lizardking82
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Dec 8, 2016
- Messages
- 1,884
- Reaction score
- 1,546
What I mean is...when you openly flirt with a woman...is that a sign to her that you want her more than she wants you otherwise she'd be flirting first?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Flirting doesn't mean anything though. You are just taking a mild social risk by engaging in some sort of non-business interaction with a woman with the hopes of eliciting a positive response from her to make both her day and your day nicer than if you did nothing otherwise (i.e. usually with not a worst outcome unless the woman has a problem herself). I don't see how that is even wanting someone beyond just having a nice time with someone at the moment. Just engage in small talk and step it up if she's contributing fairly to the interaction.What I mean is...when you openly flirt with a woman...is that a sign to her that you want her more than she wants you otherwise she'd be flirting first?
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.