Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is Courtney Ryan a Fish Trying to Teach Men How to Catch Fish?

DonBig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's basically cashing in on the loneliness of men....
Yes it’s a fact that women don’t want men to succeed, so it doesn’t make sense at all to support them in getting good with women

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is an 8 for me. Cute and hot at the same time, something ambivalent in her looks and demeanour. Seductive look what makes her earn the sexiness and the cuteness because of her demeanour/feminine energy. Tits bonus points
Her breasts are her best attribute. I think she's more higher level cute. I see her as around a 7.5. I think she is 26-27 though, so still under 30.

She's basically cashing in on the loneliness of men....
She's doing a more intellectual and possibly classier version of OnlyFans but on YouTube. She keeps her clothes on and makes a living.

DonBig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Her breasts are her best attribute. I think she's more higher level cute. I see her as around a 7.5. I think she is 26-27 though, so still under 30.

She's doing a more intellectual and possibly classier version of OnlyFans but on YouTube. She keeps her clothes on and makes a living.
Yep In short she knows what she is doing and
It works.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is an 8 for me. Cute and hot at the same time, something ambivalent in her looks and demeanour. Seductive look what makes her earn the sexiness and the cuteness because of her demeanour/feminine energy. Tits bonus points
Yeah, I'd be tempted to give her an 8. I'm a breast man, so that probably pushes it over the top. But she has a very demure, soft spoken way about her that just screams femininity. That's probably want impresses me about her the most.

As for the boyfriend, from the picture I didn't think he looked too bad. Seeing him talk, with his voice and body language, he comes off like a liberal soy boy IMO. I don't think guys are the best judge of what men females find attractive, necessarily. I notice guys tend to look at other guys and immediately dismiss them as inferior. I think it's our male competitiveness at work, we always want to believe we're better than the next guy. When I was a youngster I had a bit of an inferiority complex, but I would still have this innate feeling that I was better than the next guy. Quite the paradox.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I'd be tempted to give her an 8. I'm a breast man, so that probably pushes it over the top. But she has a very demure, soft spoken way about her that just screams femininity. That's probably want impresses me about her the most.
She's appealing.

Seeing him talk, with his voice and body language, he comes off like a liberal soy boy IMO. I don't think guys are the best judge of what men females find attractive, necessarily.
It is weird to see a woman who is borderline cute/hot with a liberal soy boy instead of a muscular 6'0"+ guy. The expectation is that she would be with a guy who looked like a pro baseball player during the 1990s/early 2000s peak steroid years.

DonBig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's appealing.

It is weird to see a woman who is borderline cute/hot with a liberal soy boy instead of a muscular 6'0"+ guy. The expectation is that she would be with a guy who looked like a pro baseball player during the 1990s/early 2000s peak steroid years.
Attainability. Women are way too insecure. When I was with my female friends they’d notice how much attention I get even from men lol. So it’s dreadful for them to be with such a guy. Only confident ones have the ^balls^, but they are the minority of women