is showing her your workplace a good idea ?

DarKnight

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is obviously not a good idea for 1-3 dates. But I think it might not be a bad idea for 4th or etc. So on weekends our office is almost empty. I have full access there anytime. I once suggested a girl to show her my workplace. She liked the idea. I mean we can order a pizza , drinks. Watch a movie at the meeting room, etc. In case if someone comes in I can tell that we were discussing some new product etc. Consider the fact that she won't come to my apartment. Maybe later but not now. So it is one of a few places I can get private with her.
So is it a good idea or it will kill the mystery about you (me) ?

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is obviously not a good idea for 1-3 dates. But I think it might not be a bad idea for 4th or etc. So on weekends our office is almost empty. I have full access there anytime. I once suggested a girl to show her my workplace. She liked the idea. I mean we can order a pizza , drinks. Watch a movie at the meeting room, etc. In case if someone comes in I can tell that we were discussing some new product etc. Consider the fact that she won't come to my apartment. Maybe later but not now. So it is one of a few places I can get private with her.
I'd keep my personal life separate from my professional life unless you guys have lived together for some time or she is your wife. B!tches be crazy.

Plums

Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest it doesn't sound like the most exciting date. I think there comes a time when a woman may ask to see the place you work just out of interest. But I would wait for her to ask.
Also, if you split up with her and she can't get over it, you run the risk of her turning up at work and embarrassing you.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must not have enough experience with women to know how nutty or vindictive they can get ..

Example 1: Had a chick play on my phone for a week because I told her I wasnt interested anymore.

Example 2: Had a disagreement with a chick at her place. I said my piece calmly and left her there screaming at the top of her lungs.
She calls my job and tells them they should drug test me.

If you can avoid it, until she is your girlfriend don't even tell her your companies name..
Let alone sneak her in the building.
If I could afford it, id take every new plate to a hotel for at least the first couple months. They wouldn't even know where i live.

I'm even contemplating beginning to use a fake name..

Last edited:

DarKnight

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your answers. so the conclusion is that it is a Bad Idea )

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Sure, if you are within walking distance. You're probably better off showing a photo of your cubicle.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No girls in the bat cave. Only on rare occasions.:D