Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is the sexual market so fücked up that this tattooed spherical gal is a match for this normal guy?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not necessarily. If people took better care of themselves, then the costs of diabetes t2, high bp, heart attacks, thyroid, etc would be much lower. The the insurance issue has more to do with OfailureCare than the insurance companies. Mine has skyrocketed since that stupid law was passed.
You need to retire early and get on the FREE Medicaid expansion. :)

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If my options were limited to these spherigals, I'd be throwing in the towel and fapping to Chaturbate.
not getting steam rolled, is safe sex.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For you chubby chasers, here's your dream girl belly dancing. Be close to a garbage can or toilet.. You've been warned.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The the insurance issue has more to do with OfailureCare than the insurance companies. Mine has skyrocketed since that stupid law was passed.
I'm not going to defend "OfailureCare", but insurance costs were skyrocketing long before that law. High insurance costs were the reason it was passed in the first place. It didn't work (it was a watered down attempt to begin with), but it wasn't the root cause.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going to defend "OfailureCare", but insurance costs were skyrocketing long before that law. High insurance costs were the reason it was passed in the first place. It didn't work (it was a watered down attempt to begin with), but it wasn't the root cause.
Really depends on the State. I was paying around 400 a month prior to OfailureCare, now I'm paying over a G. The people it intended on "helping", the 80 million who had no insurance have opted out and paid the fine instead (which I believe was repealed by Pres. Trump). I believe over 80 million lost their insurance and had to go on their exchange due to this revolutionary failure. Mostly, small businesses and independent contractors were hit. Our business plan in NYS nearly tripled. Massive failure.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't know they made hairless gorillas that big!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was paying around 400 a month prior to OfailureCare, now I'm paying over a G.
I agree it was a failed attempt to fix things, but it wasn't the cause of the problem. Prices were rising at higher the rate of inflation before, during, and after "OfailureCare", so of course we're paying more now than before. Doing nothing isn't solving the problem either.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can tell you now that I've never slept with a woman over 175lbs, now I remember a 3-some with a short thin girl and her over 175lb lesbo friend. She just started riding me as I was eating out the short girl (33 yr old owner of a bar downtown). It was a help-me moment and back then I was spittin image Christian Bale so I chalk that very fat one's climbing up on top of me to that and that only cause I haven't had a 3-some since that I didn't have to work for and I wouldn't even call it a 3-some with hotter, younger girls (fvcked one girl and then just hung around in the bedroom with her and her friend didn't get to do anything) in recent years.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree it was a failed attempt to fix things, but it wasn't the cause of the problem. Prices were rising at higher the rate of inflation before, during, and after "OfailureCare", so of course we're paying more now than before. Doing nothing isn't solving the problem either.
Perhaps. However, there was a way to solve the problem, but Obama caved. If he stood fast and just expanded Medicaid to cover the people w/o health insurance, that would had been a viable solution. Instead, now they don't have health insurance, and regular people cannot afford it either. Thus, this ACA has made things worse, not better.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are heavier on average than they used to be; however, that's more than a few extra pounds. I personally prefer to date my own species. No whales for me.
It's because they are working in an office sitting at a computer all day. The majority of women in the early 80s and prior were rearing kids; thus running around and burning off weight. Plus, they eat like sh!t now with all the fast food and chemically enhanced crap. It's really hard to find a woman who doesn't feed their face and eats actually healthy these days.

Can tell you now that I've never slept with a woman over 175lbs, now I remember a 3-some with a short thin girl and her over 175lb lesbo friend. She just started riding me as I was eating out the short girl (33 yr old owner of a bar downtown). It was a help-me moment and back then I was spittin image Christian Bale so I chalk that very fat one's climbing up on top of me to that and that only cause I haven't had a 3-some since that I didn't have to work for and I wouldn't even call it a 3-some with hotter, younger girls (fvcked one girl and then just hung around in the bedroom with her and her friend didn't get to do anything) in recent years.
But I thought you specialized in women who are size 14 and higher. No?

A lot of guys are doing that (volcel as in go years without sex until they get someone they like).

I've actually seen plenty of even worse matches, mainly the guy significantly better looking than this one. It's crazy. That woman is my OLD smv equivalent
Agreed. I've been on a few days lately where the women are nothing like their pics. Tats (not the cute kind) and overweight. I cannot stand stand it. I try to be nice about it, but they don't get a clue. TBH, I'm considering a couple single mom's to add to my rotation. Reason being, their kids are teens and they are actually in better shape than the women with no kids. Slim pickings around here. I know I do it to myself because I won't go to Manhattan, where I get a lot of interest. Not worth the $$$.

