IOI's and approaching

YtBlur

Don Juan
Reaction score
Really no hot girls except my gym. Girl I have my eye on but she gives no IOI's before. I'm a good looking guy whose never been rejected but a lot of the time the girls never gives IOI's to me like people say if your so attractive. Should i strike up a convo at the gym anyway?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gym is not an ideal place to converse and pick up women but I did it a month or so ago for the first time ever and it worked out well but that was mainly because i was in a weird, playful mood that day...

The only real IOI you'll ever get that means anything is when she has your d!ck in her mouth. Dont wait go for what you want but you need to expand your areas to find women.

YtBlur

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I never been rejected because I'm good at picking up on the ones who are likely to say yes. Talking to one girl and asking for her number once should be alright and not label me as that guy in the gym

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I never been rejected because I'm good at picking up on the ones who are likely to say yes. Talking to one girl and asking for her number once should be alright and not label me as that guy in the gym
Thats not how you improve. People who never fail have never really succeeded at anything either

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't want to be that person that is looking for IOI's before initiating. Some guy posted the other day he is never rejected because he only approaches girls that are interested, you don't want to be that guy either. This game is not to be played from safety and comfort, that's beta. Waiting for girls to approach you or put it on a plate is not going to get you the quality of women you want and I know from experience because growing up I was that guy. I have the **** relationships to prove it.

YtBlur

Don Juan
Reaction score
Makes a lot of sense. Girls that choose me were cute/hot but always crazy and sorta bipolar. Time for me to choose. I contribute not being rejected because I'm 19 with a sports car(material items etc) and my looks get me talked about around schools. Even though im short 5'7.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find the middle ground between approaching an angry looking woman wearing headphones and typing on a laptop versus waiting for a declaration of love to approach

Both of those extremes will get you nowhere

The only IOIs you need to watch out for are ones that generally lack ambiguity. Stuff like compliance or letting you escalate or if she's willing to be 5 minutes late to whatever shes doing to talk to you, or something.

Likewise don't get yourself rejected needlessly, it'll only crush your spirits. Only do approaches where you think you at least have a chance (learn to spot wastes of time) and use failures to calibrate appropriately (for example, i have a bad track record for girls with laptops) and learn from mistakes (bad openers, bad closing, bad jokes, bad reading of signals/signs/hints, etc.)

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never been rejected? I call bs. Every guy has been rejected at some point. It’s almost impossible not to have been. Even if you approached only 10 women in your life, the chances are so slim, unless you’re going for women who are bottom bottoooom if the barrel.

And you’re on here just puffing your chest out. “I’m good looking, have a sports car, never been rejected”.
Why you looking for advice then, James Deen?

Go get rejected 10 times today and report back then let us know how you feel, JD.

j.619

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gym is not an ideal place to converse and pick up women but I did it a month or so ago for the first time ever and it worked out well but that was mainly because i was in a weird, playful mood that day...

The only real IOI you'll ever get that means anything is when she has your d!ck in her mouth. Dont wait go for what you want but you need to expand your areas to find women.
Agree on both fronts here. Gym isn't the easiest place to lay game. Not impossible, just not ideal. Additionally, if we ALL waited for IOIs, no one would ever get laid or even dates. You see what you like, go after what you like. It's your job as an assertive man :)