Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it wrong for a 30+ year old man to be attracted to girls in their late teens?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always had the impression you're 40s max.
I was 48 when I joined the forum. Got to be honest, it seems like only yesterday when I was in my 40s.
40s are real good years for a man if you've spent time building yourself. And yes, you can most certainly get with girls in their 20s.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still stand by my statement that younger girls are easier to get. There is no challenge. You have a 34 year old man who has been studying game for a decade and working on his body against a teenager who can't even legally buy alcohol. They can be easily seduced. I find more challenge in older women. I've dated 18-19 year olds and it was boring as ****. You literally have nothing in common. Music, movies, pop culture.. completely oblivious. I would make a good joke and it goes completely over her head. They're also extremely immature. I'm not saying they aren't fun to fvck.. because they are. But this dude acts like picking up a teenager in your 30s is like winning the lottery or requires some special skill. If I devoted 100% of my time to picking up young chicks I know I could do it.. that doesn't interest me. I'm at a point in my life where I value genuine connection and part of that is relatability. Who wants to date an immature 18 year old with no life experience? I sure don't.
I have a sh!tload of fun with 18-22 year olds. Bowling or volleyball are some good date ideas. I love the energy these girls have. But if dudes don't like dating them than that means more for me)

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Older women are easier because they are uglier - with flabby bodies and long faces - and are typically single mommies. That can't afford to not show interest or put up a biitch shield, etc.
I agree. I mean I think it's so obvious it shouldn't even be a debate lol (very young hot girls have a smv that is through the roof and so of course will be harder to get!)
But playing devils advocate, what do you think about this idea a few have posted here that in fact, they are all super easy (the really hot 17-19 year olds) and any old guy can bang these girls at will due to how easy they are to 'manipulate' into bed

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. I mean I think it's so obvious it shouldn't even be a debate lol (very young hot girls have a smv that is through the roof and so of course will be harder to get!)
But playing devils advocate, what do you think about this idea a few have posted here that in fact, they are all super easy (the really hot 17-19 year olds) and any old guy can bang these girls at will due to how easy they are to 'manipulate' into bed
You have to really be in good shape and on top of your game to have 18 to 20 or so attracted to you if you are over 30 or so. That being said, once a girl is attracted to you, it's more likely she will want to validate herself to you, and you will constantly find her attractive. In other words, you will have a better basis for the relationship going forward.

The initial attraction is much, much more difficult with younger women than older women in my experience.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to really be in good shape and on top of your game to have 18 to 20 or so attracted to you if you are over 30 or so. That being said, once a girl is attracted to you, it's more likely she will want to validate herself to you, and you will constantly find her attractive. In other words, you will have a better basis for the relationship going forward.

The initial attraction is much, much more difficult with younger women than older women in my experience.
yep, i've have good success with the very young ones despite being older now, although I don't kid myself that it's anything other than my willingness to play the numbers game to the extreme and keep going until you find the young hot ones who for whatever reason like how I look lol. (I also look fairly young for my age I guess). I don't believe any pua in the world can 'manipulate' these girls into want to bang him if she's not into him at 'hi', basically. I had to rewatch some of Tylers last RSD infields before he quit the pickup part of business earlier and it served as a reminder. He was getting outright rejected/ignored by the teenagers on the street who he was hitting on 95% of the time and wasn't able to turn that ship

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yep, i've have good success with the very young ones despite being older now, although I don't kid myself that it's anything other than my willingness to play the numbers game to the extreme and keep going until you find the young hot ones who for whatever reason like how I look lol. (I also look fairly young for my age I guess). I don't believe any pua in the world can 'manipulate' these girls into want to bang him if she's not into him at 'hi', basically. I had to rewatch some of Tylers last RSD infields before he quit the pickup part of business earlier and it served as a reminder. He was getting outright rejected/ignored by the teenagers on the street who he was hitting on 95% of the time and wasn't able to turn that ship
It's all a numbers game for sure. Throw out enough bait and you'll eventually catch something, whether it's young or old. I just can't comply with this whole groupthink that younger women are some magical mystical creatures. Maybe I just got it out of my system already. When it comes to actually LTR dating, I have way more in common with a female who is 25+. I get it, 18 year olds are hot and fun to fvck.. but other than sex they have nothing to offer. Maybe I'm the odd one that gets turned on by intellect and genuine conversation. I'm sure dude is gonna come in and tell me that's a "feminine trait" like he always does. But if I'm gonna spend a large majority of my time with someone, and be serious with them, I much more value someone interesting to talk to. I don't wanna hear about how Jessica got fired from Wendy's or how much she hates her fast food job/boss.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad I made this thread; I like seeing the facts and people's projections come to light.

