Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is sex sacred to women at any point?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right.

Still, best to keep previous bedroom experience talk to myself--there's zero benefit to myself for being that honest to a man-------------------there is no participation trophies to be handed out, not joking.
Vice versa.
Man, I appreciate this honesty. I recognise this and it helps me to identify how I can change the way I refer to an ex.

I think its key to hold back info when speaking of an ex. I've been honest without tact and that's attractive to noone.

The running list I have so far when meeting someone new in non-forum life.

*I will not divulge my age(its the first thing guys describe and pigeonhole you with)
In the first several dates, why does it matter? What should m

*I will not divulge my sexual notch count(again, 11 will be deemed a wrong number)

*I will not speak about an exboyfriend past a playful, respectful joke or two.

*I will not display any masculine traits or characteristics.(I will not admit I work, what I do or have done nor speak of money at all; I will not admit knowing importance of red pill and selfdevelopment, ever. It will be obvious in my actions that I know my role; I will not treat a man like a buddy I compete with or spar for power comeuppance in my romantic life anymore....only feminine, supportive, cooperative at all times)

This is the list I have so far after 10 straight months on sosuave.
[/QUOTE]
avoid these like avoiding covid

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Vice versa.

In the first several dates, why does it matter? What should m

*I will not divulge my sexual notch count(again, 11 will be deemed a wrong number)

*I will not speak about an exboyfriend past a playful, respectful joke or two.

*I will not display any masculine traits or characteristics.(I will not admit I work, what I do or have done nor speak of money at all; I will not admit knowing importance of red pill and selfdevelopment, ever. It will be obvious in my actions that I know my role; I will not treat a man like a buddy I compete with or spar for power comeuppance in my romantic life anymore....only feminine, supportive, cooperative at all times)

This is the list I have so far after 10 straight months on sosuave.
[/QUOTE]
much respect for sharing a lady youtuber, I'll continue to watch it now

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Sufficiently, Adequately, Compassionately, Competently, Comfortably, Calmly and Confidently express your feelings and stick up for yourself even with the consequences of them not hearing us or they may not agree with us still--we may have to then negotiate.

At least we are no longer passive aggressive or immature.

She is genuine. She has a roadmap for spiritual enlightenment that involves spiritual detachment!

christie

Banned
Reaction score

factchecking; being unreactive to emotions, not responsive; having selfbalance and having a relationship with yourself first are a few things that will unattract an unhealthy 'shady' narcissist or other dangerous personality in your life.

Good youtuber find!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why being "too good" to someone can get you fvcked up... It was because narcissists exploit this personality type, this is what they think they are supposed to be used for...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sufficiently, Adequately, Compassionately, Competently, Comfortably, Calmly and Confidently express your feelings and stick up for yourself even with the consequences of them not hearing us or they may not agree with us still--we may have to then negotiate.

At least we are no longer passive aggressive or immature.

She is genuine. She has a roadmap for spiritual enlightenment that involves spiritual detachment!
Listening to her is depressing as he11. But it makes it really clear.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Why being "too good" to someone can get you fvcked up... It was because narcissists exploit this personality type, this is what they think they are supposed to be used for...

Man, she's personable. I like the metaphoe

christie

Banned
Reaction score
The subject is depressing though. Maybe that's how it's supposed to be.
down on phone battery and can't get the type in and still listen to her video.

Don't let this sap your energy. Give it another month or two before watching her again. Its ok, its heavy important stuff.

Hey! that big match is today!!!! Both Tyson and Jones look ready!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
down on phone battery and can't get the type in and still listen to her video.

Don't let this sap your energy. Give it another month or two before watching her again. Its ok, its heavy important stuff.

Hey! that big match is today!!!! Both Tyson and Jones look ready!
It makes the clarity of the treachery of a narc well defined and crystal clear. Curious about this fight.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

It depends. Some women pull sex and love apart forever and just enjoy it as pleasure or obligation as others have mentioned. Others keep sex and love entwined (I have) and retain the ability to bond, but I'd say that it gets more rare in upper age groups to find that amongst women who aren't already partnered.

