"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Is this girl dateable for me?

AceTheBrain

Banned
Joined
May 10, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
36
I'm 30 - she is 20

- VERY cute face, very curvy, tall body. She is about 15-20 lbs too heavy for me but today she asked me if I can train her (I said absolutely). Her body will be 100/10 once she dials it in a little bit. She has exactly the body type I want - huge ass, huge legs, wide hips small waist, etc...

- in school to be a doctor. This is a big turn off for me. I really wish she just had a normal job. Med school is very hard and stressful, residency is awful. I don't want her to work these crazy hours

- genuinely very good person. Always on time on our dates, never flakes on me, never ignores my texts. I've actually flaked on her twice and she was very interested in me anyways, not materialistic, not superficial. Really is a good person


Is it worth it for me to pursue this?
 

Attachments

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
She looks a lot older than 20, I'd think she was around my age, late twenties or so.

Anyway, she is attractive and obviously intelligent, has goals, interests, etc.....which is something that the vast majority of women in their 20s cannot say for themselves lol. I also see that you wrote about enjoying her personality and that she comes across as genuine and does not plan mind games, again something that is rare for a lot of young women.

However, while others might make fun of you for seeing her career choice as a potential issue I do in fact see how you might feel that way. I might be incorrect, but it appears that you view this woman as a potential long term girlfriend. You recognize that her career choice may be problematic in that she will have very little, if any, time to spend with you and that is in fact an issue. This is something you'll have to answer for yourself and not something a bunch of random posters on a forum can solve for you.

I personally would not be interested in getting into a relationship with someone who I could barely spend time with, I'd just see that as a waste instead of just meeting other women who are more available.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
A bit shallow, no? Why not date and see if you mesh well; if that is what you want to do. Why are you planning so far down the line? Just hang out with her and see where it goes. A wise man once told me it's much easier to get a lady to lose weight than to get a b!tchy lady to turn into a kind generous lady.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
OP, if you are in the NY Metro area, PM me her contact info and I'll test her out for you. I'll get her ass in shape and prime everything up for ya. ;'p
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
That was Bigdave masquerading as a new member.
You're probably not going to reveal the secret, but I am curious about how you guys figure that out. I'm thinking IP or email, but surely you can ban an IP or email address. So what identifier is left if they don't reuse any of those?
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
You're probably not going to reveal the secret, but I am curious about how you guys figure that out. I'm thinking IP or email, but surely you can ban an IP or email address. So what identifier is left if they don't reuse any of those?
His thought process
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Its so easy to spot Dave.

He is always trying to find reason to not go for the girl.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
i'm curious other then alwyas find a reason to not date, why was he banned anyway?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top