Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it virtually impossible for a chick to actually like you for you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the Immortal words of the boss. Don't matter what anybody tells you ain't nobody wants to be alone. I see homeless man and woman together all the time on the streets. The bar is set a lot lower than some of you guys think.
Dam your right

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The bright spot about women doing Sugar Daddies 20 years older than us? We have at least 20 more years of pvssy if we keep our job!

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Enough of the "blue pill" nonsense and have some belief in yourself for once. If you cannot possibly envision any chick you like liking you specifically height, eyes, smile, voice, sense of humor, commonalities, style of dress, physique and on and on you must suffer from chronic depression.

Some of you dudes live in a paranoid state of fear and disdain. Get over your self-loathing "comfort" zone.
A lot of women have liked me and like me right now.

What was your point again?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's entirely possible for a woman to like a man intrinsically. In fact I'd make the case if you find a woman like this who you also find attractive, that's your best bet on a LTR.

I find that if you are attracted to someone and you genuinely like who that other person is then the seeds of long term enjoyment, compatibility and friendship are there...this is a good sign.

I mean let's face it, you can only spend so much time in bed together and even the most gorgeous or handsome or richest person in the world is going to bore you or annoy you after a while if you don't like the other person.

Reaction score
A lot of women have liked me and like me right now.

What was your point again?
You could have just stated the above in your first reply.

Point being most dudes on SS seem paranoid and need to rely on "game", beta bucking etc. in an attempt to have some chick "like" them as if it's virtually impossible for a chick to like them for them.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Earn more for us, not to give it away.
The hottest girls in the world will date you if you simply spend a few extra hundred. It's a pittance compared to how much we can earn. If you increase your skill set and earn a few extra hundred, your problem with women is solved. Just don't marry one. Otherwise you spend the same amount of time being depressed about not having a woman.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Point being most dudes on SS seem paranoid and need to rely on "game", beta bucking etc. in an attempt to have some chick "like" them as if it's virtually impossible for a chick to like them for them.
Right. Talk about putting women on a pedestal. As if it's impossible for a girl to like you. Is this really a seduction forum?

I believe in Briffault's Law to an extent, but it goes both ways. We all gain some sort of value from our relationships, even if it's just the companionship.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
A woman can't biologically like a man just for him. Think about it. She is programmed to have children. She therefore must seek a man who likes HER for HER enough to provide resources for 18 years. Her ancestors would perish if they made a mistake. It's not Gold digging. It's a survival mechanism. A woman's beauty fades so quickly that she can't waste much time. There is nothing wrong with a woman acting this way.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha. @deesade from extensive experience I can tell you exactly how long. 2 to 2.5 years. Assuming you are a solid guy and handled your business. At which point she will ignore all her problems that you solved and time and money you spent building her up and hate you for having '....wasted her time'. Because obviously if she wasn't with you she would be with a Millionaire Chad obviously...:rolleyes:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neil s right. If you hate women for being women this is the wrong forum for you. Think of every woman having a little dragon inside her. Which I call the genetic replicator. Dragon is dragon. You can't debate with it and fighting will not go well. However it's not the whole girl. You can get along with any woman fine as long as you don't wake the dragon and when the dragon is awake you pay attention and respect.

The sad part is the dragon doesn't sleep forever. Eventually a woman's Lockdown the resources agenda starts running and that's the beginning of the end.

Where we in the west have screwed the pooch royally is by bringing the government into the bedroom. Now that woman can take your assets and get alimony even if you don't see your kids marriage is a huge financial risk.

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Remember: half of what we think about women is because we (most likely) loved our mom, and she probably brainwashed us by telling us that ALL women were just like her.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the fateful two years with my g/f is fast approaching. And she s definitely trying to assimilate my family and friends....hamster is running. So could be on the market again soon. Although my jobs looking shakey because of Dept wide budget cuts so i might get to test her loyalty soon enough. I would say to everyone always have six months worth of expenses at bank and over 40 make it a year. A few weeks ago I d had a promotion and our team was moving to a bigger area where there would be more opportunity. The wave breaks pretty quickly sometimes.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had it a lot over the years, women burning everything to the ground just because the relationship wouldn't escalate in the way that would give her a consistent escalation of security and power over me.

And they very often regret it. Cutting their nose off to spite their face.

It definitely seems to be an innate characteristic.
Wow you said it..

My thoughts are my ex took over the ship and sank it because she couldn't control everything..

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if she's a naturally feminine girl it's a fair exchange. My girlfriend likes to cook for me looks after me when I'm sick etc. Unfortunately the world seems to be infested with feminist corporate drones these days. I had one solid hb8 bang on I kid you not over half an hour on her bloody spin class at the gym. I used to be able to think with my meat and two veg to get through those kind of dates but nowadays if the chick is a complete waste of skin I just can't do it. I mean if the chick is completely unaccomplished it's lopsided from the beginning you're bringing all your wit and charm and skills and experience and she's bringing her vag. And of course they are the girls who get pumped and dumped and complain there are no good man.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha. @deesade from extensive experience I can tell you exactly how long. 2 to 2.5 years. Assuming you are a solid guy and handled your business. At which point she will ignore all her problems that you solved and time and money you spent building her up and hate you for having '....wasted her time'. Because obviously if she wasn't with you she would be with a Millionaire Chad obviously...:rolleyes:
Holy s*** this is spot-on little over 3 years with my ex and problems were that she wanted to be further along this last year and I wasn't ready. But she was the one who didn't get her s*** together the last year we set a plan for her to pay bills off and save money a year goes by and she has $100 to her name even though she makes $27 an hour. I have a great savings great stocks and retirement and I'm doing fine. She did not get her **** together but she was mad at me for not moving her in and getting married. Even though I see the woman's point they still never take responsibility for getting their stuff together and still blame us..

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best to give them the illusion of some control over you in order to keep them around for a time in a stable way. Even if you both know it's bullsh*t, women need it - sort of like another aspect of plausible deniability.

"I can change this guy".

Except that the relationship is time-limited right from the start. And focus on quality of relationship - rather than quantity.
She wanted to control where we lived even though she had no money to help buy a bigger house. She lived with her parents The Last 5 Years and I have my own home she wanted me to sell my house and get another house with her however she could not help provide financially because she has bills. Instead of understanding this she was mad at me because I live within my means and I like to save money every month and not break even or go backwards. She also was not religious has been to church 3 times in 6 years and I have been going every week for 35 years however she wanted me to leave my church to go find a new church with her. This is insanity the non church-goer is trying to control the church it makes no sense. She also was controlling of my money if I bought something or spent money she would always make snarky comments about it even though I'm very frugal and save well I do buy things here and there, she has no money to her name spends money all the time I say very little about it but she is snarky and bashing me when I buy things, makes comments, huffing and puffing yet I have a fantastic savings and she lives at home for free and has no money. Here again the girl with no money wants to control my money and if we got married she will want to control our money and I could see her just destroying our finances. That's the control issues I'm speaking about. They say a BPD destroys everything including finances and money that is a big sign of being married to a narcissist or a cluster B is that they have no money and are always in debt and destroy your bank account