Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it weak to show any affection?

Reaction score
If a girl isn’t trying to constantly manipulate/gas light you then she will get it after you explain to her once or twice. After the second time, if she’s still saying “you’re not emotional or some bs”…..drop that bish to the curb asap.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women need affection. Period.

It's not a 0%/100% issue, though.

Women do not like or respect men who dote, gush, or worship them. Like you're spineless.

They also don't like the overly stolid, stone cold, robotic types. Like you have a mental illness.

Be the guy in the middle. Show affection playfully like gently wrestling her down then tickling her, touching her shoulder or neck as you walk by, or nestling with her on the couch as you watch a scary flick.

Use the affection and complements like hot sauce, a little at a time. She'll see you're capable (as some guys aren't) but you won't overdo it and she'll crave more which is what you want.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I say we just f0cking go Han Solo on girls. Theay have to say "I love you" and we just reply "I know" with a f0cking smirk.