"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Is She a Calamity?

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

D.Roger

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2020
Messages
17
Reaction score
5
Age
33
@EyeOnThePrize
Your way of thinking is cool as **** and it fits me perfectly! I am a gambling man after all. Thank you!!

I've been thinking about how she went through the phases of her life...
She spent all her party years in LTRs, right after her teen years. She cheated but didn't ride the proverbial CC (or that's what she made me believe).
She had a short break after the recent break up, so now she is in her epiphany phase?
Maybe looking to cash out on her SMV... She actually told me she always wanted to have kids at around age 28.
I believe she might want to secure herself and her future with having a kid, then go and catch up on the lost party years.
I make sure to flash the condom down the toilet from now on.

Also, after having some more wine than usual, she started badmouthing the mma dude, telling me he always tried to leave her and she almost killed herself for him to stay, but know she won, him wanting to get a new start and her rejecting it.

The more she tells me, the more broken she seems to be. I think I ll downgrade to booty call or NEXT her...
 

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,509
Reaction score
5,682
Maybe the other guys had bad frame, couldn't handle her properly and weren't alpha enough?

Or maybe she rode a sick, weird CC and now had her epiphany, so she might want to build a healthy relationship?
Wishful thinking. History tends to repeat itself, and given her history, you already know how it's going to end. You just don't want to admit it to yourself.

I could tell she's damaged even without reading the bulk of your post. Your description of her (used to work at a bar, now a nurse, has tattoos) was enough. She fits precisely the type you want to avoid for anything more than a casual flick.
 

D.Roger

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2020
Messages
17
Reaction score
5
Age
33
@Bokanovsky I agree that history tends to repeat itself, I just believe people can change for the better.
Although this girl really has a sick and twisted way of thinking and looks like she hasn't changed.

I yet can't really understand why everyone says her work and especially the tattoos show what kind of woman someone is.
She studied to become a nurse while working simultaneously at the bar to make ends meet. How is this bad?
I am not talking only about her but for any woman.
I also understand the theory about self mutilation and tattoos, but couldn't it be someone just likes them?
 
Last edited:

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
Women are followers, men are leaders. Weak men follow and damaged women try to lead.

When a woman indulges in tattoos, she's following, but she's following a masculine hobby. For centuries, women simply didn't have tattoos, only men.

And between her títs? That's attention seeking. Doesn't matter if it's small, all the more excuse to show it off.

What's missing from her life that she needs to seek attention this way?
 
Top