Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is she shady? (Tinder Date)

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You guys are way to up tight and scared.
Exactly. I have invited 10 chicks over to my house that I never previously have met to cook dinner and have some wine and out of those 10 I banged 6 on the first night. Another one I dated for about 3 months and banged her the 2nd or 3rd time...and another one gave me a BJ on the 2nd date at my place...this last one didn't work out so great but guys need to stop with the "women don't do this stuff". Clearly they do. And nothing has happened to me or my house.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've matched this woman on tinder a week ago. She's a solid 8. Blonde, great tits and works out. I haven't been texting her much. A couple of phrases to work out logistics. I told her to come to ABC restaurant at 5 pm and she was instantly down for it. This was today. Something important came up for me last second so I had to reschedule.

Now here comes the weird part. When I asked her if she was free on Thursday, she followed up with "But can't I see you after you're done with your thing later?"
I'm extremely suspicious of people anyway, so this made me all the more skeptical. I was trying to see how far I can go with my demands and play a little game. I told her to come to my place at 9pm after I'm done. She agreed instantly again. Mind you, I've never met her before. She sent me a voice message the other day, so I could verify her being an actual woman.

When I asked her to sent me a picture of her face before she gets here, she asked me if I expected her too look worse than in her pictures. I simply told her "Yes".
She gave me this bullsh*t answer: "I don't send people I don't know a picture of my face". I replied "But you're meeting with men you don't know at 9pm? Okay."
20 minutes later she followed through and sent me a picture of her, styled up with makeup and perfectly positioned hair. Now she's getting really straightfoward and asks me for my address so she could drive to my place by herself. She deleted the address part after I didn't reply.

At this point I'm mocking her: "It's already 9pm! Where are you? Nowadays you can't count on anyone anymore."

I've experienced thirsty women before. But this is a new level. Do you think this is a coup? Why would she be that motivated to meet someone she hasn't even seen before? I'm writing this post because I want to f*ck her. On the other side I don't want to risk assaulting some guys who try to jump me and, of course, getting hurt myself. That's just unnecessary and annoying.
It is weird af...
Indication of being catfished or a serious lack of judgement....

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is simple paranoia and a lack of experience in getting women straight to your place.

Women will come to your house to bang, stop underestimating them

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I assume you have more options, go with one of the other options and forget about this one. the sort of problems that your instinct is alerting you about can be even worse than you imagine in some cases and long-lasting. so why risk or worry or even spend any more time on it. the only time it is worth taking chances is if your instinct is thinking LTR.. This one doesn't sound anything like LTR material... This is just taking care of needs and wants.

you don't spend an hour getting a five-dollar refund when you could earn 500 in the same hour. the same idea.. why even take the chance unless it is the last option in the world.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure why you didn't just move the date to her place.
"Had a problem with a pipe in the bathroom. Let's meet at your place or some bar. Let's say at 9?"

You probably missed a sure thing, but you'll never know. And more importantly, WE'll never know:lol:.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually this is too good to be true but occasionally there's no hang ups. I never have a girl over without meeting her in person first. I've met girls outside my front door that behave like you describe OP. I shoot the shiit for a bit and size them up, then dismiss them if I'm not feeling it. Some fugly girls will bank on you being too much of a pusssy to send them home once they're over, it's gross.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually this is too good to be true but occasionally there's no hang ups. I never have a girl over without meeting her in person first. I've met girls outside my front door that behave like you describe OP. I shoot the shiit for a bit and size them up, then dismiss them if I'm not feeling it. Some fugly girls will bank on you being too much of a pusssy to send them home once they're over, it's gross.
Yeah I like it when they come over without meeting beforehand. It's simple. I can't deal with the fact that it's so easy though. Usually it's a back and forth and attempts to reschedule on the woman's part, before she comes through eventually. I like those dances. I also don't want someone like her to know my address. I don't care if someone here would gladly open his doors for a thirsty woman. I'd rather be careful than deal with some shady bullsh*t later on.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I like it when they come over without meeting beforehand. It's simple. I can't deal with the fact that it's so easy though. Usually it's a back and forth and attempts to reschedule on the woman's part, before she comes through eventually. I like those dances. I also don't want someone like her to know my address. I don't care if someone here would gladly open his doors for a thirsty woman. I'd rather be careful than deal with some shady bullsh*t later on.
Yeah, better safe then sorry.
But I don't really expect reschedules from women and neither should you. If a woman wants to come to your place at a first date, you should be in the mindset that this is how it usually goes, nothing unusual.
Like EyeOnThePrize said, you meet her downstairs, talk a little to evaluate her(and you can actually tell her you're evaluating her) and decide what to do. You make a good impression either way, it's safe and you have more chances for fun.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, better safe then sorry.
But I don't really expect reschedules from women and neither should you. If a woman wants to come to your place at a first date, you should be in the mindset that this is how it usually goes, nothing unusual.
Like EyeOnThePrize said, you meet her downstairs, talk a little to evaluate her(and you can actually tell her you're evaluating her) and decide what to do. You make a good impression either way, it's safe and you have more chances for fun.
Fair enough.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it's just me, but I would NEVER invite a strange woman to my place as a first date without meeting in public first.

