Is this girl dateable for me?

AceTheBrain

Banned
Reaction score
I'm 30 - she is 20

- VERY cute face, very curvy, tall body. She is about 15-20 lbs too heavy for me but today she asked me if I can train her (I said absolutely). Her body will be 100/10 once she dials it in a little bit. She has exactly the body type I want - huge ass, huge legs, wide hips small waist, etc...

- in school to be a doctor. This is a big turn off for me. I really wish she just had a normal job. Med school is very hard and stressful, residency is awful. I don't want her to work these crazy hours

- genuinely very good person. Always on time on our dates, never flakes on me, never ignores my texts. I've actually flaked on her twice and she was very interested in me anyways, not materialistic, not superficial. Really is a good person

Is it worth it for me to pursue this?

Attachments

stormrider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's really up to you. Nothing you mentioned is to me anything I'd universally recommend staying away from.
Yeah bro. It depends on your taste. What's next, you want us to pick an ice cream flavor for you too? All kidding aside, I think it's arrogant of you to "want" something when it comes to her career. Chances are, she didn't just decided on it overnight. Don't date her and try to convince her to let go of her dreams. Either accept it or let her go.....unless you are planning to take care of her and pay for all of her bills, she's got to have career aspirations.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She looks a lot older than 20, I'd think she was around my age, late twenties or so.

Anyway, she is attractive and obviously intelligent, has goals, interests, etc.....which is something that the vast majority of women in their 20s cannot say for themselves lol. I also see that you wrote about enjoying her personality and that she comes across as genuine and does not plan mind games, again something that is rare for a lot of young women.

However, while others might make fun of you for seeing her career choice as a potential issue I do in fact see how you might feel that way. I might be incorrect, but it appears that you view this woman as a potential long term girlfriend. You recognize that her career choice may be problematic in that she will have very little, if any, time to spend with you and that is in fact an issue. This is something you'll have to answer for yourself and not something a bunch of random posters on a forum can solve for you.

I personally would not be interested in getting into a relationship with someone who I could barely spend time with, I'd just see that as a waste instead of just meeting other women who are more available.

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A bit shallow, no? Why not date and see if you mesh well; if that is what you want to do. Why are you planning so far down the line? Just hang out with her and see where it goes. A wise man once told me it's much easier to get a lady to lose weight than to get a b!tchy lady to turn into a kind generous lady.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

stormrider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a proper way to use this site is to date the woman first and then when you see red
flags, you can come here for help. But do not TRUST THIS SITE to pick and choose women for you when 95% of posters are incels/have weird issues. You can put up a perfect woman and someone would rationalize her away. It would have made a lot more sense if you consulted with your real life friends and not us (A bunch of online strangers...some of us potentially being basement dwelling losers/eternally celibate).

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, if you are in the NY Metro area, PM me her contact info and I'll test her out for you. I'll get her ass in shape and prime everything up for ya. ;'p

Grewd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was Bigdave masquerading as a new member.
You're probably not going to reveal the secret, but I am curious about how you guys figure that out. I'm thinking IP or email, but surely you can ban an IP or email address. So what identifier is left if they don't reuse any of those?

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're probably not going to reveal the secret, but I am curious about how you guys figure that out. I'm thinking IP or email, but surely you can ban an IP or email address. So what identifier is left if they don't reuse any of those?
His thought process

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its so easy to spot Dave.

He is always trying to find reason to not go for the girl.