Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is she still interested or nah?

Kolads06

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys.. So I met this girl and we click well at first. We hung out a bit, she even introduced me to her best friend and we would go out occasionally. We would be in contact most of the week, sometimes I would message or call her first and sometimes she would do the same. Here's the deal, I had went out and bought her some chocolates, and we met up the next evening and I gave to her, we hugged and we messaged the same night. We had also planned to go out skating the next day. On the next day, all I got was a good morning which I replied to, then after that nothing from her.. She went blank.. I waited until a few days(2 days) then I messaged her to see if she was OK but still got no respond... So I haven't messaged her since and now it's been basically gonna be 2 weeks tomorrow.. Is there something wrong that I did or is she just not interested no more, I've always been over interested In past relationships but I've cooled down now and have been chilled for a few years now, so am not sure if I should reply or not reply.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You already know the answer...

You didn’t evoke the right emotions in her on the date. Sounds like you played it as a friend - meeting her best friend and getting her chocolates. Meeting friends before you have sex with the woman is always a flag in my mind.

She could have had low interest from the start and used you for attention or something. Read around on the DJ bible and you’ll see for yourself and your own experience where you may have went wrong

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a lot you did wrong but we've all been there bro

1) Flowtheory is right, hanging out with friends is a redflag
2) You don't message or call her all the time
3) Never buy a woman anything. The gift is you and YOUR time
4) Stop hugging her. In future go for the kiss
5) Always wait for a woman to reply, if she doesn't then give up

Do you want the good news? This I have learned for myself-
All of this is reversible. Women CAN and DO change their mind if you start acting like a man
I've had women text me 6 months after I screwed up. Some of them never come back
There's nothing you can do except move on with your life

Kolads06

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion, you want to arrive at a point of abundance. Build up your women contacts. Keep meeting different ones and keep failing. It takes time but through experience you will eventually have THEM trying to keep up with you. Juggle 3 women at a time.
K, I get that, it's not that I chase em cause I ain't got time for games. I tried talking to multiple women once and it was ok but, I just ain't like the idea. So is it that you're saying I should talk to more women instead of just 1?

Kolads06

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a lot you did wrong but we've all been there bro

1) Flowtheory is right, hanging out with friends is a redflag
2) You don't message or call her all the time
3) Never buy a woman anything. The gift is you and YOUR time
4) Stop hugging her. In future go for the kiss
5) Always wait for a woman to reply, if she doesn't then give up

Do you want the good news? This I have learned for myself-
All of this is reversible. Women CAN and DO change their mind if you start acting like a man
I've had women text me 6 months after I screwed up. Some of them never come back
There's nothing you can do except move on with your life
I get what your saying but basically I went wrong, it was just a one time thing buying her some chocolates, I'm not the kinda guy that goes chasing down women as if am desperate, I met only 1 friend k and tbh, I just ain't sure if I should message her or not,

Kolads06

Don Juan
Reaction score
You already know the answer...

You didn’t evoke the right emotions in her on the date. Sounds like you played it as a friend - meeting her best friend and getting her chocolates. Meeting friends before you have sex with the woman is always a flag in my mind.

She could have had low interest from the start and used you for attention or something. Read around on the DJ bible and you’ll see for yourself and your own experience where you may have went wrong
I ain't know the answer, if I did I wouldn't be here bro.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn’t make sense that she’d run away after buying her some stupid chocolates. I wouldn’t reach out though, she went quiet on you which means if she wants to talk to you she’s going to have to make the effort.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys.. So I met this girl and we click well at first. We hung out a bit, she even introduced me to her best friend and we would go out occasionally. We would be in contact most of the week, sometimes I would message or call her first and sometimes she would do the same. Here's the deal, I had went out and bought her some chocolates, and we met up the next evening and I gave to her, we hugged and we messaged the same night. We had also planned to go out skating the next day. On the next day, all I got was a good morning which I replied to, then after that nothing from her.. She went blank.. I waited until a few days(2 days) then I messaged her to see if she was OK but still got no respond... So I haven't messaged her since and now it's been basically gonna be 2 weeks tomorrow.. Is there something wrong that I did or is she just not interested no more, I've always been over interested In past relationships but I've cooled down now and have been chilled for a few years now, so am not sure if I should reply or not reply.
tl/dr

Just by title short anwser is no.
When you got to ask yoursellf this question its because she is low intereat at best.

She probably met someone else and put you on the back burner.

