“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Is my masseuse hitting on me or trying to get an extra tip?

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Messages
4,643
Reaction score
3,710
Age
32
Location
Nashville, TN
TBH I really don't care if she is or not, but I want this site's opinion because why not lol. In addition, I swear this is a legit establishment and not a Jack Shack lol. She is also latina lol. I tried out this new place and this woman was pretty talkative from the get-go. She kept complimenting my body, called me hot, talking in my ear as she laid on my back, went above and beyond on my buttocks area and also smacked it a couple of times (most masseuses don't do this), kept obviously grabbing junk when she was in my thigh area (most masseuses don't do this), yes I got a lot of boners during it so she felt them, and gave me a nickname too. I didn't ask for her number because I have a GF lol and I fvcked one of my masseuses before and it turned out to be a bad idea lol.

The massage was great, but should I go back to this establishment or not?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

NealIRC

Banned
Joined
Mar 4, 2023
Messages
802
Reaction score
153
Age
38
So you're back to latinas again huh? You turned down a latina Target cashier, so. Surprised you choose a latina masseuse.
 

Pierce Manhammer

Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
4,900
Reaction score
5,868
Location
PRC
Seriously? This comes off as a humblebrag dawg. Of course you’d be out of your mind not to go back…
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,679
Reaction score
5,122
The only places I go for a message are well-known for the client to have a happy ending, so I can't grok the idea of getting a message without it (yes, this is NOT in the USA :rolleyes: ). You could ask her if she does "milking" message.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,388
Reaction score
5,128
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
TBH I really don't care if she is or not, but I want this site's opinion because why not lol. In addition, I swear this is a legit establishment and not a Jack Shack lol. She is also latina lol. I tried out this new place and this woman was pretty talkative from the get-go. She kept complimenting my body, called me hot, talking in my ear as she laid on my back, went above and beyond on my buttocks area and also smacked it a couple of times (most masseuses don't do this), kept obviously grabbing junk when she was in my thigh area (most masseuses don't do this), yes I got a lot of boners during it so she felt them, and gave me a nickname too. I didn't ask for her number because I have a GF lol and I fvcked one of my masseuses before and it turned out to be a bad idea lol.

The massage was great, but should I go back to this establishment or not?
When a chick uses the term “hot,” she is being 100% honest. The attraction is solid.

When a stripper or other pro is buttering up an ugly guy, she’ll say “handsome” lol.
 

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Messages
4,643
Reaction score
3,710
Age
32
Location
Nashville, TN
The only places I go for a message are well-known for the client to have a happy ending, so I can't grok the idea of getting a message without it (yes, this is NOT in the USA :rolleyes: ). You could ask her if she does "milking" message.
Those are everywhere in my city. That’s how I know this place is legit and not a Jack shack.
 

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Messages
4,643
Reaction score
3,710
Age
32
Location
Nashville, TN
So how are things between you and your GF?

Nothing wrong with having fun, but it’s a slippery slope man. You do what you feel is best, though I would give you caution on going down this path. Maybe take a moment to ask yourself why you are visiting one of these when you’re in a relationship.

I don’t think you can look at your GF the same if you proceed with the full-service. Just a word of caution, brother
This is not a full-service establishment. If I wanted that, I would go somewhere else.
 

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,050
Reaction score
4,858
Phucking touch her back Corn. This isn't hard to figure out. Play with her boobs if she grabs your junk. Grab her ass if she smacks yours. If she likes it, she's hitting on you, if she gives you sh1t she's working for the tip.

Basic sh1t here.
 
Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,092
Either cheat on her or don't. But let's be real that's the only reason you are contemplating going back.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,509
Reaction score
11,384
You don't know what to do or how to interpret this correctly?
With your level of expertise I don't understand why.

How many women have you met that are this forward that didn't want money? ;-).

Ask her where she used to dance at or what her name is on Seeking Arrangements.
 

Captain Redbeard

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 13, 2023
Messages
108
Reaction score
194
Well we all know OP is going to get another massage from this woman...

I've gotten plenty of massages in my day. Nothing more than some incidental grazing of the boys at a truly legit spot. Descriptions of her laying on your back, smacking your a$$, grabbing the d1ck... but sure this one is totally legit. Any masseuse who has grabbed my johnson at least had the decency to finish the job...
 

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Messages
4,643
Reaction score
3,710
Age
32
Location
Nashville, TN
Well we all know OP is going to get another massage from this woman...

I've gotten plenty of massages in my day. Nothing more than some incidental grazing of the boys at a truly legit spot. Descriptions of her laying on your back, smacking your a$$, grabbing the d1ck... but sure this one is totally legit. Any masseuse who has grabbed my johnson at least had the decency to finish the job...
I prefer the teasing lol
 

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Messages
4,643
Reaction score
3,710
Age
32
Location
Nashville, TN
I'm going to go again lol, the massage was decent and I she isn't scared to dig deep. I just wanted sosuave's thoughts on this lol.
 
Top