Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is she playing me?

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a one night stand 2 weeks ago with a girl at her place.
I asked her out and we met again at her place a week later, ordered food, lots of sex, she was all over me.
4 days later I texted and we met at her place again, this time she cooked me a nice meal lots of sex, again she was all over me.
2 days later, I texted and we met at her place again, same story. This time she squirted and told she never had this good sex and loves my personality that im not boring at all. She spent 8 hours on my lap kissing me staring at me with puppy eyes.
What is starting to bother me, this is basically me reaching out and her agreeing to meet.
All is good but she doesn't let me sleep over even tho I did on the first two times, she says its too serious too soon and she cant fall asleep with anyone in her bed. She says she wants to take things slow.

She is 35 and hasn't had a serious relationship for the last 20 years, just FWB sort of things. She probably dropped all guys who wanted more, but says im different because i'm not boring and very talkative..She told me we are somewhere between dating and fwb. She says she is just enjoying the moment and see where this is going. She said she told a few friends already she is seeing a guy and her friends were very happy for her

Should I go No contact and force her to start reaching out? She did only twice in 2 weeks. Or should I keep reaching out once a week and plan stuff?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a one night stand
That's the first part of your problem

She is 35 and hasn't had a serious relationship for the last 20 years, just FWB sort of things. She probably dropped all guys who wanted more, but says im different
here is the second part

The girl is 35 and as never had a serious relationship bro this woman has more red flags on show than a chinese new year

She belongs to the streets bro , do not fall for a hoe she will chew you up and spit you out

GHOST HER NOW

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
She's not playing you because she was never yours homie.

Every girl whos likely to sleep with you and put out easy and many times in a short period of time is a hoe. When you learn that, it's like the veil shrouding your eyesight will finally be removed.

The problem I see is that you're not just using her for recreational use, but hanging otu with her and all this other clown sht.. (No offense) .. It's no wonder you're asking this , probably hooked already..

She even told you everything you need to know.. she's 35 an dhas been hooking up for years with no real committed relationships. the girl is f-ed . At this rate she probably can't pair bond for sh.t and probably needs a therapist just to figure out why

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This IS a FWB situation you are trying to turn into something more and she is telling you she doesn't want that subtly but you don't seem to get the hint.

So either you become OK with this or you stop seeing her because the more needy for attention and sleeping over and all this other feminine relationship sh!t you seem to want is going to push her away.

Effectively she is playing the male role and you are playing the female role. She simply wants to fvck, and you want a relationship.

This should be the perfect situation for you right now, all you do is text her, she says yes and you fvck. Seriously what is the problem?

There literally is no problem here but you seem intent on creating one. Are you a person that constantly has to find a way to sabotage your own life? Because based on this and the other posts you have created that seem to all have the same theme, this is what I am starting to think. Stop being so needy.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Is she playing you? No way. This is all backwards.

This girl is no wife material. She should be the one trying to get you to commit and you should be the one only using her for sex and never giving her exclusivity (girlfirend label).

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had dinner last night with a female friend (yes this is possible) She has this guy that she uses for sex. And another guy who lives overseas that she is really interested in. A few weeks ago she was telling me that this guy who is here is okay with just being a sex dude... that he know all about this guy overseas, and that he was okay with that. I told her she was kidding herself.

Fast forward to last night... she is headed to Miami to meet up with the dude she is interested in next week. The local dude knows about this, and she told me that local dude doesn't like it. I all said was "I told you this would happen."

Truth is that both these dudes are being used. The oversea dude is paying for her to meet him in Miami for a few days of sex. Local dude is a living vibrator and he wants more. Her attitude is she isn't hiding anything from either (which is true). Both have lost emotional self control. She doesn't really respect either of them.

Understand this... to women we are all just useful actors in the play which is about her. What part you play is depends on what roll you are willing to play. So what part am I playing in "Sydney's Life Story"... well I am the father figure she never had. I know this, and I'm fine with it. She helps me with things I need done, and vis-a-vis. She is like little sister and that is ALL she will ever be. If she started to try and push for more... I would put distance between us.

Okay... now advice for the OP and anyone else reading this. If a woman is NOT giving you what you want and she is not fitting in your life like a puzzle, you have to cut her loose. You can not control women PERIOD. No amount of spending, begging, effort, or other attempts at control will work. If you find yourself in a situation where you are trying too hard and her level of effort is minimal, you over commit that is where you lose self-control which is something women do not like at a fundamental level. Do yourself a favor, pop smoke and leave... otherwise you will just get used and delay the inevitable.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After a ONS and three other sec sessions, “she wants to take it slow” Lol. Why? Is she chafing?