Men like to bond as well, let's not fool ourselves. But some men also lose the ability to bond once they have been so promiscuous as to become addicted to the dopamine hit of the conquest. That's a tough give up.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends. Some women pull sex and love apart forever and just enjoy it as pleasure or obligation as others have mentioned. Others keep sex and love entwined (I have) and retain the ability to bond, but I'd say that it gets more rare in upper age groups to find that amongst women who aren't already partnered.

Men like to bond as well, let's not fool ourselves. But some men also lose the ability to bond once they have been so promiscuous as to become addicted to the dopamine hit of the conquest. That's a tough give up.
More lifetime sex partners = reduced potential for bonding. It happens in both sexes, but I believe that effect is more pronounced in women.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
never heard this one before . I think that is an exaggeration . From what I Know the median count for sex partners is 9 global , which means that 50% had less than 9 partners and more 50% more than 9 . The big countries were feminism is more powerful the median is at 10- 11 .

the funny thing is that usually the average and ugly ones have a higher notch on average when compared to the high value women

women have a lower notch count in all the studies by half :)

100 partners is top
Not sure where you have been. Girls are skiing down cawk mountain. Are running through dudes. Not considering marriage nor settling down until way after DANGER ZONE. I wanted LOTS OF CHILDREN once upon a time prior to learning game and pickup. Prior to wanting to date more, hookup, the vet for a wife as well as children. I don't anymore. Its not real life nor are the women today of worthy caliber.

I would love to see a source. At best its dated. Its not close to the experience I seen in game or pickup nor anything close to what I have seen in high school or college. The vast majority didn't get to softmore year with double those digits. Many had kills three times that long before graduation. College was open season. I remember one girl at 19 and she racked up a 100 kills in a school year.

There is no such thing as high value women. She is a woman. Her **** stinks. Dudes would be in for a surprise if they vet women based on the value of her fertility or lack thereof.

Mate, the notion of you deeming high value women is that idealism I warned you about. 80% of divorce rape is initiated by women men had once deemed like you. Its male ego that gets him wrecked in stupid situations. Mystery is a legend and OG but that same idealism let him to a weeping embarrassing mess for a party girl slut likely full of STDs and abortions. Modern women are 100x worse than her in the early 2000s.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure where you have been. Girls are skiing down cawk mountain. Are running through dudes. Not considering marriage nor settling down until way after DANGER ZONE. I wanted LOTS OF CHILDREN once upon a time prior to learning game and pickup. Prior to wanting to date more, hookup, the vet for a wife as well as children. I don't anymore. Its not real life nor are the women today of worthy caliber.

I would love to see a source. At best its dated. Its not close to the experience I seen in game or pickup nor anything close to what I have seen in high school or college. The vast majority didn't get to softmore year with double those digits. Many had kills three times that long before graduation. College was open season. I remember one girl at 19 and she racked up a 100 kills in a school year.

There is no such thing as high value women. She is a woman. Her **** stinks. Dudes would be in for a surprise if they vet women based on the value of her fertility or lack thereof.

Mate, the notion of you deeming high value women is that idealism I warned you about. 80% of divorce rape is initiated by women men had once deemed like you. Its male ego that gets him wrecked in stupid situations. Mystery is a legend and OG but that same idealism let him to a weeping embarrassing mess for a party girl slut likely full of STDs and abortions. Modern women are 100x worse than her in the early 2000s.
i agree with you about the quality of most girls , but in the same time I am quite sure that there are still girls that are high value .

I am quite sure that most girls that you are talking about from experience are quite average towards ugly side of spectrum who are using sex as a tool of validation .

I noticed this too also , that lower value women have only one tool to keep dudes around that is sex , without it they would be just ignored by men

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are skiing down cawk mountain.
yep i was speaking to a girl the other day and she literally let it slip she had dated 3 guys in about 10 weeks(all of which had been to her house), i was gobsmacked

they are literally taking a guy per cycle

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yep i was speaking to a girl the other day and she literally let it slip she had dated 3 guys in about 10 weeks(all of which had been to her house), i was gobsmacked

they are literally taking a guy per cycle
Every 30 days. They "try" one. Get tired of each other's narcissistic behavior and move onto the next. Each time the female side thinks its going to be something good or trade up.