Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is red meat necessary?

Spade_1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is red meat necessary to put on muscle and get bigger? I've never eaten red meat, but I eat plenty of chicken/ham/turkey/beans/cheese/whey/soy. Is this good enough or do i need red meat?

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Red meat and eggs are a must. Look to get the majority of your protein from those sources.

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After wba mentioned for the 100th time that red meat is a must, I finally looked into it, ate it more, and have seen some good results. The moral of this story, listen to wba.

Look at the saturated fast thread by mrruckus and 'can you bullk as a vegetarian' threads.

tunisia_x

Reaction score
Ok friends I am new to this place and i am a 18 year old of Korean boy and i am wondering why i cant do pull ups. i can do like 2 on a good day. I work out only twice a week because of school and all. also i got my mind set on enlisting in the Marine Corps so i have to improve on my pull ups. i can already pass the other two parts of the physical fitness test. am i weak because i don't eat pork or beef? (never eaten pork or beef in my life) i ask this because red meat contains large amounts of iron that builds strong muscles

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Monkey said:
No imo, Chicken and turkey are just fine.
Good, I was reading through this post and I was like wtf? Get advice from the professionals, man. I feel like I get a enough fat from my eggs so I usually stick to chicken in the later hours of the day, and I'm doing fine.

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexual said:
Good, I was reading through this post and I was like wtf? Get advice from the professionals, man. I feel like I get a enough fat from my eggs so I usually stick to chicken in the later hours of the day, and I'm doing fine.
Yes, I was doing fine with chicken. Now im doing finner with red meat.

mintxx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
red meat and eggs contain complete proteins and fats that your body needs. so does fish such as tuna. if you don't eat these, you'll have to make do with incomplete proteins and less of them. your body is meant to consume these sources. over millions of years of evolution, our bodies have evolved and developed with these sources. you can kind of spot people who don't eat properly, unfortunately.