"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Is it corny to use French to deliver a compliment to a girl?

revivedjcy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
somewhere in the universe
Just wondering.

Is it wierd or corny or AFC to use French to deliver a compliment to a girl? (like saying u got beautiful eyes in french) I did it once, and I got some positive responses, though at the time we were all a bit under the influence. (assuming that one's mastery of French is good)

Any thoughts anybody?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

i am me

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2004
Messages
885
Reaction score
1
I wouldn't do it...I guess it depends on your personality and the girl who you say it to.
 

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
i think you could do it in a joking way. personally if i knew another language i'd prolly neg hit her in the other language. And if she didnt understand make it obvious im teasing her and she dosnt know what i said. I would just say something like "your feet are like monkey feet" or something.
 

Jager_Boy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2004
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Complimenting in ANY languange is a bad idea IMO.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

johnny_chase

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
139
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
CANADA, EH?
unless you come from where i come from, and the girls speak both languages
 

Skweints

Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
199
Reaction score
0
Doesn't matter... if you deliver the compliment in a confident matter and not in a way that you're not asking for approval, then it really shouldn't matter what language you compliment her in. If you're complimenting her in french to try to impress her, you're gonna come off as fake. You don't do things to impress her... you do them because you felt like it. And if she responds weird, just shrug your shoulders and continue on. It's not a big deal, right?

If you do think it's corny, though, then I wouldn't do it, because since you have doubts about it being corny, when you try to pull it off, it's gonna come out corny. A French dude who speaks perfect French will compliment in French... and it will come out natural because to him, it is natural. Get what I'm saying?
 

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
2
Location
www.blackmenvent.com
If it works, do it. Who cares if it's corny or not. Also, I have my doubts about this whole concept that delivering a compliment will somehow torpedo any seduction attempt. I think that's blown way out of proportion.
 
Top