Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is there any scenario where a girl could cheat on you and you'd say it wasn't her fault? Is there one where you'd say it's your fault she cheated?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We're all aware of the old stereotype that when a woman cheats it's the man's fault for not being man enough for her and satisfying her needs or whatever, and we're all red pill enough to know that that's bullsh!t. Either because it's rarely the reason girls cheat (except in sh!tty marriages) and because that's not how you deal with relationship issues as a responsible adult in the first place.

But it always had me thinking, is there ever a scenario where cheating could be the fault of someone other than the cheater? And in that scenario, what would you do? What should you do?

the only scenario could come up with is:

You talk her into a terrible idea and it backfires, like you convince her to take a job as a masseuse or a stripper in a place you know to be dirty/seedy/shady and she ends up giving happy endings.

I saw a sitcom once where a fat guy convinces his sexy wife to pretend to be single and date a cop to lead him on so that the cop would drop the parking/speeding ticket he gave her since they didn't want to pay it. And my thought the whole time was "why would a fat UPS driver want his way out of his league wife to get 1 on 1 date time with a cop? How could that possibly go well?"

Disclaimer: this whole thing is a theoretical thought experiment, if you get cheated on call her a wh0re and dump her, DO NOT bother to evaluate fault

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. If you withhold sex from her. Then, you cant get mad she gets it from another source, assuming shes your woman.
That's true lmao, would be hilarious to hear a story about a man withholding sex from a woman though

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's true lmao, would be hilarious to hear a story about a man withholding sex from a woman though
I know of several cases like this, where the wife wants it and the husband doesn't. Think Al Bundy.

I'd say unless you are cheating yourself, or if you are pimping her out, it's on her.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. If you withhold sex from her. Then, you cant get mad she gets it from another source, assuming shes your woman.
I was going to say NO, but this is a valid reason; I guess I had not considered it since it is so ridiculous for a heterosexual man to withhold sex - at least if it were not that his wife became a cow.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was going to say NO, but this is a valid reason; I guess I had not considered it since it is so ridiculous for a heterosexual man to withhold sex - at least if it were not that his wife became a cow.
Again, think of Al Bundy. Many men tire of their wives sexually. What if the man becomes impotent? Does that give her carte blanche to then go bang whoever she wants?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if the man becomes impotent? Does that give her carte blanche to then go bang whoever she wants?
...yeah pretty much.

If my wife decided to go on some new medication that kills her sex drive i sure as **** wouldn't take a vow of celibacy that she decided for me.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If my wife decided to go on some new medication that kills her sex drive i sure as **** wouldn't take a vow of celibacy that she decided for me.
I'm admittedly old fashioned, but I'm not comfortable with cheating. If you have problems you can't work out, then I would say you should divorce. But that's also breaking your vows, so it's a lose-lose situation.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only if she was raped or abused. Other than that, there is no reason to cheat. Anyone can end a relationship before they get intimate with another person. They are often just too much of a coward to do so...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your stereotype is rubbish, are you educated beyond high school? Just curious.

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. Well, some people on Prozac or meds cant have sex while on meds. If you watch A beautiful mind, with Russel Crowe they touch on this subject.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If a partner withholds sex it's not easy to just end a marriage that may have kids. I can see cheating occurring before the nerve to end the relationship occurs.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women want it a bad, mate. Actually they often have insatiable drives that is hard to keep up with. Don't other female species just wear the man out and then eat him? That's what a good relationship feels like.
Can't relate ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I wonder what that's like lol, sounds nice

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
P0rn addicts will lose sexual interest, that's the typical situation where a woman could be justified to cheat.
So if a guy looks at a naked woman on the internet, his wife is justified in cheating?
No wonder the divorce rate is so high lol.