Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is She a Calamity?

D.Roger

Don Juan
Reaction score
@EyeOnThePrize
Your way of thinking is cool as **** and it fits me perfectly! I am a gambling man after all. Thank you!!

I've been thinking about how she went through the phases of her life...
She spent all her party years in LTRs, right after her teen years. She cheated but didn't ride the proverbial CC (or that's what she made me believe).
She had a short break after the recent break up, so now she is in her epiphany phase?
Maybe looking to cash out on her SMV... She actually told me she always wanted to have kids at around age 28.
I believe she might want to secure herself and her future with having a kid, then go and catch up on the lost party years.
I make sure to flash the condom down the toilet from now on.

Also, after having some more wine than usual, she started badmouthing the mma dude, telling me he always tried to leave her and she almost killed herself for him to stay, but know she won, him wanting to get a new start and her rejecting it.

The more she tells me, the more broken she seems to be. I think I ll downgrade to booty call or NEXT her...

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe the other guys had bad frame, couldn't handle her properly and weren't alpha enough?

Or maybe she rode a sick, weird CC and now had her epiphany, so she might want to build a healthy relationship?
Wishful thinking. History tends to repeat itself, and given her history, you already know how it's going to end. You just don't want to admit it to yourself.

I could tell she's damaged even without reading the bulk of your post. Your description of her (used to work at a bar, now a nurse, has tattoos) was enough. She fits precisely the type you want to avoid for anything more than a casual flick.

D.Roger

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Bokanovsky I agree that history tends to repeat itself, I just believe people can change for the better.
Although this girl really has a sick and twisted way of thinking and looks like she hasn't changed.

I yet can't really understand why everyone says her work and especially the tattoos show what kind of woman someone is.
She studied to become a nurse while working simultaneously at the bar to make ends meet. How is this bad?
I am not talking only about her but for any woman.
I also understand the theory about self mutilation and tattoos, but couldn't it be someone just likes them?

Last edited:

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are followers, men are leaders. Weak men follow and damaged women try to lead.

When a woman indulges in tattoos, she's following, but she's following a masculine hobby. For centuries, women simply didn't have tattoos, only men.

And between her títs? That's attention seeking. Doesn't matter if it's small, all the more excuse to show it off.

What's missing from her life that she needs to seek attention this way?