Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
No chance. For me, I'd be a vocel if this was my only option. I never understood how men can date or have sex with women they do not find sexually appealing.Yes, this is realistic actually
you can but it will be numb and depressingPeople this size are the reason why the health system in the US is all messed up. Her size, some say, will be come the "average" size within the next 10 years. As for the bro, flowers? Really? I cannot see how a fit man, or a man with a normal BMI would date that.
Amazing how far we've fallen as a society.
No chance. For me, I'd be a vocel if this was my only option. I never understood how men can date or have sex with women they do not find sexually appealing.
You did it for me. The reality is he was being conscientious, which is a good trait to have, but then politely bowed out.He got out by telling her he was her distant cousin. Broke up with her at an aquarium. Why, oh why, did I squander 5 minutes of my life looking that up?!
I'm on the fence about whether this is all scripted or not because her reactions do seem genuine.
Actually, I think it has more to do with the insurance companies.People this size are the reason why the health system in the US is all messed up.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
entitled b1tch frameShe notes up front that he’s not normally the type of guy she would date.
In other words, SHE is cutting HIM some slack and “taking one for the team” by going on a date with him.
Nice, huh?
she probably wants fat guyShe notes up front that he’s not normally the type of guy she would date.
In other words, SHE is cutting HIM some slack and “taking one for the team” by going on a date with him.
Nice, huh?
Not necessarily. If people took better care of themselves, then the costs of diabetes t2, high bp, heart attacks, thyroid, etc would be much lower. The the insurance issue has more to do with OfailureCare than the insurance companies. Mine has skyrocketed since that stupid law was passed.Actually, I think it has more to do with the insurance companies.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.