Magotrox

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you should care too much about the SMP and SMVs. If you don't match a girl, just NEXT her. If another guy think it's a fine deal, the problem is his. Period.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's what's wrong with this: She's qualifying HIM!!!! She's like 300+ pounds and she's qualifying HIM!!!! He brought her flowers. He's complimenting her. Did she bring anything for him? Did she compliment him at all? Wow, this is truly amazing to me. He's already pedistalizing her, doesn't know her and she's a huge hefer. Wow, truly, wow, that's all I have to say.
I watched the movie "Her" which depicts the whole male blue pill beta male provider conditioning. It's why men are so broken post breakup or divorce. Women begin to disassociate long before. They start a gym membership, grow remote, and disconnected.

There's a scene in the movie where a man's out on a date with a single mom. The beta protagonist says that the woman's finally done with *******s. As in, her reign of terror skiing down cawkkkk mountain is over. Of course, beta make cuck provider is now raisin some other man's baby.

Men TRP after a severe death of the beta. After the blue pill idealism is murdered.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I watched the movie "Her" which depicts the whole male blue pill beta male provider conditioning. It's why men are so broken post breakup or divorce. Women begin to disassociate long before. They start a gym membership, grow remote, and disconnected.

There's a scene in the movie where a man's out on a date with a single mom. The beta protagonist says that the woman's finally done with *******s. As in, her reign of terror skiing down cawkkkk mountain is over. Of course, beta make cuck provider is now raisin some other man's baby.

Men TRP after a severe death of the beta. After the blue pill idealism is murdered.
Let's be honest, there wouldn't be blue pill beta providers unless the long arm of the law wasn't involved. Once the state got involved in the business of marriage, marriage as a concept and institution, was over. Yes, I got married. No, I would never have accepted the scenario that I am currently married under. However, they don't present the reality of it when you're dating, they present the idealized version. Yes, stupid for me to accept the idealized version as the correct version but we all make mistakes. However, now you're locked in, you can't simply say, f this, I'm out. Now, you're down for half of your resources and her skiing down cawk mountain with your kids in tow. So that makes me more likely to attempt to have some type of situation that keeps me in the picture, so I'm not screwed out of my resources while she mentally browbeats the kids into disliking me while some other guy raises my kids.

It's a totally screwed up system and needs a huge change to make it more fair. But with all of the money involved for these attorneys, that's highly unlikely to change. It honestly has little to do with beta blue pill. If the state wasn't involved, sh*t would be going my way or the highway but that's not the world we live in right now.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's be honest, there wouldn't be blue pill beta providers unless the long arm of the law wasn't involved. Once the state got involved in the business of marriage, marriage as a concept and institution, was over. Yes, I got married. No, I would never have accepted the scenario that I am currently married under. However, they don't present the reality of it when you're dating, they present the idealized version. Yes, stupid for me to accept the idealized version as the correct version but we all make mistakes. However, now you're locked in, you can't simply say, f this, I'm out. Now, you're down for half of your resources and her skiing down cawk mountain with your kids in tow. So that makes me more likely to attempt to have some type of situation that keeps me in the picture, so I'm not screwed out of my resources while she mentally browbeats the kids into disliking me while some other guy raises my kids.
Men are solution oriented. They want the XYZ be all answer to the question they are grappling with.

Western women are disgusting. The nuclear war on men blue pill conditions are set from birth. The education system, the societal expectations, and lack thereof in appreciation of male sacrifice and burden of performance.

Women aren't "empowered." they're weaponized. They can use the dogs of the state to jail a man, to redistribute the resources of men to women, and use victimhood in the form of false accusations. Ford has a fund me pg nearing a million. Proof nor evidence of are surplus. Women can falsely accuse and there's no push back. Men do not jail women nor sue based upon character assassination.

I would sue into oblivion and push for the longest sentence possible. Enough is enough.

Marriage, children, cohabitation, etc is out. As I said, women are being cheered off the cliff. Good riddance.

I will watch society burn to a crisp. Out for #1. Sport smashing. Trolling when talking marriage, monogamy or LTR.

Top form SMV 18-23 or gtfo.

It's a totally screwed up system and needs a huge change to make it more fair. But with all of the money involved for these attorneys, that's highly unlikely to change. It honestly has little to do with beta blue pill. If the state wasn't involved, sh*t would be going my way or the highway but that's not the world we live in right now.[/QUOTE]

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men are solution oriented. They want the XYZ be all answer to the question they are grappling with.