She didn’t play you. She basically told you that she’s been riding the caulk carrousel and doesn’t know any different. She made googly eyes at you the last time because you gave her good D. Made her squirt all over the place. Women are about the feels and you left a good stamp. Problem is now you are asking for relationship type vibes from her. This chic doesn’t know how to do that and is keeping you at a safe distance. Red flags for a real relationship. Sounds like at best she is going to be FWB and don’t expect anything more. Probably won’t last long given her omissions, just keep setting up the interactions and bang the sh!t out of her until the clock or her bladder runs out.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Understand this... to women we are all just useful actors in the play which is about her. What part you play is depends on what roll you are willing to play. So what part am I playing in "Sydney's Life Story"... well I am the father figure she never had. I know this, and I'm fine with it. She helps me with things I need done, and vis-a-vis. She is like little sister and that is ALL she will ever be. If she started to try and push for more... I would put distance between us.
I have the same experience with a “female friend”. Women see this as being part of a community where they can use people to fill whatever need. Since we are expected to go out and fend for ourselves, this is typically not normal for a man. I’m like her big brother, pseudo father figure. Her man is incompetent around the house so she calls me for help. She‘ll call me on a random Saturday asking me how to hang a mirror or fix a leaky toilet. I’m thinking, “Where is your worthless excuse for a man? Has he not heard of YouTube?” It’s fine, she’s like a little sister and it doesn’t take much of my time.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Local dude is a living vibrator and he wants more.
But why??? Why does he want more? He´s getting free sex wihout giving her any exclusivity. Isnt that what most guys in this forum are looking for? I dont get it.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But why??? Why does he want more? He´s getting free sex wihout giving her any exclusivity. Isnt that what most guys in this forum are looking for? I dont get it.
Nah bro, ironically men are the more romantic gender. In this case she has a D on demand from one guy, and she gets attention affection ect from others. Meanwhile male vibrator caught feelz and would like to have that poosy exclusive.

Whether its poosy ,love or attention, many men want to "get rid" of the need to chase so they can focus on other areas of life. And yes that opens them up to bad things and bad women.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This IS a FWB situation you are trying to turn into something more and she is telling you she doesn't want that subtly but you don't seem to get the hint.

So either you become OK with this or you stop seeing her because the more needy for attention and sleeping over and all this other feminine relationship sh!t you seem to want is going to push her away.

Effectively she is playing the male role and you are playing the female role. She simply wants to fvck, and you want a relationship.

This should be the perfect situation for you right now, all you do is text her, she says yes and you fvck. Seriously what is the problem?

There literally is no problem here but you seem intent on creating one. Are you a person that constantly has to find a way to sabotage your own life? Because based on this and the other posts you have created that seem to all have the same theme, this is what I am starting to think. Stop being so needy.
I never said I want relationship. The maximum in my life I had was 2 women I had both of their home keys. I would sleep over 2 to 3 times a week with them and I would show up whenever I wanted without announcing it.

But back to this case, I don’t want to be always the one hitting her up. I don’t like this chase. For now it’s ok because it has been only 2 weeks and met 4 times but eventually if she isn’t hitting me up to meet up I’m gonna be forced to drop this.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Well yes and no

The idea of a man getting sex from a woman without having to provide commitment is great ........until that woman decides she wants to go sleep with other men and thats where the problems start

It's certainly where OP's problems have started

Most men can't really cope with sharing ..... once a man has laid his seed in a woman he will generally feel some type of bond with her he will want to "claim her" by nature

He may not want to wife her up , but he will want exclusive ownership of her

The idea of this woman then going off and sleeping with other men and taking their seed too won't be on most guys wishlist despite whatever bullsh1t you read in the pickup world

Men want women all to themselves ...

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well yes and no

The idea of a man getting sex from a woman without having to provide commitment is great ........until that woman decides she wants to go sleep with other men and thats where the problems start

It's certainly where OP's problems have started

Most men can't really cope with sharing ..... once a man has laid his seed in a woman he will generally feel some type of bond with her he will want to "claim her" by nature

He may not want to wife her up , but he will want exclusive ownership of her

The idea of this woman then going off and sleeping with other men and taking their seed too won't be on most guys wishlist despite whatever bullsh1t you read in the pickup world

Men want women all to themselves ...
She don’t have anyone. I put such a good **** on her it’s gonna take her 5 decades to replace me no joke. I licked her ass, fisted her, slapped her face , spit on her face , bruised all her boobs scratch all her back there was blood in the bed lol.
She squirted too.

she told me stories she put a guy outside the house and blocked him right after because he didn’t perform good in bed. I knew I had to perform

my only problem here is I don’t want to reach out all the time even if is just for sex. She needs to ask too. Or eventually she will get bored

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a relationship dude, so I don't get it either.
I never said I want relationship. The maximum in my life I had was 2 women I had both of their home keys. I would sleep over 2 to 3 times a week with them and I would show up whenever I wanted without announcing it. while I had my own place

I just dont want to call her every single week once or twice to set up dates and she does nada

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I never said I want relationship. The maximum in my life I had was 2 women I had both of their home keys. I would sleep over 2 to 3 times a week with them and I would show up whenever I wanted without announcing it. while I had my own place

I just dont want to call her every single week once or twice to set up dates and she does nada
You don't need to say it...your words you wrote and actions show it, otherwise there is no point to this post.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need to say it...your words you wrote and actions show it, otherwise there is no point to this post.
should I let her come to me or Should I call her? Every time I call to plan she says yes. She never seems to initiate

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then what is the problem? You are creating a problem in your mind that doesn't exist.
Most girls I dated or even had sex with, they literally blow up my phone, This one doesn't, it bothers me a bit. Soon io feel with always me initiating she is gonna get bored and give me the busy line