Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it harder to sleep with women in late 20s/early 30s on the first date?

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had limited experience sleeping with women who are in their late 20s/early 30s. Prior to this I was usually with younger women and they ended up in my bed pretty easily on the first date. However, with women in their late 20s/early 30s, I haven't landed a first date sex so far.

I have to add that I usually met the younger women in RL, while I met most of the girls in late 20s/early 30s through OLD. So one can argue that it's just because the attraction is higher when you've met before in RL.

I was wondering if this is just my experience or there are other guys who've experienced the same? If so what are your suggestions to get laid on the first date with women in this age-range on the first date (other than not using OLD)?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Maybe its one of those things everyone has a different personal experience with.

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If the girl sees you as long-term partner, she’ll try to “play it safe” and not have sex the first date to avoid being seen as a h0e. Maybe you guys have friends in common…

I like to escalate. Turn her on and while kissing, I pull my d!ck out and I grab her hand to hold it. If she’s not “ready” for vaginal sex, I get a ******* which is fine. Then for the second date she’s open for sex.

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If the girl sees you as long-term partner, she’ll try to “play it safe” and not have sex the first date to avoid being seen as a h0e. Maybe you guys have friends in common…
It can be that they see me as a long-term partner perhaps. But I don't have any friends in common with them as I've met them through OLD.

I like to escalate. Turn her on and while kissing, I pull my d!ck out and I grab her hand to hold it. If she’s not “ready” for vaginal sex, I get a ******* which is fine. Then for the second date she’s open for sex.
Do you pull your D out in public, lol? Cause, for me, It's that they don't accept to come over to my place for more drinks, and they don't invite me to their places either. If I manage to get to either one's places, the rest is easy.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

These articles explain a lot! Thanks for sharing the insight!

As always, it depends on the women.
My sample sizes include quite a few chicks in each age group and the results have been consistent for pretty much all the chicks in the same age group.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
These articles explain a lot! Thanks for sharing the insight!

My sample sizes include quite a few chicks in each age group and the results have been consistent for pretty much all the chicks in the same age group.
Same for me...it mostly has to do with the mindset of the woman or what "phase" she in in her life at that point.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Like literally everything else, it depends on how attractive/rich/high status you are.

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Like literally everything else, it depends on how attractive/rich/high status you are.
How is it different? Is there a certain height/attractiveness/richness that makes it easier to sleep with this age group fast compared to other age groups?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes on average it's harder. Could go both ways, the older women might have been run through/pump and dumped many times and now looking to settle (as time is running out/many bad experiences/heartbreak) so as the guy above said, they play it safe to not seem a h0e. Or, she could still be in the h0e phase and will bang first date, some older ones are so clueless they haven't changed their ways. If shes banging on the first date at that age you know her body count his high (if that matters to you).

I had no issues banging first date with the late 20s/30s girls, however, they do put up more of a defence, and a few did actually make me wait for 2-3 dates, some I gave up as the juice wasn't worth the squeeze for some run through 7 who thinks she's a virgin. The young ones are usually DTF and just think it's normal to meet someone and bang them, no ASD.

Just make sure alcohol is flowing, you're charming and funny, direct and bold, plus have logistics sorted. That's all there is to it. Oh it helps to build sexual tension before the first date (I know others will disagree), I text/voicenote/call so on the first date there is some familiarity there, maybe an inside joke or two we've cultivated that week/past few days. That always gets me the first date lay, well used to, I'm out of practice these days.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Based on my experience that analisys is correct, I had the best relationships with girls 20/24 and the best sex with girls in their mid 20s.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How is it different? Is there a certain height/attractiveness/richness that makes it easier to sleep with this age group fast compared to other age groups?
I do think it's all that different aside from older women caring more about $$$ and stability and younger women caring more about looks and having a good time/being entertained. But all women want an attractive guy who makes a lot of money, anyway...

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had limited experience sleeping with women who are in their late 20s/early 30s. Prior to this I was usually with younger women and they ended up in my bed pretty easily on the first date. However, with women in their late 20s/early 30s, I haven't landed a first date sex so far.

I have to add that I usually met the younger women in RL, while I met most of the girls in late 20s/early 30s through OLD. So one can argue that it's just because the attraction is higher when you've met before in RL.

I was wondering if this is just my experience or there are other guys who've experienced the same? If so what are your suggestions to get laid on the first date with women in this age-range on the first date (other than not using OLD)?
Maybe you are the one who acts differently around older women? It's always a (subconscious) back and forth game of energies. A older woman will have her guard up higher , thus makes you feel like you gotta move more carefull and try harder. Younger women are more about living in the moment.

You gotta make sure the first date she can hardly keep her panties on. A kiss must happen, regardless of her age.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Couple of points:
1. What OP is basically asking is: are the younger girls slvttier than the older ones? Who knows and who cares, what's important is the girl you have in front of you.
Age 18 to 23 - "Slutty Disney"

Women in this age range are wild, free, happy, dramatic, and irresponsible. ASD is at an all-time low at this age, and it's not uncommon to see women this young **** five, ten, or even more guys in a six-month period. It's not a problem for them and there is nothing abnormal about it. They constantly get into "monogamous" relationships, and promptly cheat. (And the if guy is also this young, he's probably cheating too).
This guy is so full of sh!t that it's almost vomit inducing. You can see here the type of fraud he is: https://krauserpua.com/2021/05/13/lol-at-black-dragon/ Why would he marry that plastic, 40yrs old, ugly woman who clearly doesn't enjoy his company if 18-23 yrs olds are so easy? :rolleyes:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's easier. But gets harder past 32.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's easier. But gets harder past 32.
As Blackdragon said in the link, 33 is when they start the prissy stage. Nicole Kidman, Mimi Rogers, and Katie Holmes all filed for divorce from Tom Cruise when they were 33.