Dont be an orbiter, go xomplete ghost.

Reaction score
K, I get that, it's not that I chase em cause I ain't got time for games. I tried talking to multiple women once and it was ok but, I just ain't like the idea. So is it that you're saying I should talk to more women instead of just 1?
Yes always have more than one option. Keeps you from overthinking and keeps it easier to move on.

Kolads06

Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn’t make sense that she’d run away after buying her some stupid chocolates. I wouldn’t reach out though, she went quiet on you which means if she wants to talk to you she’s going to have to make the effort.
You got ma point, that's the same thing I said to maself, why would she disappear after me just buying some chocolates. I ain't messaging either.

Kolads06

Don Juan
Reaction score
tl/dr

Just by title short anwser is no.
When you got to ask yoursellf this question its because she is low intereat at best.

She probably met someone else and put you on the back burner.

Dont be an orbiter, go xomplete ghost.
Fo real bro

Webb91

Don Juan
Reaction score
She never went quiet because you bought her some silly chocolates. She went quiet because her body wasn’t pumping out dopamine and oxytocin. Now you need to know how to get them things flowing. So don’t be so hard on yourself wondering if you was too nice. It wasn’t the chocolates. It was just her biology and chemistry saying no.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t worry about it. One of my plates has stopped contacting me and I know exactly why. She cane over last Saturday and we were going to have sex but she forgot to tell me she had a damn cold or sinuses or whatever. She was all stopped up and being a mouth breather and it was just a turnoff. So we didn’t do anything but hangout and makeout some but not hot and heavy like we usually do. She’s gone cold this week and hardly text me at all and that’s probably why. Oh well if she comes back good, if not I won’t die.

Cckybold

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's OK to buy somethings for a girl , don't dwell too much on whatever she not replying or ghosted you. Do your own things n keep spinning plates and things will come to you :)

Kolads06

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t worry about it. One of my plates has stopped contacting me and I know exactly why. She cane over last Saturday and we were going to have sex but she forgot to tell me she had a damn cold or sinuses or whatever. She was all stopped up and being a mouth breather and it was just a turnoff. So we didn’t do anything but hangout and makeout some but not hot and heavy like we usually do. She’s gone cold this week and hardly text me at all and that’s probably why. Oh well if she comes back good, if not I won’t die.
Yea, for real. I don't know why they feel like men are supposed to chase em down as if we are that desperate yo, it's stupid what they make most men do bro.. But I ain't Fallin for non of em bs

Kolads06

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's OK to buy somethings for a girl , don't dwell too much on whatever she not replying or ghosted you. Do your own things n keep spinning plates and things will come to you :)
Thanks bro, you get me.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a young guy so you're learning. We've all made a ton of mistakes early on.

Regarding your situation, the chocolates weren't the kiss of death but I would hold off on gifts of any sort this early. It says "too nice/nice guy" which you don't want to be. Understand she's also young like you probably with a lot of options and young women are notoriously flaky so it doesn't take much for them to vanish. BUT, the biggest thing you need to correct is not going in for the kill (kissing her) and limiting the affection to hugging which screams FRIEND. Don't chase either, which is a huge attraction killer. I would go complete NC and let her come to you. Great if she does and if not, no problem, next batter up. Just learn from your biggest two errors: gift buying too early (too nice) and not escalating sexually (low T, lacking confidence, beta).

Good luck.

Kolads06

Don Juan
Reaction score
So hey guys, I kinda called her........
So here's the deal, i was on whatsapp and saw her post then decided to view, I saw it was her sis that is sick and in the hospital, I tried calling but it only went to voice mail so I left a message saying I hope her sis gets well, what do yall think?. Ps. I only called once then left the message

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So hey guys, I kinda called her........
So here's the deal, i was on whatsapp and saw her post then decided to view, I saw it was her sis that is sick and in the hospital, I tried calling but it only went to voice mail so I left a message saying I hope her sis gets well, what do yall think?. Ps. I only called once then left the message
Bro, stop it. You are wasting your time. You lost her when you bought her chocolates. We have all been there, bought a girl roses three weeks in and boom she vanished. Thank god those blue pill days are over.

Kolads06

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, stop it. You are wasting your time. You lost her when you bought her chocolates. We have all been there, bought a girl roses three weeks in and boom she vanished. Thank god those blue pill days are over.
Ok, just you know, thought it'd be cool to show some sympathy as she had someone in the hospital