"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

intimidating presence

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2017
Messages
648
Reaction score
313
Age
37
A couple of women have expressed that I have a presence that intimidates them. I've thought that they find me attractive but since they're a little shy, they think that I'm unapproachable. Why do you guys think that is?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
A couple of women have expressed that I have a presence that intimidates them. I've thought that they find me attractive but since they're a little shy, they think that I'm unapproachable. Why do you guys think that is?
Its good as long as they trust you and feel relaxed around u also
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,953
Why do you guys think that is?
Why do you think that is? You know yourself better than we do. Are you physically imposing (tall, muscular, lotta tats)? Are you aloof, don't smile much, aren't very friendly?

It's interesting to think about the differences between "intimidating" and "dominant" though. Plus Rollo used to talk about having a "command" presence.
 

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2017
Messages
648
Reaction score
313
Age
37
Why do you think that is? You know yourself better than we do. Are you physically imposing (tall, muscular, lotta tats)? Are you aloof, don't smile much, aren't very friendly?

It's interesting to think about the differences between "intimidating" and "dominant" though. Plus Rollo used to talk about having a "command" presence.
It's not that I'm not friendly, but it's more of how I walk and talk. So, looking back at these I'd say it's the confidence. Talking to a doo looking chick doesn't faze me, so "dominant" makes a lot more sense.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
I've gotten this same comment on a few occasions. If I know the woman already, they'll say it's due to an intelligence difference.

Something else I've been told by these same women is that I have a piercing gaze. If I'm showing a neutral expression or being non-sexual, women won't look at me twice if I look at them, it's like I'm invisible. If I put some sex or aknowing smile in the gaze, there's an automatic change in them and I'll get held looks and smiles most of the time. It's a pretty powerful tool.

The other interesting tidbit, from my experience at least, is that the women who will actually tell you something like that aren't necessarily the smartest girls in the world, but they don't fall for the feminist world view.
 

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
Never take what women say at face value. For all we know, she said "intimidating" but what she really wanted to say was that she's not interested.... "Intimidating" might just be her codeword for "off-putting"....

Jeremy Meeks looks intimidating af but that didn't stop women from ooogling him because he's an attractive bad boy.... Dude is a convicted felon but women still threw themselves at him...He's married to a billionaire's daughter now....

I think those females were just politely saying they're not interested...
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Top