Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is there a way to be persistent without being creepy and without going in their friend zone?

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My point is use the magic words, "give me your number" if she doesn't comply she isn't interested and you shouldn't waste your time.
Getting a number doesn’t mean as much as it used to.She could give you her number because she wants to turn you into an orbiter.
Or she could give you her number because she’s interested in that moment,but a girl can change her mind more than people change pants.
The only safe way to accurately determine a girls interest is to gauge how easy she makes it for you to escalate things on a physical level.

Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
There will be women who aren't into you no matter what and no matter what you do.

One reason why a woman may not be into you is because you're simply not her type. If a girl is into intellectual city guys, and you're a blue collared country boy, I doubt you're going to attract her simply because that's not the kind of guys she's attracted to.

My advice would be to identify your "type". Are you a nerd? A country boy? An intellectual? A stoner with lots of tattoos? etc... And then, go to places where women might go that would find your type attractive. For instance, if you're a skinny stoner with lots of tattoos, you're probably not going to find the type of women that find your type attractive at a church, right? BUT, you might find these type of women elsewhere. On the other hand, if you're a super religious church guy, then you might find girls who find your type attractive at a church.

So identify your type and then play to your strengths and environment.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting a number doesn’t mean as much as it used to.She could give you her number because she wants to turn you into an orbiter.
Or she could give you her number because she’s interested in that moment,but a girl can change her mind more than people change pants.
The only safe way to accurately determine a girls interest is to gauge how easy she makes it for you to escalate things on a physical level.
Compliance is everything. You got to start somewhere.

I want a woman who enthusiastically does what I say. I would match her interest as well. It's a two way street, not a master slave dynamic.

Unless in bed ofcourse.

Point being, tell her to do something, if she doesn't follow your lead, even if she has sex w you, it's useless.

You want plates to make your life fun and easy. Not a damn series of hoops to jump through.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Every once in a while there is an amazing woman that is just way above the rest and has it all (i.e. Jessica Alba types that are not famous) - so let's say she doesn't reject you but she also doesn't allow anything to happen. You obviously refuse to be in any sort of friend-zone with any woman regardless of how amazing she is and you also obviously do not do anything creepy.

Is there a way to be persistent and try several times from a far without entering a friend zone (don't listen to her problems, don't be shoulder to cry on, don't be always available, etc.) and without being creepy but still putting yourself in a situation where you can have a chance? This is not just about sex but a women with whom you would want an actual relationship.
No aint no woman is amazing for you to stick around if she's not reciprocating interest. Your best bet is to move on.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There will be women who aren't into you no matter what and no matter what you do.

One reason why a woman may not be into you is because you're simply not her type.
Pretty much this.
There's an influx of people on reddit/seddit who seem to think that 'john anthony' dude is the best womanizer of all time (!)
(this guy if you're not aware of him):

And the idea his fans parrot on reddit is that a girl doesn't have a type. Attraction doesn't matter. All that matters is babystepping comliance and that you never accept her frame if it's a negative one (like her saying 'i'm not interested and you're not my type', or 'i've got a boyfriend i'm not interested' etc) and use the correct 'objection handling lines', assume attraction and keep pushing! If you don't sleep with a girl you done something wrong (didn't assume attraction, didn't use the correct objection handling line, didn't baby step compliance to sex). A 4ft 85 year old should be banging 100% of hot 18 year old cheerleaders as long as he follows them rules apparently :)

Example of one of his fans posts on reddit. They're quite vocal:

https://www.reddit.com/r/datingadviceformen/comments/p9v3wy/_/hc7x5s2
https://www.reddit.com/r/datingadviceformen/comments/r30pd4/_/hm93okb

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

One reason why a woman may not be into you is because you're simply not her type. If a girl is into intellectual city guys, and you're a blue collared country boy, I doubt you're going to attract her simply because that's not the kind of guys she's attracted to.

My advice would be to identify your "type". Are you a nerd? A country boy? An intellectual? A stoner with lots of tattoos? etc... And then, go to places where women might go that would find your type attractive. For instance, if you're a skinny stoner with lots of tattoos, you're probably not going to find the type of women that find your type attractive at a church, right? BUT, you might find these type of women elsewhere. On the other hand, if you're a super religious church guy, then you might find girls who find your type attractive at a church.

So identify your type and then play to your strengths and environment.
What if I am the intellectual type but also very laid back with an out-going fun type personality? Where is the place to go to meet women who like that?

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep in mind your asking a virgin this question
For the record, I am almost 27 and a virgin who's never kissed, or been in a relationship. So I am pretty inexperienced when it comes to dating