Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is "being likeable" and "being attractive" interconnected?

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Likeable" people are often positive, respectful, polite, confident, do a lot of the listening, smile, open up & make eye contact.

Is "you're a likeable person" a compliment? Does it mean that you're attractive? Or is "being likeable" and "being attractive" not interconnected?

What if you're rude, frown and avoid eye contact? Does that make you unattractive?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im a likeable person in the sense you mean but Im not attractive, I dont believe the two are connected so tight.

I can recall in my experiene plenty of girls I know which are likeable but none of them make me hard, I believe the same happens the other way around.

There are guys you clearly see girls like and find pleasable to deal with, they even try to settle them with their friends (the cute ones) but are not exactly those guys that they would bang in a night out with some alchool involved.

Its hard to explain but sometime you like the person but you dont find the body attractive enought, while other times you find the person despicable while being turned on from the way they are physically made.

Being likeable is more about the vibes you give that your look, anyway keep in mind that everyone has a different meaning for those words.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People attribute positive traits to those they find good looking whether they deserve them or not, the same way they attribute negative traits to those they don't find attractive, whether they deserve them or not. It's been researched quite heavily and has been known for quite a while...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People attribute positive traits to those they find good looking whether they deserve them or not, the same way they attribute negative traits to those they don't find attractive, whether they deserve them or not. It's been researched quite heavily and has been known for quite a while...
Totally true, agree with this.

Which is why the same exact behaviour is suave when performed from an attratice guy only to became harassment when done from an ugly one.

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
People attribute positive traits to those they find good looking whether they deserve them or not.
I know what you mean. It's the "Halo Effect".

The Halo Effect allows us to make snap judgments, because we only have to consider one feature of a person in order to "know" about all other features.

Thousands of years ago, when humans lived in caves and jungles, there might even have been some truth to these snap judgments: to grow tall a person would have had to eat lots of meat and was consequently likely to be a good hunter that was worth paying attention to. And a good-looking person would have avoided deformity from lost battles, animal bites, and nasty diseases, which again would make them role models for other ape-men.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
upload_2016-7-18_18-16-40.png