Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this a sign of attraction?

Aspire

Don Juan
Reaction score
So this lady I am volunteering with-the coordinator-tells me I’m doing an awesome job, is extra nice to me and invited me to a party which I could not make. I know that doesn’t necessarily mean anything but when she was talking to me just before she left—she was wearing a shirt with buttons going down to the mid torso—she was pulling her shirt toward me by the bottom button looking as if she was going to unbutton.

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Reaction score
No.
She's probably being nice.
It could be a friendly invite.
Her shirt-thing means nothing, you are paying too much thought.

You need more evidence, IOI (indicators of interest). Does she ask you who do you live with? Personall questions? Is she in your space? Does she flirt with you? Hold eye contact?

Is any of the interaction sexual, or near that context? If not, don't make things awkward.
Just get to know her, this will *reveal her true motives. Next party, volunteer gathering, or social convention that comes up, go.

Logic85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most definitely being nice.

Sometimes when your mind / heart wants more, it builds up scenarios to convince you that it was something.

But in this case, it was pretty clear that it isn't and she's just being her usual self with zero intentions of flirting.

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most definitely being nice.

Sometimes when your mind / heart wants more, it builds up scenarios to convince you that it was something.

But in this case, it was pretty clear that it isn't and she's just being her usual self with zero intentions of flirting.
I agree. There needs to be more of context, before assuming. It looks just like a normal friendly encounter.

davidcarr

Banned
Reaction score
No.
She's probably being nice.
It could be a friendly invite.
Her shirt-thing means nothing, you are paying too much thought.

You need more evidence, IOI (indicators of interest). Does she ask you who do you live with? Personall questions? Is she in your space? Does she flirt with you? Hold eye contact?

Is any of the interaction sexual, or near that context? If not, don't make things awkward.
Just get to know her, this will *reveal her true motives. Next party, volunteer gathering, or social convention that comes up, go.
More crappy advice.

You obviously do not get laid.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this lady I am volunteering with-the coordinator-tells me I’m doing an awesome job, is extra nice to me and invited me to a party which I could not make. I know that doesn’t necessarily mean anything but when she was talking to me just before she left—she was wearing a shirt with buttons going down to the mid torso—she was pulling her shirt toward me by the bottom button looking as if she was going to unbutton.
The biggest sign is the party thing, elaborate on that

Did she want YOU specifically to go, or was she just inviting anyone in earshot/everyone in the office?

davidcarr

Banned
Reaction score
The biggest sign is the party thing, elaborate on that

Did she want YOU specifically to go, or was she just inviting anyone in earshot/everyone in the office?
Party invites by definition are rarely exclusive in nature. It's just splitting hairs. She is interested to some degree. Roll with it.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Party invites by definition are rarely exclusive in nature. It's just splitting hairs. She is interested to some degree. Roll with it.
I was actually thinking of the distinction between her wanting to go with him to the party vs. Just telling him to show up if he wants vs. Not going with him, but making a big deal over whether or not he specifically comes.

Two of those would be solid signs of interest, the third you're right is nothing much (and also the most likely/common)

At the very least we know she doesn't have a negative opinion, which is good enough to play ball

Glassguy

Reaction score
Ask her out and you'll have your answer
Agreed.

More specifically, see if she wants to join you for a drink after you have been working together.

"its been a long day and I am in the mood for a drink. Why dont you join me since you have been going at it hard all day too"

Get a few drinks in her and watch her actions. If she is sexually interested in you, the alcohol will magnify her IOI's.

By asking her to join you for a drink, you are not putting pressure on her for "a date".

R

Ranger

Well you could always assume she is and go with it. I think that’s always the best mindset.

davidcarr

Banned
Reaction score
Well you could always assume she is and go with it. I think that’s always the best mindset.
One of the few positive posters on sosuave. Usually, it's "you're a beta orbiter bro, go chase a garillion other women."