Often, and usually, first dates DO end up at my place but only after I've met them out and had a few drinks first. In this day and age, people are really screwed up so telling a strange woman exactly where you live when you haven't even met her yet is just a really bad idea. And for the women that accept a guy's offer to come over before meeting, I'll predict with 99% accuracy they're low -quality trash, weirdos, scammers--or all three.

Just meet her out and ask her over if it goes well to save yourself a huge possible hassle (or worse) later.

Be smart guys!

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it's just me, but I would NEVER invite a strange woman to my place as a first date without meeting in public first.

Often, and usually, first dates DO end up at my place but only after I've met them out and had a few drinks first. In this day and age, people are really screwed up so telling a strange woman exactly where you live when you haven't even met her yet is just a really bad idea. And for the women that accept a guy's offer to come over before meeting, I'll predict with 99% accuracy they're low -quality trash, weirdos, scammers--or all three.

Just meet her out and ask her over if it goes well to save yourself a huge possible hassle (or worse) later.

Be smart guys!
Amen

Plus there's a high probability that she does drugs, or have mental issues, or have or had std's...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amen

Plus there's a high probability that she does drugs, or have mental issues, or have or had std's...
No these women are just carefree and into you. If I match a girl on tinder and say come to my house and she says yes, then there will be red flags of course.

If you spark up enough interest and playful banter over the phone over a week or 2 beforehand, then you are meeting already as friends. No need for dates or spending money. You need to be able to build rapport quickly and naturally though, working in sales/social environments helps - not everyone is scared to take risks and enjoy life unlike some of you guys.

I've seen about 3+ threads like this on SS where people assume it's a setup to get robbed or the chick is crazy.

Also a girl I know invited a guy directly to her place for a first meet, she had a really bad experience and never again, but trust me women make really bad decisions too.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
No these women are just carefree and into you. If I match a girl on tinder and say come to my house and she says yes, then there will be red flags of course.

If you spark up enough interest and playful banter over the phone over a week or 2 beforehand, then you are meeting already as friends. No need for dates or spending money. You need to be able to build rapport quickly and naturally though, working in sales/social environments helps - not everyone is scared to take risks and enjoy life unlike some of you guys.

I've seen about 3+ threads like this on SS where people assume it's a setup to get robbed or the chick is crazy.

Also a girl I know invited a guy directly to her place for a first meet, she had a really bad experience and never again, but trust me women make really bad decisions too.
That's exactly what I have done to get them straight over....text for a week or so and chat a few times briefly on the phone and then they will come over.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's exactly what I have done to get them straight over....text for a week or so and chat a few times briefly on the phone and then they will come over.
and that's all there is to it!

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I've had women from tinder come over to my apartment in my home country and in several shady parts of SEA. One time I got into a bar fight in Manila after talking to a f*cking bomb of a woman who whispered into my ear to "f*ck her hard tonight". Her "brothers" interrupted us. Must have been a setup. The sh*t escalated quickly so that I had to box my way out of that f*cking bar in the 2nd floor of a building. A friend of mine had his head split open with a bottle. The cops almost arrested us if it wasn't for a native Filipina who was with us.

Sometimes you have to go with your guts. And I have a pretty good instinct when it comes to stuff like that, by default and through experience. I just won't risk bringing crazy b*tches to the place my nephews and nieces visit me regurlarly.

But you guys are right in general. If the mood is good and you know the woman, just go with the flow.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There in lies the conundrum.

Just because they are into you doesn't mean that they don't have any mental issues, std's, drug use, etc.
I agree that some women(mainly younger ones) will be into you and also are carefree if you build enough comfort and rapport for awhile online. But eventually these girls will come across bad experiences due to their bad decisions as you've mentioned. And once that happens, they are going to be hesitant to come right over like they have previously. And the girls that still do come over right away don't learn from their mistakes and continue making bad decisions which will eventually lead to the items I've mentioned.

Also, I want to add bad finances into the mix too because women that make bad decisions and also lack good judgement, often don't have their finances in order.