Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is "creepy" a skill issue

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is something about me, nobody will ever tell .e what it is, that a lot of other people find off putting. I have a feeling it's because I'm not constantly cracking jokes and roasting people, but different people have given me different answers. This is like, my primary problem I feel like I need to work on.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has someone actually described you as "creepy" or is this a fear you are projecting outwardly? It is sort of a self-fulfilling prophecy. If you feel you are being creepy then you most likely are through awkwardness and lack of confidence. Conversation has to be free-flowing and non-contrived so that it feels genuine. If you are putting "try-hard" vibes out there it certainly is going to be off-putting.

The only way to eliminate this is simply to get out and interact with people. You can practice this in every day situations and not even with women. You have to get good at small talk. And it doesn't even require you to really talk all that much (in fact, Carnegie principles would say the less you talk the better). Charisma is more about delivery and less about content.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The concept of 'creepy' is a shaming tool of control, particularly against weak beta males in order to shame them for having a sex drive.

The solutions are:

Increase your value by building on yourself, whatever your goals are (the difference between goals and dreams, is that goals have action plans).

Be discrete in your pickup endeavors. Your sexual preferences are no one else's business.

Don't submit yourself to other people willingly, and that includes submitting your self-esteem and independence to women for fears that they might call you a creep.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just a word women use to describe a guy she isn't attracted to. They will never tell you why cause even they do not know. Just shrug it off and keep living.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Creepy means she doesn't like you, but there's 3 categories of reasons

1. You're actually giving off serial killer vibes (don't say or do anything which can be taken the wrong way until you know each other.)

2. You're just ugly so you existing in her presence is offensive (think about how you feel when hobos or crackheads approach you)

3. She's just a crazy Karen. (This one is for individuals with bad reactions for no discernable reason such as racism or narcissism)

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This will sound fake and gay OP, but this is worth a shot: practice smiling. Doesn't have to be a full blown smile, just crease the corners of your mouth a little at least. Over time, you will get in the habit of, depending on the situation, half-smiling with a closed mouth, smirking, smiling when you're in a good mood, find something amusing, or talking with a cool person, etc. Just the movement of the muscles into a smiling position can slightly affect your mood, and can enhance the appearance of whatever mood you happen to be in.

You could just have a resting Meh face that suggests nihilism.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They consider you “creepy” but then lust after a convicted killer. Women are nuts! That word is thrown around when they don’t find you attractive or you act socially awkward.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you're not her physical type, you are 'creepy' if you show intent basically.
It's not a 'skill' issue. There's no magic game techniques that will make you her type. She decides in half a second before you finish the opener
Embrace the numbers game!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just a word women use to describe a guy she isn't attracted to. They will never tell you why cause even they do not know. Just shrug it off and keep living.
It is an overused word, starting with Millennial women and now continuing with Gen Z women.

Creepy is more of a looks issue than a skills issue. If a woman doesn't like a man's looks, she's more likely to call any behavior of his 'creepy'.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Creepy- advances on a woman who doesn't find you attractive.

The same thing from a guy she finds sexually attractive is a not creepy, rather appealing.

That is the difference.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to reach a threeshold that consists of your looks and social skills.

Wheter you are 10 looks and 1 social skills or 6+6 you have to reach and pass 10.

Anything below 12 (random number) is considered creepy if it interacts with women without being asked.

You can be boring and dull with no problems if you look like the guy from the movie thor as much as you can be short and fat as long as your social skills and ability to manage people is bullet proof.

Keep in mind that a strong factor in that is the guy taking any initiative toward a woman, thats the spark that ignites the creep alert.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best way not to be creepy is to just leave women alone. I love being somewhere, waiting, and some woman comes stands in my vicinity close to me and you just know she’s waiting on me to strike up a conversation or something. Nope, I act oblivious and just keep my face in my phone and pretend she’s not even there. Ain’t no b!tch gonna call me creepy!

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Best way not to be creepy is to just leave women alone. I love being somewhere, waiting, and some woman comes stands in my vicinity close to me and you just know she’s waiting on me to strike up a conversation or something. Nope, I act oblivious and just keep my face in my phone and pretend she’s not even there. Ain’t no b!tch gonna call me creepy!
Have to read the energy she gives off. If she walks up, makes eye contact and smiles then you can strike up something. But if she rolls up with a resting b!tch face, I act like she doesn’t exist. The whole premise with this “creep” title is looks. If you aren’t her type, you could be a completely normal, decent guy and still be called a ”creep” because you couldn’t read her mind and tried to talk to her anyway. I look at it the same way but in reverse. Doesn’t matter how cute she is, if she presents like a “b!tch”, she’s not getting my time.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I believe creepy is basically some combination of 3 things:

1) How good looking you are to the woman
2) Social awkwardness
3) What you say/How you say it.

Each women has varying levels of these 3 things that are unacceptable to her that makes what a guy says or does "creepy".

Some might be OK with virtually anything that comes out of a guys mouth as long as he is hot enough, some might think it's really creepy when someone who is socially awkward tries to talk with them and some might find it really creepy when guys say inappropriate things/super sexual things before they really know them well(although usually it's how you say it more than what you say).

Basically it differs for each woman but it's usually based on being low on her scale of at least one of those 3 things.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are not willing to be creepy for a phase then your not in the game.
Anyone who approaches or talks to women has been the creep
You sound like the same kinds of guys who encourage daygame at grocery stores and on the sidewalk and recommend screaming "WHATS UP C*NTS?!" at women in nightclubs

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Coming across as creepy is due to a mismatch between your actual intentions and the intentions that you willfully project for the world to see.

Incels are creepy because deep down they want to give a woman a good d!cking, but they're pretending to be a nice guy so that they can get into her pants at some point. Women can sense this and stay away from them.

Chads aren't creepy because they want to give it to a woman and they don't have a problem with her knowing that that's the case.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is something about me, nobody will ever tell .e what it is, that a lot of other people find off putting. I have a feeling it's because I'm not constantly cracking jokes and roasting people, but different people have given me different answers. This is like, my primary problem I feel like I need to work on.
Do you have 8 legs? If you do, then I think you could solve the problem by attaching -man to your name and saving the world from villains.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you say this is a frequent issue so I don't think it's a "she is just crazy" or "she is just not attracted" issue
it's definitely not that you are not joking around
are you nervous when you talk to her? are you concerned that she won't accept you?

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you say this is a frequent issue so I don't think it's a "she is just crazy" or "she is just not attracted" issue
it's definitely not that you are not joking around
are you nervous when you talk to her? are you concerned that she won't accept you?
I'm neither nervous nor concerned. At least I wasn't. This is the problem. This is what happens when I act confident.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Creepy is purely a looks issue.