"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Is she still interested or nah?

Kolads06

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 4, 2019
Messages
23
Reaction score
4
Age
28
Ok guys.. So I met this girl and we click well at first. We hung out a bit, she even introduced me to her best friend and we would go out occasionally. We would be in contact most of the week, sometimes I would message or call her first and sometimes she would do the same. Here's the deal, I had went out and bought her some chocolates, and we met up the next evening and I gave to her, we hugged and we messaged the same night. We had also planned to go out skating the next day. On the next day, all I got was a good morning which I replied to, then after that nothing from her.. She went blank.. I waited until a few days(2 days) then I messaged her to see if she was OK but still got no respond... So I haven't messaged her since and now it's been basically gonna be 2 weeks tomorrow.. Is there something wrong that I did or is she just not interested no more, I've always been over interested In past relationships but I've cooled down now and have been chilled for a few years now, so am not sure if I should reply or not reply.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
You already know the answer...

You didn’t evoke the right emotions in her on the date. Sounds like you played it as a friend - meeting her best friend and getting her chocolates. Meeting friends before you have sex with the woman is always a flag in my mind.

She could have had low interest from the start and used you for attention or something. Read around on the DJ bible and you’ll see for yourself and your own experience where you may have went wrong
 

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
There's a lot you did wrong but we've all been there bro

1) Flowtheory is right, hanging out with friends is a redflag
2) You don't message or call her all the time
3) Never buy a woman anything. The gift is you and YOUR time
4) Stop hugging her. In future go for the kiss
5) Always wait for a woman to reply, if she doesn't then give up

Do you want the good news? This I have learned for myself-
All of this is reversible. Women CAN and DO change their mind if you start acting like a man
I've had women text me 6 months after I screwed up. Some of them never come back
There's nothing you can do except move on with your life
 

Kolads06

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 4, 2019
Messages
23
Reaction score
4
Age
28
In my opinion, you want to arrive at a point of abundance. Build up your women contacts. Keep meeting different ones and keep failing. It takes time but through experience you will eventually have THEM trying to keep up with you. Juggle 3 women at a time.
K, I get that, it's not that I chase em cause I ain't got time for games. I tried talking to multiple women once and it was ok but, I just ain't like the idea. So is it that you're saying I should talk to more women instead of just 1?
 

Kolads06

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 4, 2019
Messages
23
Reaction score
4
Age
28
There's a lot you did wrong but we've all been there bro

1) Flowtheory is right, hanging out with friends is a redflag
2) You don't message or call her all the time
3) Never buy a woman anything. The gift is you and YOUR time
4) Stop hugging her. In future go for the kiss
5) Always wait for a woman to reply, if she doesn't then give up

Do you want the good news? This I have learned for myself-
All of this is reversible. Women CAN and DO change their mind if you start acting like a man
I've had women text me 6 months after I screwed up. Some of them never come back
There's nothing you can do except move on with your life
I get what your saying but basically I went wrong, it was just a one time thing buying her some chocolates, I'm not the kinda guy that goes chasing down women as if am desperate, I met only 1 friend k and tbh, I just ain't sure if I should message her or not,
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Kolads06

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 4, 2019
Messages
23
Reaction score
4
Age
28
You already know the answer...

You didn’t evoke the right emotions in her on the date. Sounds like you played it as a friend - meeting her best friend and getting her chocolates. Meeting friends before you have sex with the woman is always a flag in my mind.

She could have had low interest from the start and used you for attention or something. Read around on the DJ bible and you’ll see for yourself and your own experience where you may have went wrong
I ain't know the answer, if I did I wouldn't be here bro.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
It doesn’t make sense that she’d run away after buying her some stupid chocolates. I wouldn’t reach out though, she went quiet on you which means if she wants to talk to you she’s going to have to make the effort.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Ok guys.. So I met this girl and we click well at first. We hung out a bit, she even introduced me to her best friend and we would go out occasionally. We would be in contact most of the week, sometimes I would message or call her first and sometimes she would do the same. Here's the deal, I had went out and bought her some chocolates, and we met up the next evening and I gave to her, we hugged and we messaged the same night. We had also planned to go out skating the next day. On the next day, all I got was a good morning which I replied to, then after that nothing from her.. She went blank.. I waited until a few days(2 days) then I messaged her to see if she was OK but still got no respond... So I haven't messaged her since and now it's been basically gonna be 2 weeks tomorrow.. Is there something wrong that I did or is she just not interested no more, I've always been over interested In past relationships but I've cooled down now and have been chilled for a few years now, so am not sure if I should reply or not reply.
tl/dr

Just by title short anwser is no.
When you got to ask yoursellf this question its because she is low intereat at best.

She probably met someone else and put you on the back burner.

Dont be an orbiter, go xomplete ghost.
 
