Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Is this a good way to get my gf to lose weight?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Being into fat chicks either social pressuure (long ago fat=Rich), lack of options, golddigging or faulty DNA
Thats your opinion. I'm not into fat chicks at all but some people are.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
I think asking her if she wants to tag along is cool. That way it comes off like your just seeing if she wants join you, with no ulterior motive. You're delivery must be innocent, and harmless

If you say anything that implies you think she NEEDS to lose weight, or you want her to, it will blow up in your face. Women can't handle that
 

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2015
Messages
2,495
Reaction score
1,423
Age
63
Been in a LTR with a fatty for a while. She cooks and cleans for me. Buys me gifts and pays her share for trips and what not. Has never denied me sex. When she is on the rag I c um in her a SS or a bj. Have really good kinky sex. She earns 6 figures and owns her home. I think these attributes cancel out her need to drop some weight. Although she is actively trying. She came up the idea herself.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,694
Reaction score
5,130
She is 22 and I am 35.
I have been dating this girl for 6 months.
This girl is wife material for me with the only thing that stops it is about 20 pounds.
I am very active and run/play soccer 6 times per week plus eat pretty healthy. I am 5'11 170.
She is a vegetarian and eats very healthy, but currently weighs 140 pounds at 5'5.
She has a weird body type, skinny up top with C boobs, but a fat (not in a good way) butt.
She hates to run/do cardio.
We live in one of the healthiest cities in the USA and temperatures are always warm.
You are sleepwalking into a marriage with a cow - and one with small udders at that. I guarantee that her shape will continue to circulize as she ages.
 

stevieLA

Banned
Joined
Feb 19, 2019
Messages
154
Reaction score
69
Age
36
Generally speaking, women gain weight as they age, rathe than vice versa.

Also, exercise usually does not compensate for unhealthy eating.
 
Top