Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it virtually impossible for a chick to actually like you for you.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@deesade is spot on. I m forever having idle chat with check out chicks etc when I'm out with my girlfriend. The first time I met my girlfriend I was also trying to pick up this Japanese sushi waitress at the hotel we were at. That's a life regret I kid you not this chick actually had pointy wolf ears, never seen that before. I was going great but then unfortunately the all you can eat seafood buffet got me and 3 plates in I was too damn fat to leave the table which is how I ended up with the girlfriend.

Now she's an Asian girl she's smart so I don't have to rub it in her face. She understands that if she walks I m unlikely to die alone. So there's the standard DJ push.

But then I'm constantly saying she's the most beautiful girl in the world to me. That I used to be a bad boy but now I ve retired etc there's the pull. Babe, c'mon, meh, ..to me. If you know what you're doing you can manage most women fine with those few words.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The moment a woman has a better option she will take it. You need to be her best option.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@deesade I'd be interested in your thoughts. To me that is one of the green flags of a good woman. The girls I've been in an ltr with I've never seen any monkey branching signs as in trading up. That I should qualify. I have seen it at the end but that's understandable we know most women need constant external validation.

Now the Asian girls take it to another level. I'm constantly getting guys hitting on my girlfriend when we go to badminton. She will always tell me about it and say I don't like that guy and avoid him. Now even if that's just an act to build up her stocks with me I enjoy the implied respect.

So my premise is that a good girl won't monkey branch while you are doing your job as a man in the relationship. Comments?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm depends what you mean. If you're talking about frame I see my girlfriend twice a week. We go out with my friends just as often as hers. I do pay our way a lot but then I earn twice as much as her and she does pay sometimes. I haven't given up any of my hobbies and in fact sometimes I go to her yoga class just because it's good for me and of course there's lots of chicks there in yoga pants.

In terms of relationship escalation well we know I won't marry again.

Do you see yourself spinning plates at 50?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try telling that same girl who likes you for just being you so much that there will be no moving in together, and no wedding.

See how long she hangs around without relationship escalation (aka male sacrifice).
Ultimately she has to do what is right for her. Just like we have to do what is right for us. That doesn't mean she doesn't "like" you.

Just like we may like a girl but have to kick her to the curb for disrespect, misbehaving, demanding commitment, keeping orbiters, or whatever it is that disqualifies her in your eyes. Sometimes we have to do what we have to do, even if we don't want to do it.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you keep your game up and I get the feeling you are made of game it's a viable option. As far as I know and really hope @Scaramouche is still running around maintaining the houses and pussies of his rotation of Asian women and he's in his 70s.

The issue for me is cohabitation. I can manage a girlfriend easily enough. But I think day-to-day familiarity does breed contempt.

I get really annoyed with all the nosey b****** who get your girls Hamster running on the relationship agenda. I was at brunch with a Meetup group the other day took the girlfriend. I knew the organiser chick slightly. Anyway this dumb slag decides to ask me in front of the girlfriend when we are moving in together. Now of course I deflected and defused but of course there was fall out later. Once you are past the age of reproduction why the hell would you bother living together.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
You could have just stated the above in your first reply.

Point being most dudes on SS seem paranoid and need to rely on "game", beta bucking etc. in an attempt to have some chick "like" them as if it's virtually impossible for a chick to like them for them.
Game and MONEY is for increasing your options.

You must be new here.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What good is someone "liking you", if they disqualify you regardless?
Ever hear the saying "You shouldn't marry for love"? There's a lot of truth to that.

It's not enough to find someone you "like", or who likes you. You have to find someone whose goals are compatible with yours. In your case, that would entail not wanting anything serious (I guess). In my case, they have to be okay with not having kids, and with not getting married. Believe it or not, they're out there.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is relationship compatibility talk.
No, it isn't. I specifically said, in your case you want a woman who doesn't want anything serious. I know girls like this. They want to hang out and have fun, but not be tied down.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Face it, someone needs to compromise on what they want for the other on some level. And I think there is a degree of rationalization that is considered normal (even here) that it is men who should be doing that.
Well, it's hard to get through life without compromising somewhere. But if you don't want to commit, it's wrong for someone to expect you to. That's even doing her a disservice because she gets an unhappy mate.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who s idea was moving in together?
Mine, I invited her. We were spending a lot of time together anyway, meals together, sleepovers, etc. I figured why should we both pay for housing?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Different situation here. They live with you for six months they get property rights as if they were married. So if I wanted to move my girlfriend in I'd have to spend thousands on a prenup statement of worth and tying my assets up in a trust. Doesn't sound much fun

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Different situation here. They live with you for six months they get property rights as if they were married.
Yes, good point, we have no such law here. You need to know the laws where you live.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So in your situation basically the risk is all on her. If it's doesn't work out she has to find a place to live.

Well done you. When you have them by the balls their hearts and Minds will follow.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My observation also has been that it makes a big difference where the woman in particular happens to be in life.

A childless woman who still dreams of motherhood is vastly different from a woman who has had her children already.

Same can be said about financial status. Women who are financially self sufficient are less likely to push for marriage.

I think older women have different priorities, particularly if they have already had kids and have their financial house in order. They can afford to enjoy a relationship with a man they appreciate without the baby crazies or marriage fever setting in.

We all enjoy companionship in some form. If anything I think some maturity has worth in both the man & the woman. I know plenty of men who prefer maturity assuming the woman remains physically attractive.

Those who enjoy dating much younger enjoy certain benefits from that mating/dating approach. But having a companion to support you in the aging process is unlikely to be one of those benefits.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neil s right. If you hate women for being women this is the wrong forum for you. Think of every woman having a little dragon inside her. Which I call the genetic replicator. Dragon is dragon. You can't debate with it and fighting will not go well. However it's not the whole girl. You can get along with any woman fine as long as you don't wake the dragon and when the dragon is awake you pay attention and respect.

The sad part is the dragon doesn't sleep forever. Eventually a woman's Lockdown the resources agenda starts running and that's the beginning of the end.

Where we in the west have screwed the pooch royally is by bringing the government into the bedroom. Now that woman can take your assets and get alimony even if you don't see your kids marriage is a huge financial risk.
The Kraken
Alfred Lord Tennyson, 1809 - 1892
Below the thunders of the upper deep,
Far, far beneath in the abysmal sea,
His ancient, dreamless, uninvaded sleep
The Kraken sleepeth: faintest sunlights flee
About his shadowy sides; above him swell
Huge sponges of millennial growth and height;
And far away into the sickly light,
From many a wondrous grot and secret cell
Unnumbered and enormous polypi
Winnow with giant arms the slumbering green.
There hath he lain for ages, and will lie
Battening upon huge sea worms in his sleep,
Until the latter fire shall heat the deep;
Then once by man and angels to be seen,
In roaring he shall rise and on the surface die.

Reaction score
Game and MONEY is for increasing your options.

You must be new here.
"game" is nothing more than a wishful thinking cult "belief". You cannot "game" your way into having a chick "believe" you're something you aren't. She either likes you or she doesn't, despite "game" just like any chick can't "game" any man who isn't interested.

Money doesn't increase "options" unless you include chicks that will use you not only or whatever money you spend but will look to take you for all they can get.

Being "new" here might as well be saying less of an idiot.