"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Is there any scenario where a girl could cheat on you and you'd say it wasn't her fault? Is there one where you'd say it's your fault she cheated?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
We're all aware of the old stereotype that when a woman cheats it's the man's fault for not being man enough for her and satisfying her needs or whatever, and we're all red pill enough to know that that's bullsh!t. Either because it's rarely the reason girls cheat (except in sh!tty marriages) and because that's not how you deal with relationship issues as a responsible adult in the first place.

But it always had me thinking, is there ever a scenario where cheating could be the fault of someone other than the cheater? And in that scenario, what would you do? What should you do?

the only scenario could come up with is:

You talk her into a terrible idea and it backfires, like you convince her to take a job as a masseuse or a stripper in a place you know to be dirty/seedy/shady and she ends up giving happy endings.

I saw a sitcom once where a fat guy convinces his sexy wife to pretend to be single and date a cop to lead him on so that the cop would drop the parking/speeding ticket he gave her since they didn't want to pay it. And my thought the whole time was "why would a fat UPS driver want his way out of his league wife to get 1 on 1 date time with a cop? How could that possibly go well?"

Disclaimer: this whole thing is a theoretical thought experiment, if you get cheated on call her a wh0re and dump her, DO NOT bother to evaluate fault
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
Yes. If you withhold sex from her. Then, you cant get mad she gets it from another source, assuming shes your woman.
That's true lmao, would be hilarious to hear a story about a man withholding sex from a woman though
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,759
Reaction score
9,964
That's true lmao, would be hilarious to hear a story about a man withholding sex from a woman though
I know of several cases like this, where the wife wants it and the husband doesn't. Think Al Bundy.

I'd say unless you are cheating yourself, or if you are pimping her out, it's on her.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,706
Reaction score
5,132
Yes. If you withhold sex from her. Then, you cant get mad she gets it from another source, assuming shes your woman.
I was going to say NO, but this is a valid reason; I guess I had not considered it since it is so ridiculous for a heterosexual man to withhold sex - at least if it were not that his wife became a cow.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,759
Reaction score
9,964
I was going to say NO, but this is a valid reason; I guess I had not considered it since it is so ridiculous for a heterosexual man to withhold sex - at least if it were not that his wife became a cow.
Again, think of Al Bundy. Many men tire of their wives sexually. What if the man becomes impotent? Does that give her carte blanche to then go bang whoever she wants?
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
What if the man becomes impotent? Does that give her carte blanche to then go bang whoever she wants?
...yeah pretty much.

If my wife decided to go on some new medication that kills her sex drive i sure as **** wouldn't take a vow of celibacy that she decided for me.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,759
Reaction score
9,964
If my wife decided to go on some new medication that kills her sex drive i sure as **** wouldn't take a vow of celibacy that she decided for me.
I'm admittedly old fashioned, but I'm not comfortable with cheating. If you have problems you can't work out, then I would say you should divorce. But that's also breaking your vows, so it's a lose-lose situation.
 

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
Only if she was raped or abused. Other than that, there is no reason to cheat. Anyone can end a relationship before they get intimate with another person. They are often just too much of a coward to do so...
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Your stereotype is rubbish, are you educated beyond high school? Just curious.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2018
Messages
194
Reaction score
74
Age
46
I was going to say NO, but this is a valid reason; I guess I had not considered it since it is so ridiculous for a heterosexual man to withhold sex - at least if it were not that his wife became a cow.
Lol. Well, some people on Prozac or meds cant have sex while on meds. If you watch A beautiful mind, with Russel Crowe they touch on this subject.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,759
Reaction score
9,964

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
403
Reaction score
221
Age
38
Location
USA
If a partner withholds sex it's not easy to just end a marriage that may have kids. I can see cheating occurring before the nerve to end the relationship occurs.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
Women want it a bad, mate. Actually they often have insatiable drives that is hard to keep up with. Don't other female species just wear the man out and then eat him? That's what a good relationship feels like.
Can't relate ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I wonder what that's like lol, sounds nice
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,759
Reaction score
9,964
P0rn addicts will lose sexual interest, that's the typical situation where a woman could be justified to cheat.
So if a guy looks at a naked woman on the internet, his wife is justified in cheating?
No wonder the divorce rate is so high lol.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top