Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is ****blocking illegal for DJs?

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it wrong to purposely attempt to ruin another man's game. There's this guy I hate, and he's going after something I wanted (and obviously still have feelings for). Is it wrong to just leave little ****blocks here and there?

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah but ONLY for DJs.

if you ****block someone... that person will ask for you DJ license and then call the cops.

are you serious? theres no ring on the girls finger... and she's not even in a relationship with the person... do your game the best you can... just don't diss the other person (no need to if you got game)... but you can play off of them without insulting them personally.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Michele said:
are you serious? theres no ring on the girls finger... and she's not even in a relationship with the person... do your game the best you can... just don't diss the other person (no need to if you got game)... but you can play off of them without insulting them personally.
I already lost, bro. I got denied.

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do unto others... and that works the opposite way, too.

I have absolutely no qualms about cblocking when some maternal copulator tries to do the same or, worse, goes after women only after they see another guy is interested.

Too bad you already lost.

EdHunter

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see the huge deal.. I mean, if you and this other guy were competing for the same promotion at work, you'd probably not be thinking anything of it. Even though a promotion has way more impact on your life than some girl.

I mean, cbing's inevitable. Most girls worth your time and attention will probably be high enough value to attract others. That doesn't mean you just let the other guy have it. He has no more right to her than you.

That said, if you aren't getting anywhere, and you're trying to cb this dude just out of spite, then that seems a little like Aesop's fable of the dog in the manger.

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need to ****block. If your game is good enough, that itself is a ****block over another guy.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i wouldnt f*ck up shop for a dude, but really homeboy, i do what i want.

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol...maternal copulator...