Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Investing in the ghetto

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, are you never tired of posting sh!ts like this on a forum meant for picking up ladies and improving our lives?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd much rather own a trailer park than a mansion.

A lot of my family owns rental trailers. For $10,000 you can buy something that rents for $500 a month. I don't know of any legal investment that gives a return like that. I know it doesn't compound, but a 60% annual return on your money still isn't bad.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
Dude, are you never tired of posting sh!ts like this on a forum meant for picking up ladies and improving our lives?
Shut up, this is the Anything Else forum.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:

A lot of my family owns rental trailers. For $10,000 you can buy something that rents for $500 a month. I don't know of any legal investment that gives a return like that. I know it doesn't compound, but a 60% annual return on your money still isn't bad.
As long as your targeted demographic can routinely make that payment, it sure seems like you have much more chances of hitting there. But there again, rent 1 mansion and you can make up a lot of the difference, with many less moving parts.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
amoka said:
This is about improving life. It's a video about how to make money off of people.

Plus think about it, its really a way to make money of the government, not really the people. So if you have the money to do this, it would really even out the high taxes you pay to support these people. It would almost be like getting your tax money back.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Shut up, this is the Anything Else forum.
You forgot to take your med today, I see. Being anything else forum doesn't mean you should be posting the prescription information of your mental retardation on here. Nor do we want to hear how you love your grandma because she allows you to stay in her basement.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
amoka said:
You forgot to take your med today, I see. Being anything else forum doesn't mean you should be posting the prescription information of your mental retardation on here. Nor do we want to hear how you love your grandma because she allows you to stay in her basement.
_______

"We" - Mocha has a frog in his pocket.

Heh.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
Perpetual losers like certain trolls on sosuave cant improve their lives. So all they do is create bait threads. Its why when you challenge guys like OP to discuss their lives or talk about how they plan to improve themselves, they have nothing to say.

Dont waste any more posts in this thread bickering with baiters.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Perpetual losers like certain trolls on sosuave cant improve their lives. So all they do is create bait threads. Its why when you challenge guys like OP to discuss their lives or talk about how they plan to improve themselves, they have nothing to say.

_____

How,would you know GayJay/FatalGay? Or are your psychic powers on display here?

As for 'bickering with baiters', your typing just that - bait.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:

If this was bait, hypothetically speaking (which it is not) you certainly bite quick.

What does that say about you?

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
lol, this was funny.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^
Your smut monkey face a$$ got burned, I still laugh every time I see his response to you.

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :cheer:

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
^
Your smut monkey face a$$ got burned, I still laugh every time I see his response to you.

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :cheer:
Actually, amoka's response was to me, Gaytal Faye.

So, to you, this passes for humor? Or, a burn?

amoka said:
I guess that bolded part almost could be construed into an intelligent dig. Rather, it seems to me a few black liberals are just sticking together no matter the logic. Is this March on SoSuave Day or something?

What did you think about those 'crew-cuts' taking out the Kentucky 'brothas' the other day Gaytal? I bet that really chapped your hide. They didn't even need to cheat like Calipari/World Wide Wes and that Chicago Little League team.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:

That's a very interesting idea. I'm going to look into it tonight. Thanks.

There aren't many trailer parks in or around Philly but I know of a few.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol @ speeddawg.

He's trying to critique someone else's insult, as if his own shtick of rhyming someone's name with gay is very intelligent huh? Grade schoolers think up better insults nowadays rather than use dull-witted name insults.