Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

intimidating presence

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple of women have expressed that I have a presence that intimidates them. I've thought that they find me attractive but since they're a little shy, they think that I'm unapproachable. Why do you guys think that is?

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple of women have expressed that I have a presence that intimidates them. I've thought that they find me attractive but since they're a little shy, they think that I'm unapproachable. Why do you guys think that is?
Its good as long as they trust you and feel relaxed around u also

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you guys think that is?
Why do you think that is? You know yourself better than we do. Are you physically imposing (tall, muscular, lotta tats)? Are you aloof, don't smile much, aren't very friendly?

It's interesting to think about the differences between "intimidating" and "dominant" though. Plus Rollo used to talk about having a "command" presence.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you think that is? You know yourself better than we do. Are you physically imposing (tall, muscular, lotta tats)? Are you aloof, don't smile much, aren't very friendly?

It's interesting to think about the differences between "intimidating" and "dominant" though. Plus Rollo used to talk about having a "command" presence.
It's not that I'm not friendly, but it's more of how I walk and talk. So, looking back at these I'd say it's the confidence. Talking to a doo looking chick doesn't faze me, so "dominant" makes a lot more sense.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gotten this same comment on a few occasions. If I know the woman already, they'll say it's due to an intelligence difference.

Something else I've been told by these same women is that I have a piercing gaze. If I'm showing a neutral expression or being non-sexual, women won't look at me twice if I look at them, it's like I'm invisible. If I put some sex or aknowing smile in the gaze, there's an automatic change in them and I'll get held looks and smiles most of the time. It's a pretty powerful tool.

The other interesting tidbit, from my experience at least, is that the women who will actually tell you something like that aren't necessarily the smartest girls in the world, but they don't fall for the feminist world view.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never take what women say at face value. For all we know, she said "intimidating" but what she really wanted to say was that she's not interested.... "Intimidating" might just be her codeword for "off-putting"....

Jeremy Meeks looks intimidating af but that didn't stop women from ooogling him because he's an attractive bad boy.... Dude is a convicted felon but women still threw themselves at him...He's married to a billionaire's daughter now....

I think those females were just politely saying they're not interested...

Attachments

Last edited: