TO wonder, the answer is always NO.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not really understand why the negativity ...

For the time being , she was out of town and invited him over a coffee or something when she comes

I would say that overall , even though is not the best position a person ca be in , for sure there is enough room for good things to happen

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cannot see a problem. She asked you out, you accepted. Now you're waiting for her response.
Play it cool. Do'nt be to needy or wussy behaviour.
Her loss if she dose'nt play ball.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cannot see a problem. She asked you out, you accepted. Now you're waiting for her response.
Play it cool. Do'nt be to needy or wussy behaviour.
Her loss if she dose'nt play ball.
It's all backwards. SHE asked HIM out. Now he's waiting whilst she ignores his messages. And he still hasn't made a move or done anything to indicate to her that he's anything other than a platonic friend. Maybe after 3 months of chatting online she'll turn up to the "date" with her boyfriend.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all backwards. SHE asked HIM out. Now he's waiting whilst she ignores his messages. And he still hasn't made a move or done anything to indicate to her that he's anything other than a platonic friend. Maybe after 3 months of chatting online she'll turn up to the "date" with her boyfriend.
Yeah. Well it is what it is. As far as im concerned....she asked him out....he said yes.....now the ball is in her court because he is waiting on her. No ****s given if she dosent reply. Play the game, dont be played.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Just from the title of this thread I knew what the deal was.

Also, women that like you don't avoid meeting you for months. Covid or no Covid.
Yeah women who are truly into a guy make it easy for him. If a guy is making a thread on SoSuave about confusion w a woman it’s 99.9% not happening with her. I hate to be the bearer of bad news for the OP because I went through this countless times back in my blue pill days. It sucks I know, but she’s one of many out there.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This might sound like a stupid question (I came here from a relatively inexperienced background in dating due to multiple LTRs in my 20s), but do you think that she views this as a "date" or do I need to make my feelings explicit in that sense?
No, you definitley do not need to make your feelings explicit!! You are the MAN..if you want to esculate, then esculate.

Reaction score
This is the wrong forum to ask such a question. Unfortunately some posters on here go for quantity over quality so they are used to dealing with the bottom of the barrel type women.

My 3 cents, give her 3 strikes, don’t try and be a narcissist, and don’t be a simp.

Gauging a girls interest level a year in to the relationship is pointless in my opinion because they are extremely wishy washy

Last edited: