Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is Courtney Ryan a Fish Trying to Teach Men How to Catch Fish?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's also in Cleveland. Not much out there I am told. I'm sure people from Ohio are much different than people from NYC, LA, and similar areas.
I want to like this idea. There might be some merit to it.

I have lived in a couple of vicious dating markets that are much like Los Angeles. My perspective is skewed.

There are some videos that Courtney has posted of people she knows in Ohio who act no different than Dallas or Los Angeles women. The whole area can't be judged based on the women who appear in her videos though.

I have felt in the past that women in smaller and/or less flashy metro areas generally possess less toxic traits.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She probably ran out of content in less than a year with that approach.

There's a case to be made that she's in the 6.5-7 range. Her tits are amazing. Those big naturals without being fat are somewhat rare. Face is decent too.

I would approach her at a bar or in a daygame setting.

He's not true luxury.
She's phony and narc as phuck (it's obvious from her pics) but that body is banging. Give her a human soul and she'd be an amazing catch.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's phony and narc as phuck (it's obvious from her pics) but that body is banging. Give her a human soul and she'd be an amazing catch.
Great tits! Decent face. Not elite on looks but solid on looks. In terms of looks, most men would rate her somewhere in the 6.5 - 7.5 range.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Courtney acting like a fish.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally have done a deep dive on her videos a long time ago, in general I think her thoughts on men's fashion are on point, like for example she made the observation that curly hair in men today is kind of what's in and I've also found that to be the case.

I think her over arcing commentary on dating as a man is uninformed as opposed to misleading though, there is a cold reality when interfacing with women that women tend to not acknowledge.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally have done a deep dive on her videos a long time ago, in general I think her thoughts on men's fashion are on point, like for example she made the observation that curly hair in men today is kind of what's in and I've also found that to be the case.

I think her over arcing commentary on dating as a man is uninformed as opposed to misleading though, there is a cold reality when interfacing with women that women tend to not acknowledge.
Good for you for doing a deep dive on Courtney Ryan's content.

I can imagine that her thoughts on men's fashion would be valuable. Although limiting her content to men's fashion issues would create the highest quality content for her, there are 2 problems for her in limiting to that subject...

1. She would have less overall content because she'd run out of content sooner
2. She would get fewer likes, comments, and shares

As a result of those problems, she would not be able to make money off of her channel as well as she has.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Better Bachelor breaks down Courtney Ryan and did call her a fish too.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:lol: My opinion hasnt changed I would still clap those cheeks but all one needs is to see is this video
- go to the part where they hug. If my man Teddy ****s her the way he hugs her... I have some very bad news lololol. It's not too late to call off the wedding, Teddy!

This is clearly a case of her cashing out and there is no real love/attraction there otherwise. Will probably find out she was a massive ***** to him post wedding day when the mask can finally come off.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- go to the part where they hug. If my man Teddy ****s her the way he hugs her... I have some very bad news lololol. It's not too late to call off the wedding, Teddy!

This is clearly a case of her cashing out and there is no real love/attraction there otherwise.
Man, that's exactly my feeling as well.
Can you point out the timestamp where they hug, I scrolled over the video and I couldn't find it.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, that's exactly my feeling as well.
Can you point out the timestamp where they hug, I scrolled over the video and I couldn't find it.
Around 21:00. Pay close attention to the build up especially - if she/they didn't announce they were getting married I honestly would've assumed he was her gay best friend.

I don't suggest you guys watch the whole thing, but fear not because I already did the heavy lifting. I watched it some months ago and it is unintentionally funny af at times; she moans and groans about wanting certain watches. At one point she says something to effect she was starting to wonder if she would have to buy it herself. Man I felt like I was being tickled by about 30 people when I saw that part. My dog and cat came into the room because I roared with laughter.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not too late to call off the wedding, Teddy!
Actually, it is. The Teddy Baldassarre - Courtney Ryan wedding happened on June 24, 2023.

Around 21:00. Pay close attention to the build up especially - if she/they didn't announce they were getting married I honestly would've assumed he was her gay best friend.
So true. She doesn't have the genuine, burning desire for him that she would have for some 6'0"+, fit guy.

This is clearly a case of her cashing out and there is no real love/attraction there otherwise. Will probably find out she was a massive ***** to him post wedding day when the mask can finally come off.
Teddy Baldassarre is a dweeb and just a beta male with some money/status. This isn't the kind of guy who inspires immense attraction and sexual passion. Courtney Ryan cashed out and cashed out early in life. Courtney is 27 right now and cashed out in her mid-20s. Her tits are big enough and her face is attractive enough to get attention from top tier guys and commitment from above average looking guys (definitely guys better looking than Teddy). She was likely run through in college by the top tier guys and is now thinking she's learned a lesson from it, settling with a dweebish beta male at 25-26. This sounds like a case of Alpha Widowing.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the kind of video where Courtney Ryan could add value. It is fashion oriented. It is her newest video of as this writing.