Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this a trick?

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nahh its nothing,, women just like you to override her idea sometime, she's telling you to take control and thrust her brains out.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every time I’ve been lovey dovey I’ve seen it go side ways. What do you guys think
Whenever women want an "emotionally available" guy, they are really saying they want a guy they can control and manipulate. For that to happen, a guy has to be emotionally available.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The key is to give them it in small doses and then fvck them so good they can't stop thinking about you.

That will make them obsessed with you.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A C&F response I think would have worked much better here. You have shown a very limited excerpt of your conversation but it looks like you are well on your way to her pinning you down with this. I suppose whether that is a good or bad thing may depend on what you want out of it as well as how long you've been with her. If you've been seeing her for a week vs. a year may make a difference as to whether you should be showing emotion in another words.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's typical Anti-Slut Defense when a girl is trying to let you know that she doesn't want to meet you just for sex. IMO, don't give a damn about what she says, just keep fvcking her instead.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i see noone in this thread has experience in this except for backinthegame...