Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it wrong for a 30+ year old man to be attracted to girls in their late teens?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, because of hypergamy and how female attraction is configured, if she’s a doctor or dentist then her pool of “acceptable men” is quite small. She has to date up, remember. So she’ll be looking for men who are above the station of doctor or dentist.

These are some of the most sexually frustrated women in existence. I’ve banged a few doctors in my time and they are extremely horny and mentally fvcked up about it because they don’t understand why they are single.

They get pumped and dumped frequently because she thinks she’s trading on her career and that men are attracted to her job title. It’s a sad affair.
Ever banged a female lawyer?

Good point on the acceptable pool for female doctors.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever banged a female lawyer?

Good point on the acceptable pool for female doctors.
No, he only bangs girls who work at Mc Donalds, I thought that was obvious.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, he only bangs girls who work at Mc Donalds, I thought that was obvious.
Question. Where did you get this mentality that a woman's job = her quality as f*ckable?

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Question. Where did you get this mentality that a woman's job = her quality as f*ckable?
I don't think I ever said that. I made it pretty clear I have no morals against ****ing 18-19 year olds. I've done it before. My issue is with Pan completely disregarding women his own age as if they don't have a ***** between their legs. He calls them grey and dusty and ****s on any man who ****s anything above legal consent or says they have mommy issues.

Reaction score
Where are these hot mcdonalds workers? Data proves that higher income people tend to be better looking due to diet and lifestyle, so it is perfectly reasonable to find a hot female lawyer on average compared to a mcdonalds line worker.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think I ever said that. I made it pretty clear I have no morals against ****ing 18-19 year olds. I've done it before. My issue is with Pan completely disregarding women his own age as if they don't have a ***** between their legs. He calls them grey and dusty and ****s on any man who ****s anything above legal consent or says they have mommy issues.
But they are grey and dusty. But I am curious why you mentioned McDonalds.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where are these hot mcdonalds workers? Data proves that higher income people tend to be better looking due to diet and lifestyle, so it is perfectly reasonable to find a hot female lawyer on average compared to a mcdonalds line worker.
I love McDonalds but rarely eat it as try to eat healthy, but last time i was there there was some ****ing stunning 9/10 16-18 year old girl working there who i hit on. No dice unfortunately. Wasn't into me. They're out there, though! lol

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where else is an 18 year old fresh out of High School going to work at?
Starbucks, Jimmy Johns, pizza place, sales, daddy's credit card, etc.

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All this talk about McDonald’s and I’m having a chicken salad from Chik-Fil-A

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love McDonalds but rarely eat it as try to eat healthy, but last time i was there there was some ****ing stunning 9/10 16-18 year old girl working there who i hit on. No dice unfortunately. Wasn't into me. They're out there, though! lol
To add to this, most young girls tend to easily be attractive because of their youth. They do not have sagging skin, sagging breasts, and their skin is usually flawless less they been out in the sun a lot or come from poor households. Even then, I have seen some hot girls from poor households simply cause they were blessed with good looks and youth.

Is this how it is in Australia? In the USA, they are dominated by fat latina women and Tamikas regardless of the location.
Living in the ghetto is your choice.

Reaction score
I’m starting to side with Haley on your true identity. You are wayyy triggered by Pan “disregarding women his own age.” That does seem like something a jaded older woman would say, patrolling men and younger women in an attempt to preserve her dying value.
I'm not saying it's impossible, but I don't walk in to Mcdonalds expecting to see hot beautiful young workers ready to serve me my mcdouble.

Reaction score
To add to this, most young girls tend to easily be attractive because of their youth. They do not have sagging skin, sagging breasts, and their skin is usually flawless less they been out in the sun a lot or come from poor households. Even then, I have seen some hot girls from poor households simply cause they were blessed with good looks and youth.
Sounds like you live in some food desert hickwood town in Appalachia.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m starting to side with Haley on your true identity. You are wayyy triggered by Pan “disregarding women his own age.” That does seem like something a jaded older woman would say, patrolling men and younger women in an attempt to preserve her dying value.
Meh. You're right. I'm way more invested in this than I should.

I've been on this forum since 2007, so if you wanna think I'm a closet female this whole time. Go ahead.

My closing point: there is nothing wrong with ****ing older women.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you live in some food desert hickwood town in Appalachia.
Anyone who knows me on this forum knows where I say I lived. I already pinned you for a bp black man with ghetto tendencies. Everyone is welcomed here but we gotta get those feminist single mother ideals out of your head.

Reaction score
Anyone who knows me on this forum knows where I say I lived. I already pinned you for a bp black man with ghetto tendencies. Everyone is welcomed here but we gotta get those feminist single mother ideals out of your head.
where do you live then?

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
where do you live then?
I hope it's in Europe where age of consent is lower, because he's basically admitting to sleeping with underage girls. But he already said he's taking a "legal risk", so he's most likely in the states. Funny how he's the one who brought about pedophilia. I never once mentioned it until he did.

Reaction score
The biggest issue the “manosphere” faces is the unbelievable amount of sh1t men who are ruining the overall masculine value proposition. We need to, like Batman, cleanse Gotham at some point. All these mommy’s boys need to be put on an island somewhere with all the old spinsters. Like a leper colony.
I don't consider pedophilia a masculine trait lol