Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it weak to show any affection?

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last couple girls I’ve been out with a few times, it’s getting to he point where I cannot show any type of intimacy or affection, even though I want to. Why? Because the girls will pocket and consider weak, and will take advantage. So unless a girl asks me a specific questions that she “needs” the answer, I almost don’t say anything about myself or her, just listen.

In seems like in the West, if a man wants any sort of “connection“ or ”intimacy” with a woman, he’s considered an idiot. A man should only want sex and then go fight the Lions.

Is it weak to show affection? Is it weak to care?

Thoughts?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is weakness?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I try to show affection with my actions rather than my words.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to show affection/emotion at some point or you are going to lose women because chicks are going to think you are weird.

As stated above you are not a robot and if you cannot show normal emotion and genuine affection in an organic way you might do well to be evaluated. Psychopaths, autistic spectrum people, and cluster B people all have enormous difficulty in expressing genuine emotion and affection.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like narcissistic women to me. There’s TONS of them out there. I would honestly guess 8 out of 10 women are narcissists or have a lot of narcissistic qualities.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last couple girls I’ve been out with a few times, it’s getting to he point where I cannot show any type of intimacy or affection, even though I want to. Why? Because the girls will pocket and consider weak, and will take advantage. So unless a girl asks me a specific questions that she “needs” the answer, I almost don’t say anything about myself or her, just listen.

In seems like in the West, if a man wants any sort of “connection“ or ”intimacy” with a woman, he’s considered an idiot. A man should only want sex and then go fight the Lions.

Thoughts?
That is what I consider toxic masculinity. If she thinks and believes that is the case, she will be detrimental to your masculine energy. Meaning, she is no good.

Having said that, there is a balance. Having control of your emotions and impulses are critical to your masculinity, manhood, and maturity in general.

Modern Man Advice

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thoughts?
Not if you want to. The only real weakness is being too scared to do what you want to do. If she doesn't like it then discard her.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it might be a good plate-taming exercise to only kiss a plate when your pen!s is kissing her vajaya.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Psychopaths, autistic spectrum people, and cluster B people all have enormous difficulty in expressing genuine emotion and affection.
Any guy that fits your description has about 2-3 baby mommas

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to show affection/emotion at some point or you are going to lose women because chicks are going to think you are weird.

As stated above you are not a robot and if you cannot show normal emotion and genuine affection in an organic way you might do well to be evaluated. Psychopaths, autistic spectrum people, and cluster B people all have enormous difficulty in expressing genuine emotion and affection.
Yet. If you don’t show affection; chicks could also think “wow, this is guy stable. nothing rattles him. I want to win his heart.“

Do show affection; chicks could think “Wow, he wants a mommy to cry to and hold his hand. What a loser.”

Their fictional, but Batman doesn’t show affection, James Bond does show affection, Iron Man doesn’t show affection, tough guys and gangsters in movies don’t show affection; they get all the chicks with their eyes closed.

Personally I don’t think hot young fertile girls like affection, they like excitement / bad boy. If they are older. OK they want some affection because they can’t do exciting things anymore.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
It also depends on what she’s looking for. If she’s just looking for casual sex, affection can be a turn off.

Even if you are dating, you almost have to hold back on affection until you are solidly in the boyfriendzone. If you show affection too early, they often don’t like it.

There was a nurse I was fooling around with a few years back. She was a divorcee probably just looking for some fun. I was fine with a fling. We had sex a few times, but I was really starting to like her. We were watching a movie on my couch, and I (affectionately) lay my head next to hers almost on her shoulder. She just kinda froze. I could tell instantly she didn’t care for that. I backed right off.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Open up slowly. Give her spoonfuls.

I adopted the practice of being very aloof (5-9 days of silence between dates) then modulating based on her needs. If they like you, they will verbalize that they need more. Just listen. As long as the affection is her idea first, you are fine.
Listen to this guy

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I try to show affection with my actions rather than my words.
Acts of service.... I spent 17 years in that bottomless hellhole because my a combination of my upbringing
and Asperger's make it very difficult for me to do ordinary couple stuff like embrace, touch, whispering sweet
nothings etc. I half killed myself being her manservant trying to make her see how much I loved her.
I did the lot, cooking, cleaning, washing, shopping, keeping our vehicles up together and legal, managing our tenants
and properties, all manner of renovations and upgrades to our houses, was her personal 24hr taxi service too.
I never sought sex, or initiated it in all those years, figured I had to earn the poon rather than have unfettered access
to it because simply put, she was my wife. Besides it's very hard to sell someone a 'product' you have no faith in yourself.
That will be the upbringing then. I was (subconsciously) taught to feel shame of my sexuality and that nobody in their right
mind would want my hands on them anyway. I guess it's why I prefer p0rn to women.

In contrast, after 17 years together she couldn't even make me a coffee the way I like it (two spoons coffee,
1 spoon sugar and heavy on the milk). She seemed to think that being pretty and the sole breadwinner was contributing
enough of her share and that's where it ended. I have to say that since I've not lived in that house it's become a bit of
a filthy mess. I guess being Miss Goldencl1t is too time consuming to run the hoover around from time to time.

Fvck that sh1t! I'm not doing that again. I can't 'do' affection and desire so that was my workaround. Now I just
accept that fact and realise that without these fundamental requirements being met by me in a relationship it
simply won't last so honestly.... Why should I bother? I still cook, clean, wash and all the other stuff. The only positive
is that I'm doing that stuff for me now, not to try and show someone they matter to me.