Joined
Mar 29, 2019
Messages
18
Reaction score
10
Age
30
K, I get that, it's not that I chase em cause I ain't got time for games. I tried talking to multiple women once and it was ok but, I just ain't like the idea. So is it that you're saying I should talk to more women instead of just 1?
Yes always have more than one option. Keeps you from overthinking and keeps it easier to move on.
 

Kolads06

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 4, 2019
Messages
23
Reaction score
4
Age
28
It doesn’t make sense that she’d run away after buying her some stupid chocolates. I wouldn’t reach out though, she went quiet on you which means if she wants to talk to you she’s going to have to make the effort.
You got ma point, that's the same thing I said to maself, why would she disappear after me just buying some chocolates. I ain't messaging either.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Kolads06

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 4, 2019
Messages
23
Reaction score
4
Age
28
tl/dr

Just by title short anwser is no.
When you got to ask yoursellf this question its because she is low intereat at best.

She probably met someone else and put you on the back burner.

Dont be an orbiter, go xomplete ghost.
Fo real bro
 

Webb91

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
80
Reaction score
37
Age
35
She never went quiet because you bought her some silly chocolates. She went quiet because her body wasn’t pumping out dopamine and oxytocin. Now you need to know how to get them things flowing. So don’t be so hard on yourself wondering if you was too nice. It wasn’t the chocolates. It was just her biology and chemistry saying no.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Don’t worry about it. One of my plates has stopped contacting me and I know exactly why. She cane over last Saturday and we were going to have sex but she forgot to tell me she had a damn cold or sinuses or whatever. She was all stopped up and being a mouth breather and it was just a turnoff. So we didn’t do anything but hangout and makeout some but not hot and heavy like we usually do. She’s gone cold this week and hardly text me at all and that’s probably why. Oh well if she comes back good, if not I won’t die.
 

Cckybold

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
49
Reaction score
20
It's OK to buy somethings for a girl , don't dwell too much on whatever she not replying or ghosted you. Do your own things n keep spinning plates and things will come to you :)
 

Kolads06

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 4, 2019
Messages
23
Reaction score
4
Age
28
Don’t worry about it. One of my plates has stopped contacting me and I know exactly why. She cane over last Saturday and we were going to have sex but she forgot to tell me she had a damn cold or sinuses or whatever. She was all stopped up and being a mouth breather and it was just a turnoff. So we didn’t do anything but hangout and makeout some but not hot and heavy like we usually do. She’s gone cold this week and hardly text me at all and that’s probably why. Oh well if she comes back good, if not I won’t die.
Yea, for real. I don't know why they feel like men are supposed to chase em down as if we are that desperate yo, it's stupid what they make most men do bro.. But I ain't Fallin for non of em bs
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Kolads06

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 4, 2019
Messages
23
Reaction score
4
Age
28
It's OK to buy somethings for a girl , don't dwell too much on whatever she not replying or ghosted you. Do your own things n keep spinning plates and things will come to you :)
Thanks bro, you get me.
 

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,848
Reaction score
3,697
Location
Mile High City, USA
You're a young guy so you're learning. We've all made a ton of mistakes early on.

Regarding your situation, the chocolates weren't the kiss of death but I would hold off on gifts of any sort this early. It says "too nice/nice guy" which you don't want to be. Understand she's also young like you probably with a lot of options and young women are notoriously flaky so it doesn't take much for them to vanish. BUT, the biggest thing you need to correct is not going in for the kill (kissing her) and limiting the affection to hugging which screams FRIEND. Don't chase either, which is a huge attraction killer. I would go complete NC and let her come to you. Great if she does and if not, no problem, next batter up. Just learn from your biggest two errors: gift buying too early (too nice) and not escalating sexually (low T, lacking confidence, beta).

Good luck.
 

Kolads06

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 4, 2019
Messages
23
Reaction score
4
Age
28
So hey guys, I kinda called her........
So here's the deal, i was on whatsapp and saw her post then decided to view, I saw it was her sis that is sick and in the hospital, I tried calling but it only went to voice mail so I left a message saying I hope her sis gets well, what do yall think?. Ps. I only called once then left the message
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
So hey guys, I kinda called her........
So here's the deal, i was on whatsapp and saw her post then decided to view, I saw it was her sis that is sick and in the hospital, I tried calling but it only went to voice mail so I left a message saying I hope her sis gets well, what do yall think?. Ps. I only called once then left the message
Bro, stop it. You are wasting your time. You lost her when you bought her chocolates. We have all been there, bought a girl roses three weeks in and boom she vanished. Thank god those blue pill days are over.
 

Kolads06

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 4, 2019
Messages
23
Reaction score
4
Age
28
Bro, stop it. You are wasting your time. You lost her when you bought her chocolates. We have all been there, bought a girl roses three weeks in and boom she vanished. Thank god those blue pill days are over.
Ok, just you know, thought it'd be cool to show some sympathy as she had someone in the hospital
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top