Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is the sexual market so fücked up that this tattooed spherical gal is a match for this normal guy?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For you chubby chasers, here's your dream girl belly dancing. Be close to a garbage can or toilet.. You've been warned.

This is like a bunch of people standing around watching a train wreck. The REALLY want to see the carnage and blood, but they are pretending to be there for another, more socially acceptable reason.

If any normal guy was in a social scene and some huge fat chick came in and started belly dancing, AND you saw a bunch of cameras, most normal people would PRETEND to be entertained and PRETEND it is a normal thing.

Any guy caught on TV mouthing the words, "holy sh*t! Look at that fat chick! Disgusting!" would be ruined.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're going along, banging chicks 18-23 as a 30s or 40s man, at least from a day to day and personal level, you're having way more fun than I am. I try to look at it from a different light and that's having my kids but honestly, it's tough, really tough most days to stay positive.
Until modern woman changes her ways (WILL NOT happen until a major economic crash to throw "equality" out the window), I will continue to feign commitment or dangle the commitment carrot and fvck as many as I can. This is not an issue in the East. Western women are sorely deluded and have no concept of TIME.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For you chubby chasers, here's your dream girl belly dancing. Be close to a garbage can or toilet.. You've been warned.

Wow, tell the truth? Straight or gay if that's your only choice lol

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is like a bunch of people standing around watching a train wreck. The REALLY want to see the carnage and blood, but they are pretending to be there for another, more socially acceptable reason.

If any normal guy was in a social scene and some huge fat chick came in and started belly dancing, AND you saw a bunch of cameras, most normal people would PRETEND to be entertained and PRETEND it is a normal thing.

Any guy caught on TV mouthing the words, "holy sh*t! Look at that fat chick! Disgusting!" would be ruined.
I would be that guy. Trolling as a hobby.

At **** you money status, I will troll harder.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Until modern woman changes her ways (WILL NOT happen until a major economic crash to throw "equality" out the window), I will continue to feign commitment or dangle the commitment carrot and fvck as many as I can. This is not an issue in the East. Western women are sorely deluded and have no concept of TIME.
+1

This post should be stickied..!

The reality is that, women are being cheered off the cliff. They are cratering SMV, hitting the wall, and then some.

Western women are disgusting and delusional as ****kkkkk as if to assume her teens and twenties will grow back.

There's a reason why men lead and women follow but, men aren't leading (for the most part) so, women are following daddy government, SJWs, feminism, and their own narcissism. Subscribed to victimHood, to high kill count, and getting fat as ****kkkkk.

Gentlemen, I cannot fix it. I have tried but it is not possible nor will it go back.

Let's adapt, overcome, and evolve. Improvise.

Similarly, I will hit on everything on top form SMV with a pulse. Smash or next.

Trolling @ anyone talking cereal relationships, monogamy or marriage.

Not happening.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ I, as a still-good-looking well-cared-for non-drinking non-drug-abusing, 40+ man now, and seeing other still-or-even-better-looking well-kept men my age (no homo)..(those that drank a lot/used drugs in their lives as a lot of these THOTS have are not looking so great though). THOT = burning candle flame burn smell. It's a very demonic soul-vaporizing sense I'm left with leaving the presence of these witches. Some still have souls, but where are they? They don't even guard their souls anymore. They don't protect their identities or how their parents initially raised them. Us men can take more hits and remain ourselves, we're tougher/stronger can withstand bad weather better. I look in real life and in OLD, social media etc (though women have these beauty products to mask what lies underneath - still doesn't help most) and I see Early 30s and especially sssay 35 or 37 women their eyes pocked with marks and wrinkles and melted faces. It, it, just seems too early for them to be getting all worn like the majority of low-30s females are looking now. It just seems worse than in past decades. Women are spending their beauty currency just as fast as they go to Target and spend all their man's money on worthless knick-knacks etc, the depressed baby cart pusher. Materialism has turned their souls into a burn smell melted candle. It's went away. It's left the entity. There's nothing "special." There's nothing "sacred." There's no respect.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“That’s all for tonight, Skippy.”

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just noticed the term "spherical gal" in the subject line, that's pretty funny.
Maybe that could be the new polite word for fat: spherically challenged.
"We are living in a spherical world, and I am a spherical girl" - to paraphrase Madonna.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl doesn't have a waistline... she has an equator.
Smasher turns heel!

I cannot believe a man is like this in real life. I wonder if it this is a Utah thing?
I don't think I could tolerate spending much time around that guy, this proves that women are more resilient than men. At least this girl (Taylee) is kind of cute. And at least he's getting dates, when clearly he isn't in the top 0.001% of men. I mean, for all you complainers out there, if this guy can get dates, how hard can it be, right?

Amazingly, this guy seems to be effective at kino, LOL.
Everybody's got to be good at something.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smasher turns heel!

I don't think I could tolerate spending much time around that guy, this proves that women are more resilient than men. At least this girl (Taylee) is kind of cute. And at least he's getting dates, when clearly he isn't in the top 0.001% of men. I mean, for all you complainers out there, if this guy can get dates, how hard can it be, right?

He was on a few tv shows apparently. Thus, women find him interesting I guess. It's his desperation that kills the mood. Kino only works if a man doesn't kill it by his actions. He does one thing, then negates it with his begging and desperation. There are some attractive Mormons though. If he can get them to date now 37/38 living in his mom's basement working at Domino's pizza... I guess his wing-mom is a good one. lol.

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Smasher turns heel!

Was that a dig at bigdave? I think land whales don't meet his 8+ ethnic, loyal, 23-27, atheist, career woman who is looking for a husband who is a volcel unless his list of requirements are met.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was that a dig at bigdave? I think land whales don't meet his 8+ ethnic, loyal, 23-27, atheist, career woman who is looking for a husband who is a volcel unless his list of requirements are met.
Don't think so. Taylee wouldn't meet BigDave's requirements. Then again, no pics of her azz or boobs. I do not know any Mormons. I think they stick to their own people anyways. Thus, I think that may be why this guy gets the Mormon women as a first date. Do Mormons believe in sex before marriage? Or is more like anal and oral are okay, but vag is a no no until she has a ring on it?