Western women are disgusting. The nuclear war on men blue pill conditions are set from birth. The education system, the societal expectations, and lack thereof in appreciation of male sacrifice and burden of performance.

Women aren't "empowered." they're weaponized. They can use the dogs of the state to jail a man, to redistribute the resources of men to women, and use victimhood in the form of false accusations. Ford has a fund me pg nearing a million. Proof nor evidence of are surplus. Women can falsely accuse and there's no push back. Men do not jail women nor sue based upon character assassination.

I would sue into oblivion and push for the longest sentence possible. Enough is enough.

Marriage, children, cohabitation, etc is out. As I said, women are being cheered off the cliff. Good riddance.

I will watch society burn to a crisp. Out for #1. Sport smashing. Trolling when talking marriage, monogamy or LTR.

Top form SMV 18-23 or gtfo.

It's a totally screwed up system and needs a huge change to make it more fair. But with all of the money involved for these attorneys, that's highly unlikely to change. It honestly has little to do with beta blue pill. If the state wasn't involved, sh*t would be going my way or the highway but that's not the world we live in right now.
[/QUOTE]
As much as I hate to agree regarding kids and marriage, I have to agree. I would never counsel a young man starting out to get married. I would honestly tell him to avoid it like the plague. I think kids are awesome and it is truly something I enjoy, having my kids but not under the conditions that I am currently saddled with. It takes away quite a bit of the enjoyment when I'm stuck with the woman I'm stuck with. However, as they say, it's cheaper to keeper and it's true. Less aggravation, less money, less stress to continue along than to get rid of her, which really is me removing myself, not getting rid of her.

If you're going along, banging chicks 18-23 as a 30s or 40s man, at least from a day to day and personal level, you're having way more fun than I am. I try to look at it from a different light and that's having my kids but honestly, it's tough, really tough most days to stay positive.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As much as I hate to agree regarding kids and marriage, I have to agree. I would never counsel a young man starting out to get married. I would honestly tell him to avoid it like the plague. I think kids are awesome and it is truly something I enjoy, having my kids but not under the conditions that I am currently saddled with. It takes away quite a bit of the enjoyment when I'm stuck with the woman I'm stuck with. However, as they say, it's cheaper to keeper and it's true. Less aggravation, less money, less stress to continue along than to get rid of her, which really is me removing myself, not getting rid of her.[/QUOTE]

I was just talking to a player. He banged some skank and his friend is engaged to her.

****ty female behaviour is rewarded. Her best years are flushed down the toilet and when she is valueless even more so, some cuck marries her.

IMHO I think TRP marriage is retarded but, if guys get value, then, whatever. Power to him.

I can say, top form SMV but, any idiot can say that or 10s but, in reality, do they even pull?

There's a lot of stuff from nonsense to useless. A cute say 6+ on top form I will take and pursue any day > hawtttt cratered SMV epiphany phase or near/past the wall.

One of the best women I pulled is a hard 6+, yogi, fit as ****kkkkkk, sheltered to the max, grew up with mom and dad. While not hawtttt, she's explored consciousness and self knowledge.

Still, I won't give the ring. Marriage is dead. It's a one way flow that offers men nothing of value while guaranteeing female access to resources, both present and future earnings. Worse, it guarantees her control over sexual access.

No dice. If not in the mood, low libido, low sex drive, LMR, etc #next!

Fellas, there's always hotter, younger, thinner, fitter, etc.

Flipping the script is key.

If she is a valueless commodity, she is treated as such.

If you're going along, banging chicks 18-23 as a 30s or 40s man, at least from a day to day and personal level, you're having way more fun than I am. I try to look at it from a different light and that's having my kids but honestly, it's tough, really tough most days to stay positive.
Mate, it's a zero some game. At age thirty, it's not my first rodeo. Even still, it's a headache and a lot of nonsense. **** test from a chick who flips burgers at McDonald's. Valueless but has the goods.

If she goes BPD psycho between top form and epiphany phase, you're +5-7 yrs older. The deficit is monumental. Even blanc would be affected by the fall out in breakup and game plummets.

My biggest tactic in game is noting females competitiveness (more do then men give credit), playing to the following, and my willingness to walk.

In marriage, once there's kids, it's a diff game but willingness to walk away from the start is ideal. The alternative is bring a hostage.

Good luck mate.

R

Ranger

The media and the femcentric world is selling Heifer T. Walrus to men as well as old bags.

To be perfectly honest I would not be able to get it up. As Agustus McCrea in Lonesome Dove said,
“My pod is all shriveled up.”