@Jesse Pinkman

Maybe you and others like you are putting social acceptance and sex above self-respect

Reaction score
I asked my girl would she consider dating an older guy. She said it depends, but basically, she ruled out any guy above 50. She said she would date a guy in his 40s, but he would have to be hot and be rich lol.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked my girl would she consider dating an older guy. She said it depends, but basically, she ruled out any guy above 50. She said she would date a guy in his 40s, but he would have to be hot and be rich lol.
what about if he 'manipulated' her into sex, though? (quite a few in this thread mentined it doesn't matter what young girls want because you can just manipulate them)

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I turned 18 I wanted to date an 18-20 year old. As a COLLÈGE student, I wasn't going to date a High Schooler...Seriously that felt like a step down.
When I turned 21 I didn't want to date someone I couldn't go to the bar with.
Now from 22-42 I was married to a fellow college student who was 30 days younger than me. We had kids careers, businesses, and moved a couple times. We lost grandparents, and our social circles changed as our kids went through school.

When I made myself single again at 42 I'd had all these experiences that an 18-21 year old would have no idea about. My seduction style is based on relating to the woman and her feeling like I understand her, and vice versa. My encounters went as young as 31. Always there was something we had in common that created her attraction and vice versa. I couldn't be arsed to put up with the immature VYW, who were clueless about life. Seriously it was a boner killer. Besides I was running ultra marathons with 50 year old female hardbodies that made those youngsters look like the Pillsbury doughboy. Talk about serious "pace bootie"...

There was a new female doctor I met who had just graduated from school 5 years ago at age 28. Single, never married, smart , pretty, avid about exercise. I met her with her parents, and I really related with her Dad and that really kinda killed the attraction for me...

Same with the 26 year old older sister of one of my daughter's classmate who sat behind me at my daughter's game and gave me a back rub... I seriously would have felt scuzzy asking her out. (20 year age difference).

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m 33 and had the chance to fvck a 16 year old a couple years ago, it was tempting. 16 is legal here in the UK but it just felt disgusting, so I knew it was wrong.

I have banged 18 up’s while I was 28-30.

I would definitely fvck a 17 year old, in her school uniform, the thought excites me.

Does that make me weird? Fvck your opinion.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My seduction style is based on relating to the woman and her feeling like I understand her, and vice versa. My encounters went as young as 31. Always there was something we had in common that created her attraction and vice versa. I couldn't be arsed to put up with the immature VYW, who were clueless about life. Seriously it was a boner killer.
I think you're gay. You'll probably get turned on by men since men relate more with other men. And career "smarter" women are more masculine. You want a male friend who will give you *******s while talking to you about how hard life is or something.

I’m 33 and had the chance to fvck a 16 year old a couple years ago, it was tempting. 16 is legal here in the UK but it just felt disgusting, so I knew it was wrong.
Ladies and gentlemen, an example of feminism destroying males.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're gay.
Then you are stupid and don't know what a gay man looks like. If you have to resort to insulting people in that manner you aren't worth the sweat I would raise to make you regret your choice.

you are the very definition of wresting with a pig...

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then you are stupid and don't know what a gay man looks like. If you have to resort to insulting people in that manner you aren't worth the sweat I would raise to make you regret your choice.

You are very familiar what a gay man looks like it seems. :)

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Is this middle school?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone with the least bit of social acuity and experience in the real world could probably recognize one. Actually they make great tenants and clients. They have assured me I don't give off anything other than a male hetero vibe....need me to introduce you?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this middle school?
Just a little manly ribbing.

Anyone with the least bit of social acuity and experience in the real world could probably recognize one. Actually they make great tenants and clients. They have assured me I don't give off anything other than a male hetero vibe....need me to introduce you?
Rocky was validated by gay men that he is not gay so it must be true. :)