Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this a good way to get my gf to lose weight?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being into fat chicks either social pressuure (long ago fat=Rich), lack of options, golddigging or faulty DNA
Thats your opinion. I'm not into fat chicks at all but some people are.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think asking her if she wants to tag along is cool. That way it comes off like your just seeing if she wants join you, with no ulterior motive. You're delivery must be innocent, and harmless

If you say anything that implies you think she NEEDS to lose weight, or you want her to, it will blow up in your face. Women can't handle that

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been in a LTR with a fatty for a while. She cooks and cleans for me. Buys me gifts and pays her share for trips and what not. Has never denied me sex. When she is on the rag I c um in her a SS or a bj. Have really good kinky sex. She earns 6 figures and owns her home. I think these attributes cancel out her need to drop some weight. Although she is actively trying. She came up the idea herself.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is 22 and I am 35.
I have been dating this girl for 6 months.
This girl is wife material for me with the only thing that stops it is about 20 pounds.
I am very active and run/play soccer 6 times per week plus eat pretty healthy. I am 5'11 170.
She is a vegetarian and eats very healthy, but currently weighs 140 pounds at 5'5.
She has a weird body type, skinny up top with C boobs, but a fat (not in a good way) butt.
She hates to run/do cardio.
We live in one of the healthiest cities in the USA and temperatures are always warm.
You are sleepwalking into a marriage with a cow - and one with small udders at that. I guarantee that her shape will continue to circulize as she ages.

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
Generally speaking, women gain weight as they age, rathe than vice versa.

Also, exercise usually does not compensate for unhealthy eating.